LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training again?

Army_Baby1

Well after about a year of wetting the bed and daily accidents my wife has blown up and says that she hates my bedwetting and if it does not change then my life is going to change from our bed to a single. From there the fight got worse to the point that I really do not know what to do... But going to try potty training again and hope that it works.

My wife will often sleep in our guest bedroom just so she and I can go to bed early with me waking her up, toss and turn, get up early, etc. Sleeping in different beds doesn't mean she no longer loves me, she just does it because it's more convenient (sometimes for both of us). Heck, my parents have been married for a bazillion years and they both sleep side by side, yet in separate twin sized beds. If that's what your wife wants, then maybe you should just go with it.

Well after about a year of wetting the bed and daily accidents my wife has blown up and says that she hates my bedwetting and if it does not change then my life is going to change from our bed to a single. From there the fight got worse to the point that I really do not know what to do... But going to try potty training again and hope that it works.

Most of life is rather simple. Sometimes you have to lose one thing you want to have another thing you want, so figure out which is most imoportant and work toward that ;) While doing that, keep looking for a way to have both, or at least as much of the first that you can, for there's usually some way to do it if you can just find it!

You don't mention it here, but what kind of diaper are you using, and what position do you normally sleep on?

You may just need a better diaper. Also consider adding a baby diaper as a stuffer. I've recently found that wrapping it around me, then diapering up with a Dry 24/7 will prevent almost all leaks. Using just a dry diaper, and even with a good normal booster, will still produce leaks for me as I sleep on my side.

Glad things are working out. There's probably a diaper or combination of things which wouldn't leak with you but that doesn't help the 'cuddly' part, does it? :( Well, now that you know what she wants maybe you can find a way to have both, perhaps some time togethwer in bed undiapered then you change into one just before sleeping? Or spending more time cuddling before bed :blush: As long as you are both talking and trying, then there's hope to finding a solution ;) Best of luck!

I guess I am very lucky as my bedwetting doesn't phase my wife at all. She still sleeps with me and we still cuddle together. Sex isn't really an issue as I am completely impotent now due to my diabetes. If you wear decent nappies and pants etc you shouldn't leak. I do occasionally but I have kylie under me which soaks it all up and my wife stays dry and blisfully unaware that I am soaking wet. I have asked her repeatedly how she feels sleeping next to me in a soaking wet nappy and she always says if she doesn't get wet she isn't bothered.

Another thing she is tired of is not being able to cuddly at night, she worries that I'm going to leak on her. It is a real problem as I leak many nights a week.

I suggest wearing a good pair of plastic pants over your diaper.

I use Babykins vinyl over Kendall Lille maxi and rarely have any leaks.

If the wife doesn't like the plastic feel when cuddling up to you, I suggest boxer shorts over the PP. Ones with wide elastic at the waist will help prevent over the top leaks.