• 1.5k views
  8. Vivo underwear

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• In my school district growing up retention was offered as an option to my parents when my learning disabilities were identified. This was third grade i think. But the key thing was "What will we (teacher/parents) do differently next time?" And it was really night and day. Don't remember much obviously. But the first time through i only got 40 "reading points" and the second time through i raked in 185. And would've gotten 200+ if the post office hadn't lost my audiobook of Harry Potter. I'm still salty about that 25 years later Reason i tell that story is if these points were a proxy for my overall grades. the difference was night/day. I remember it being a lot less stressful using large print/audio for most of the reading assignments, and taking tests in separate.rooms and so forth.  I think Maddy will be surprised at how much her life will improve.   And let's face it she could use some one on one attention. As she's basically exhibiting the social development of your average 10 year old  
    • As we've discussed before, my incidence rate in this department is "not zero", and in the before times, it was pretty much zero, at least after the age of 3 or so. With one very notable exception involving a reaction to medication.  I hadn't considered that this might become a consideration - I definitely don't have any incontinence desires in that department. And whilst some of it might be "trading comfort for convenience", as you aptly put it, not all of the instances of nappy assassination can be chalked up to that.  
    • You wouldn't have a diaper sag in space.