LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underx Xtreme Disposable Incontinence Underwear

https://underx.com/products/underx-xtreme-absorbent-underwear

I've been wearing these during the day for more than a week and am very impressed. Soft and comfortable, with firm elastics that make for a form-fit for discreet wear. Wide enough in the middle to give a man support and comfort as well as impressive absorbency for a pull-up. Low-rise to not peek out of your pants waistline. Easily the best pull-up option in its price range.

Screenshot 2022-08-23 071626.png

• Like 2

Hmmmm nice to see they are xtreme-ly disposable....??

And, you know there is more than 1 in the pack, so you don't have to wear the same one all week! But if you do, and they work well.....they must have some insane capacity!!!??

But if they work for you..... ??????????

• Like 1
On 8/23/2022 at 7:16 AM, DailyDi said:

https://underx.com/products/underx-xtreme-absorbent-underwear

I've been wearing these during the day for more than a week and am very impressed. Soft and comfortable, with firm elastics that make for a form-fit for discreet wear. Wide enough in the middle to give a man support and comfort as well as impressive absorbency for a pull-up. Low-rise to not peek out of your pants waistline. Easily the best pull-up option in its price range.

Screenshot 2022-08-23 071626.png

How many Pee-pees does it hold Mikey?!?????♥️??????♥️? Those SURE do look comfortable!????

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Overnight is pretty thick padding in the back, noticeable under clothes (doesn't matter to me).

You tried some? What you think?

On 8/24/2022 at 10:24 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

How many Pee-pees does it hold Mikey?!?????♥️??????♥️? Those SURE do look comfortable!????

Hard for me to answer since I dribble, not full bladder voids.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 38 or is it 40" waist and the large feels tight.  It does have a contour that none other have.  They are kind of bulky.  I wish more padding up higher, but seems to be ok for me.  I prefer Comfy Life to these.