LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trest Adult diapers, Medium size, A Review.

Trest Adult diapers, Medium size, a Review.

EDIT: Adding the colored diapers to the review.  

Edit: I REALLY like the fit on these mediums....Did something on "the cut" get changed? - Nice overall "wrap around fit" on the rear cheeks and NOT ON the cheeks.. rubbing you raw.

THESE were PURCHASED products and NOT compensated products review.

Just got my Mediums from Amazon.

ORDERED - January 4, 2022, 9: 00 pm - Delivered - 01-08-2022 4: 14 PM

The large has NOT even arrived yet, shipped later than the mediums, even though they are / were "IN STOCK"

Not sure why, but, I have the mediums to start with.

Since the Mediums fit well, work the same as the rest of my regular diapers I use, I have CANCELED the Large size order and will not be reviewing them

Large size / 10 pack $44.99  https://www.amazon.com/TREST-Elite-Briefs-Large/dp/B097235LNW

Medium size / 10 pack $ 44.99 https://www.amazon.com/TREST-Elite-Briefs-Medium/dp/B09721SLKL

My Parameters: 

Size: I am an in between size for most adult diapers / pull ups. Thus the reason for testing BOTH sizes of the Trest adult diapers.

Since beers seem to make someone urinate more, and I like my beers, I will use that and my iced tea. (NO SUGAR or lemon in my iced tea EVER)

Comparison on sizes / absorbency of products:

I will be using for comparisons the adult diapers that I KNOW works well and FIT ME well:

Rearz Medium Lil Bellas, fits, works REALLY WELL. - rated at 4135 ml - 76 cm x 112 cm / 30" to 44"   - Fits: 26" to 47" - Dry single package weight: 6.8 oz

Rearz Lil Bella: 3 lbs 5.7 SOAKING WET front to back.

Rearz Princess Pink (the newer sized and lighter printed background diaper) fits, works REALLY WELL. - rated at 5426 ml - 71 cm x 112 cm / 28" to 44"   - Fits: 26" to 47" - Dry single package weight: 8.0 oz

( I am NOT AB at all but using what works, Lil Bellas and Princess Pink since these were on sale last Black Friday, and the price was too good to resist for MS issues near 24/7) - Thank you Jacob and Laura.

Rearz - Medium 12 pack White Inspire+ InControl Nighttime Briefs - rated at 5426 ml - 71 cm x 112 cm / 28" to 44"   - Fits: 26" to 47" - Dry single package weight: 7.75 oz

MegaMax White Mediums - from Northshore fit, works REALLY WELL. Thank you Adam.

ConfiDry  Mediums - (old ORIGINAL style before the quality went to h***) fit, works REALLY WELL. - Dry single package weight: 7.6 oz

Forsite Health White Mediums - fit, work REALLY WELL. - Dry single package weight: 7.3 oz

Little For Big White Mediums Mediums - fit, work REALLY WELL. - Dry single package weight: 7.6 oz

Trest White Mediums - fit, REALLY WELL. - Dry single package weight: 7.6 oz, and then - 3 lbs 15.2 oz Soaking wet

OPENED Bag FIRST IMPRESSIONS: 

OKAY - I GOT NEW DIAPERS !!! YEA !!! -

Now the nitty gritty...

Trest Mediums size ranges are as stated on the bag that I BOUGHT:  30" to 40" - 76 cm to 101 cm. - Dry single package weight: 8.6 oz 

I compared the overall REAL thickness (completely unfolded the diaper) to Rearz' Lil Bellas, Princess Pink, White Inspire+ InControl Nighttime Briefs and the  Trest WAS a tic thicker, about a 1/16th an inch. Yes it "feels thicker" in your hands / fingers. Is it worth the price? We shall see later on during wearing, wetting testing.

I compared the overall REAL width to Rearz' Lil Bellas, Princess Pink, White Inspire+ InControl Nighttime Briefs and the  Trest WAS a tic wider, about 1/8th an inch. 

I compared the overall REAL length to Rearz' Lil Bellas, Princess Pink, White Inspire+ InControl Nighttime Briefs and the  Trest WAS a tic longer, about .5 an inch. 

Which is great for me now, since I would rather have a "taller waistband" to fold down into the waist all around for daily, driving, sitting, working, leak protection.

I compared the tapes, width, length, composition to Rearz' Lil Bellas, Princess Pink, White Inspire+ InControl Nighttime Briefs and the  Trest WAS exactly  the same.

I compared the leg gathers, height, width, length, composition to Rearz' Lil Bellas, Princess Pink, White Inspire+ InControl Nighttime Briefs and the  Trest WAS exactly  the same.

Photos below is the most current "version" of the mediums you will be getting. Front and back panels on the bag is the same. Side panels are NOT the same but have application instructions for laying down and sitting. What's missing? - Standing Up putting it on (or any adult diaper) applications. This SHOULD BE a MUST on ANY BAG / package. I prefer to put on a diaper standing up. You can "gauge the fit better". Just takes practice.

Update: I put on the first one at 8 PM -01-08-2022. 4 beers in, before putting the diaper on, we shall see how long this lasts.

EDIT: Added photos and....

Update: I put on the first one at 8 PM -01-08-2022. 4 beers in, before putting the diaper on, we shall see how long this lasts.

EDIT / UPDATE: Putting on the Trest Medium adult diaper:

I REALLY like the soft soft soft plastic outer covering. IF YOU ARE AB or DL - ABDL. YOU WILL LOVE THIS plastic covering. BABY POWDER SOFT... Yes you read right.. "it feels like Baby Powder Soft"

Best SUPER softness outer covering on ANY... ANY.... adult diaper I have ever worn. And I have been wearing adult diapers since I was 17.  I am now 58 years old going on 17.  I have just about worn everything that was ever made. Past and present.

The inside padding is REALLY NICE... REALLY SUPER SUPER SOFT. I will try it out when "fun" presents itself. 

"In the crotch feeling" on the outside of the diaper is really nice also. Doesn't "Stick to You" as some diapers might and do. I use white duct tape to secure the tapes DOWN and "tighten up the fit front and rear waistbands so that because of my "reverse pear shape" it doesn't "feel like it is always sliding down" my butt.

8:20 PM -01-08-2022. 4 beers in, first flooding. Moving onto 6 beers in, be back later.

8:36 PM -01-08-2022. 6 beers in, SECOND flooding. Moving onto 7  beers in, be back later.

8:55 PM -01-08-2022. 7 beers in, THIRD flooding. Moving onto 8  beers in, be back later.  

9:17 PM -01-08-2022. 8 beers in, FOURTH flooding. Moving onto 9  beers in, be back later.  Also more photos added.

9:40 PM -01-08-2022. 9 beers in, FIFTH flooding. The front of the diaper is now completely wet. Still nothing into the crotch area at all. Moving onto 10  beers in, be back later.  Also More photos added.

9:56 PM -01-08-2022. 10 beers in, SIXTH flooding. The front of the diaper is now completely wet. Barely starting into the crotch area, leaking slightly on the left crotch area, super minimum if at all. But damp.

10:24 PM -01-08-2022.  Still at 10 beers in, SEVENTH flooding. The front of the diaper is now completely wet / history. Starting #11 beer.

It has swollen up and getting fatter in the front of the diaper and in the crotch.

Also it is now just past the crotch area, just past halfway. leaking slightly more on the left crotch area, more than minimally. It might be obvious if I had pants on for both accounts.

11:21 - Flooded an EIGHTH time. it is now leaking in the crotch and more than halfway up the back of the diaper. This is over. It lasted just over 3 hours, and several flooding's ... would it take 9500 ml. Who knows. It was fun testing it for capacity.

Now comes the test for "fun" - is it nice enough in the feel test inside and outside to use for "fun" - but I will let you know. 

OKAY - Watch for updates - I will post below when THIS POST is updated. Thanks for reading. Be back soon....

0108221710_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221710a_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221710b_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221822_HDR - Copy.jpg

811ierEkANS._AC_SL1500_ - Copytext.jpg

0108222001a_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221831_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221831a_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221831b_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221831c_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221831d_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221831e_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221831f_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221831g_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221831h_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221831i_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221832_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221832a_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221832b_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221832c_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221833_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221833a_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221833b_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221834_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221834a_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221835_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221835a_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221836a_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221837_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221838_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221839_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221840_HDR - Copy.jpg

0108221841_HDR - Copy.jpg

0110221304_HDR - Copy.jpg

0110221353_HDR - Copy.jpg

818W9eP6eRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

0529231308 - Copy.jpg

0529231308a - Copy.jpg

0529231309 - Copy.jpg

0529231309a - Copy.jpg

EDIT: Added photos and....

EDIT / UPDATE: Putting on the Trest Medium adult diaper:

I REALLY like the soft soft soft plastic outer covering. IF YOU ARE AB or DL - ABDL. YOU WILL LOVE THIS plastic covering. BABY POWDER SOFT... Yes you read right.. "it feels like Baby Powder Soft"

Best SUPER softness outer covering on ANY... ANY.... adult diaper I have ever worn. And I have been wearing adult diapers since I was 17.  I am now 58 years old going on 17.  I have just about worn everything that was ever made. Past and present.

The inside padding is REALLY NICE... REALLY SUPER SUPER SOFT. I will try it out when "fun" presents itself. 

"In the crotch feeling" on the outside of the diaper is really nice also. Doesn't "Stick to You" as some diapers might and do. I use white duct tape to secure the tapes DOWN and "tighten up the fit front and rear waistbands so that because of my "reverse pear shape" it doesn't "feel like it is always sliding down" my butt.

8:20 PM -01-08-2022. 4 beers in, first flooding. Moving onto 6 beers in, be back later.

9:40 PM -01-08-2022. 9 beers in, FIFTH flooding. The front of the diaper is now completely wet. Still nothing into the crotch area at all. Moving onto 10  beers in, be back later.  Also More photos added above.

9:56 PM -01-08-2022. 10 beers in, SIXTH flooding. The front of the diaper is now completely wet. Barely starting into the crotch area, leaking slightly on the left crotch area, super minimum if at all. But damp.

10:24 PM -01-08-2022. 10 beers in, SEVENTH flooding. The front of the diaper is now completely wet / history. Starting #11 beer.

It has swollen up and getting fatter in the front of the diaper and in the crotch.

Also it is now just past the crotch area, just past halfway. leaking slightly more on the left crotch area, more than minimally. It might be obvious if I had pants on for both accounts.

11:21 - Flooded an EIGHTH time. it is now leaking in the crotch and more than halfway up the back of the diaper. This is over. It lasted just over 3 hours, and several flooding's ... would it take 9500 ml. Who knows. It was fun testing it for capacity.

Now comes the test for "fun" - is it nice enough in the feel test inside and outside to use for "fun" - but I will let you know. 

The test for "fun" - is it nice enough in the feel test inside and outside to use for "fun" - but I did not notice anything great to even mention. Attends 10 was a better "fun feeling" than these were. Still, a great diaper for the ABDL, DL that likes a Super soft white diaper plastic backing. 

Would I buy them again? - Mediums yea... maybe...

but for "What it does realistically" The Rearz and Northshores are just as good and cheaper. 

Thanks for the comprehensive review, @Dartplayerinwvc. This was particularly interesting to me because, first, I've heard fables of the Trest's industry-leading range claims, and, second, you compared them to diapers that are my daily drivers - Rearz Lil' Bella's (and Monsters and Splash are identical in terms of construction), and NorthShore's Megamax. I also have some of the new Princess Pinks in inventory, although they are more of a novelty for me, than a core go-to. The graphics are just a bit much, but, as you noted, they go on sale at a great price from time to time. 

Also, you seem to be about the same size as me. I'm perched on the line between medium and large in most brands. I find that a medium's waist size is more than sufficient, but I have tree-like legs, so often the lower tabs on medium diapers will only barely reach the landing zone. I used to be able to just barely wear medium Lil' Monsters, but over the course of the pandemic, with gyms being closed, I got to the point where they were single-tab diapers for me, with unreliable leg gathers due to not using the lower tabs. I switched all my purchasing over to large products from Rearz these days. However, the medium Megamax is cut just a bit more generously, and the large Megamax is truly LARGE - and too bulky to wear under "leaving the house" clothes once it's past 50% or so of its capacity. So, I stock Megamax's in medium, and those and the Rearz Lil' series are my daytime diapers. I can also wear them overnight, and often do, but in the evenings, once the kids go to bed, I can get away with wearing whatever I want to, so I may switch over to bulkier products like Rearz Barnyards or Alpacas or Mermaid Tales, or a large Megamax, since I don't need to hide them from my wife or the dog. 

Thanks for the review! You really put a lot into it. Would love to see more wet pics with you wearing them to see sag, wicking and coloration transparency.

Good job.

2 hours ago, Huggybutt said:

Thanks for the review! You really put a lot into it. Would love to see more wet pics with you wearing them to see sag, wicking and coloration transparency.

Good job.

That would be great.   And maybe weigh the  wet diaper for comparison with other wet diapers 

26 minutes ago, Spanky said:

That would be great.   And maybe weigh the  wet diaper for comparison with other wet diapers 

Would love to see more wet pics with you wearing them to see sag, wicking and coloration transparency.

Okay Suggestions are welcome.  I ship out items daily for model building groups and have a sensitive scale, I can do just that.

• Dartplayerinwvc changed the title to Trest Adult diapers, Medium size, A Review.

Title change and Dry Single weights and a photo added, thank you for the suggestions.

ADDING group photo with ConfiDry and Little For Big - white Mediums to the list now also from a request.
I will be testing these out while beer drinking on Friday Night and Saturday night again this week. 01/14/2022 and 01/15/2022