LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables Overnights

Danni

Ok, so I just got a half case of the new overnights.

Been wearing these for the last 4 days and I must give these fantastic diapers a 5 star thumbs up!

The front panel is smooth and larger than the previous snuggies panel which allows the tapes to stick much better.

The tapes are larger and stronger (

• 2 weeks later...

After wearing these for a couple weeks I really like how these fit .

Different than any diaper I've tried. The tapes are so strong that I can get them nice and tight around the waist and legs.

They can be very discrete when worn under jeans, yet the capacity is much more than you would expect .

I personally don't care to be in a wet diaper for too long but these hold up without clumping for several wettings and still remain comfortable.

The print is over the top cute!

I absolutely adore these! I was a fan of the initial snuggies, and Tykables improved on them even more!

As someone who is relatively tiny, I find that most brands are too big for me, but the mediums on this actually fit someone in the lower waist range rather than just saying they will.

They are the most comfortable diaper I have ever worn, and stay that way until thoroughly soaked. I can actually go about my day without the plastic poking around the legs or waist in any way.