LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables Cammies

uk_DL

Tried my first pack of Tykables Cammies and they are by far the best for looks and fitting. Only downside is the cost.

The other two brands listed below is what i normaly use. Fadding out Tena for Beterdry but they seem harder to get then they used too.

image.png

img13_0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've tried a couple which is not a really large or representative sample, but I have to say I'm not too impressed with them.

One, size large isn't all that large. I expect size large to be tall in waist, and these are not.
But, main issue I've had is the print started to flake off with wetness and left a stain on my thigs. Not cool.

Now that they have reissued the Overnights with the waddle cut, all 5 of Tykables' own diapers are now pretty much the same underlying diaper, just with different color designs.

I prefer the Unicorns, and haven't noticed any color transfer.  Never been much of a fan of the standard color schemes used by Tykables in diaper such as their Overnights and Galactics, not a fan of camo so the Cammies aren't my bag, and the Little Rawrs dino diaper designs are too busy for my tastes.

They have announced that XLs will be back in Summer 2020, but I'd bet that the latest issues with the coronavirus in China will delay the reintroduction of XLs considerably.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:03 PM, Dapperdan said:

I tried a Tykalbes Cammie that I purchased at Bethwuvz ABDL store and enjoyed the fit and found it comfortable.  I would definitely  wear them again!  

Just got unicorns from Beth ☺️, I guess they were on backorder. Haven't tried the cammies yet.