LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two new Crinklz prints announced

One announced yesterday, the other today.   Character prints are enlarged much like the very original was.    I'm hoping I win one of the samples... and if I do, will of course post pictures.  Meanwhile, this is all we have to go by from their twitter postings.

As far as construction - they have already stated these will be identical to existing products.  Just a new print.  But, they have not stated what sizes they'll be available in yet either (I'm hoping for the full range, not just Med & Lg).

FXoQ_qmVUAIDa8r.jpg

FXtbSFPVUAUiCiQ.jpg

• Like 3

I REALLY like the crinklez Buccaneers! Especially because they're a boyish diaper. And I LOVE pirates!?????? Arrrrrr!??? Mateys! And I KNOW @Young1 would LOVE them too! He LOVES crinklez. They're his FAVORITE Diapee!!!!?????????♥️?? BIG HUGS! @Young1?????♥️???

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Dubious said:

Wasn't aware they were already on sale... so I went and grabbed some pics.  Even the bags are cool!  And unsurprisingly, only medium and large. 

70400.jpg

crinklzbuccaneer.jpg

70500.jpg

crinklzfairytale.jpg

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Wasn't aware they were already on sale... so I went and grabbed some pics.  Even the bags are cool!  And unsurprisingly, only medium and large. 

70400.jpg

crinklzbuccaneer.jpg

70500.jpg

crinklzfairytale.jpg

I heard that that's actually because it's harder to manufacture smalls because the supply and demand is not there for that type of size, and I think they said that it's genuinely just harder to manufacture that size period. But I'm NOT sure!? Which sucks, because I'm a small!????? I'm a SMALL BABY BOY!????????♥️???????

2 hours ago, Young1 said:

Oh my gosh the pirates ones are awesome! Im so happy they made more prints! Yes they sure are my favorite diaper! 

Should I try them buddy, would I like them? Are they nice and crinkly and hold a lot of pee-pees? I would DEFINITELY hang out with you in real life, and we would be wearing our diapers crinkling all over the place. And crawling around on the floor like nobody's business!??????????♥️???♥️???????♥️? I KNEW you'd be happy about those new diapees buddy. As soon as you get them will you post some pics of you in them? Because I REALLY like your Diapee pics, and I've added a LOT of them to my Diapee collection!????????♥️??????????♥️?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Young1 said:

If northshore stocks them ill get them but i may order them from them directly. 

Yay! I didn't know Northshore carries crinklez diapers.?????? Awesome! Why would you wait for them to restock when you could order from them directly buddy? Do you get like a special discount or something on your diapers that you get from them?!????????☺️??♥️

4 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yay! I didn't know Northshore carries crinklez diapers.?????? Awesome! Why would you wait for them to restock when you could order from them directly buddy? Do you get like a special discount or something on your diapers that you get from them?!????????☺️??♥️

First, they haven't arrived in the US yet.   So, to order direct, you have to get them from Germany.  VERY EXPENSIVE SHIPPING!  (as in it will cost nearly as much as the case in shipping)  But they're not up on the official Crinklz web sites yet.  Only place showing them is Save Express (which is in Germany).

Here's a screen shot of what 4 bags would cost + shipping (and note it's in Euro... so $ is a bit higher):
image.png

Second, you can also get them from LLMedico and The Littles Store here in the US.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

First, they haven't arrived in the US yet.   So, to order direct, you have to get them from Germany.  VERY EXPENSIVE SHIPPING!  (as in it will cost nearly as much as the case in shipping)  But they're not up on the official Crinklz web sites yet.  Only place showing them is Save Express (which is in Germany).

Here's a screen shot of what 4 bags would cost + shipping (and note it's in Euro... so $ is a bit higher):
image.png

Second, you can also get them from LLMedico and The Littles Store here in the US.

Wow, that's a LOT of money!??? That's like twice the price for just one case of diapees!????????☹️ I could buy two cases of diapees with that amount of money, and maybe MORE! That could probably last me like 2 or 3 months in Diapers alone. But if I bought the new diapees for that price, I would probably run out by halfway through the month. That's DEFINITELY NOT good!?☹️????

4 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Guess that also gives new meaning to "Release the Krakken!"

Definitely buddy! You know that they're gonna be "releasing the kraken" all in their diapers once these new Prints come out! LOL!????????♥️?????

Those are awesome looking diapers.   I may have to wear one to a Pirates game.  I can't wait for them to become available here in the States. 

• Like 1
On 7/18/2022 at 1:20 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Should I try them buddy, would I like them? Are they nice and crinkly and hold a lot of pee-pees? I would DEFINITELY hang out with you in real life, and we would be wearing our diapers crinkling all over the place. And crawling around on the floor like nobody's business!??????????♥️???♥️???????♥️? I KNEW you'd be happy about those new diapees buddy. As soon as you get them will you post some pics of you in them? Because I REALLY like your Diapee pics, and I've added a LOT of them to my Diapee collection!????????♥️??????????♥️?

They hold a lot. Despite the name Crinklz,  they aren't very crinkly.  They are actually a pretty quiet diaper.  

@NorthShoreAdam, can Northshore please sell these when they do become available here in the States?

Thank you. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spanky said:

They hold a lot. Despite the name Crinklz,  they aren't very crinkly.  They are actually a pretty quiet diaper.  

@NorthShoreAdam, can Northshore please sell these when they do become available here in the States?

Thank you. 

That sucks! I like my Diapees crinkly and noisy, with every MOVE I make!????????♥️???

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...