LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Restlessfox's Depression Discussion

A place for when your feeling a bit low.

469 topics in this forum

1. Hard Weekend

• 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
    • 5 replies
  2. I want the void.

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Feeling depressed/ashamed

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. your own worst enemy

• 8 replies
  5. SPD?

• 19 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Blllllahhh

• 0 replies
  7. im sad

• 5 replies
  8. How long?

• 4 replies
  9. i feel so alone

• 7 replies
    • 8 replies
  10. i cant go on like this anymore

• 7 replies
    • 2 replies
  11. My ramblings

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  12. feeling anxious

• 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I don't think they are being nice,  They need the other kids as hostages to keep her from escaping.  Do you think Spat's wood chipper has a low and slow gear?   "Hey, why am I Mr. Pink?" 
    • As the porcelain doll glider cross the room like a ghost her mind couldn't help her remember the day before Pippi's arrival, it had been quite a lonely life since the death of her creator a century ago the house was hers while she kept busy reading her creators books and becoming a very good sorceress and Alchemist in her own right but reading, practicing the Mystic Arts, cleaning and home repair could only keep her loneliness away for so long. She was Immortal well technically immortal, she was essentially a Golem in a porcelain form with organic and inorganic parts, clockwork and magic was her biology, she still needed to fix herself up now and again being a porcelain animated doll and with her former careers books she could effortlessly repair herself, but still she wasn't Invincible she could be destroyed if he wasn't careful, that was one of the reasons why she didn't integrate herself in the larger world as the common people tended to be quite terrified of things they didn't understand. But still not many people had dared intrude on the place so many spooky rumors had circulated about her home and relatively left the place untouched by the outside world, except for the occasional teenager or homeless person looking for a place to stay for a night but they all quickly ran away but then she remembered when Pippi arrived. The woman was sharply dressed a business suit with high heel shoes and a big Square rectangular device with a glowing window she later found out it was called an iPad, it was sort of like those iPhones the doll had collected over the years from teenagers who dropped them when they got scared, she was still figuring out those devices.  When she saw Pippi the woman gave off an air of maturity and confidence despite being 26 she gave off the presence of someone two times her age she had an air maturity and confidence if not a tad to wound up for her own good, the porcelain doll had found out that Pippi was here to either turn her home into a bed and breakfast or tear it down for some sort of office building well the porcelain doll wouldn't have that.  She hid herself quite well knowing every nook, cranny and secret passageway the house had and after pouring through her master's old collection and doing a few experiments herself she had found the perfect spell to deal with this intruder and solve her loneliness on one dark and stormy night she put her plan to action revealing herself first, causing Pippi’ to scream and attempt to flee before casting her spell and turning her into a toddler. It took a lot of adjusting and some good old fashioned discipline, but things had changed for the better not only had the doll been absolutely happy and contented with being a mom and having her own little girl, Pippi herself had actually thrived in her new lifestyle playing the happy giggling baby girl and with her adult mind somewhat intact the girl even introduced the doll to the wider world with the amazing invention called the internet.
    • Hi! I’m also new to getting on here but have also been a lurker for a minute! 😂 Feell free to dm me!
    • I am following a trajectory very similar to that of @oznl. I'm a few months behind him, also 5 years in now, and I'm definitely not out of the driver's seat as far as daytime control is concerned. I pee small amounts a lot, I don't really push anymore, so it kind of peters out to nothing and sometimes it can be hard to discern when the end of an "event" has occurred. I get uncomfortable after holding it for 45 minutes or so, and desperate after a couple of hours, and if I start peeing, there is no stopping it - I have stared in wonder at myself and willed the flow to stop, and it'll choke up a bit but it will not cease. I wet the bed sometimes - IE, wake up in a wet diaper with no recollection of having done that myself, although it is more common for me to either wake up dry, or, wake up, commence voiding, and then drift off to sleep again.  I did notice some drops a few times after I'd gone pee on the toilet - I usually use my diapers for that but if I'm engaging in downloading a #2 to the septic-net, then some #1 inevitably accompanies it, and a while back I noticed as I was preparing to take a shower afterwards that I was dripping, and I wondered, "Hmmm, is this it? Have I started leaking involuntarily?", but it quickly dissipated and did not reappear (that I've noticed - maybe I'm dripping in my diaper sometimes - that would be really hard to track because I usually wet every 20 - 30 minutes). So I am chalking that one up to post-void residual, or maybe, because I never really clench up and stop anymore - why bother when I'm wearing diapers? - shutting down a transfer takes longer these days and I stay open longer. Whereas if I were peeing in a toilet and then planning to put the equipment into a pair of cotton boxer shorts, I'd definitely declare a hard stop and giver it a shake before garaging it. SO maybe that, and not being able to stop mid-stream, are related - I don't use the brakes a lot, so perhaps they are rusting up a bit. But I have not lost control and just started peeing while I was awake, outside of having pushed myself to the bleeding edge of disaster, which is incontinence by neglect, and would happen to anyone, it just takes longer for most people.