LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

apparently i blacked out last night (from drinking)

I was surprised to be told that i got sick and when i was throwing up it was red (im guessing from cranberry sierra mist i mixed the alcohol with) i guess i blacked out because i don't remember it

I was determined to drink as much as i did last night pretty much all week because of the crappy situation at work, i just didn't expect to black out

Im not proud of it, but i wont do that again and i haven't felt sick all day

Research "alcohol poisoning"; that might help you not go this far next time. I rarely blacked out around people, but I can't count the times I couldn't remember driving home when I left :o That was just one of the motivators for me to get my drinking under control. Alcohol can help you de-stress and focus on having fun but it's not an escape from reality, just a short 'vacation' from it so don't make a habit of using alcohol that way ;)

Bettypooh

WOW! Even back in my Maine Cops days I was a heavy ass drinker. I once downed as much tequila as my friends did beer while going about a drinking game. I finished off the bottle (and it wasn't a fifth either). Of course I was the most drunk of them all there too. Except I am still able to recall most everything from that night until I managed to finally fall asleep. I can only imagine how much you must have drank to actually black out. Please do not do that ever again.

WOW! Even back in my Maine Cops days I was a heavy ass drinker. I once downed as much tequila as my friends did beer while going about a drinking game. I finished off the bottle (and it wasn't a fifth either). Of course I was the most drunk of them all there too. Except I am still able to recall most everything from that night until I managed to finally fall asleep. I can only imagine how much you must have drank to actually black out. Please do not do that ever again.

I don't plan it, its just the first thing that came to mind when i realized the bosses at my job allows people to single out and gang up on people with reasons and excuses to back themselves up, so it might sound like they aren't being awful people.

I guess to some people the fact that somebody else finds enjoyment where they cant hurts them, why else can they be like this when im super nice to everyone?

Of all things though, Alcohol is a "Downer" it is a Depressant. Not really a good Idea to mix drinking with feeling down. What kind of work do you do? Is there a way to move to a part of the work place where you do not see these people? Have you confronted them at all?

What ever the reason for drinking, there is absolutely no reason to drink your self into such a stupor that you black out from it.

I personally drink hard alcohol most every evening. I find it helps me to relax and releases some of the tension I have in my muscles. It does this better than any muscle relaxer pill which would still also need a mood enhancing pill

Of all things though, Alcohol is a "Downer" it is a Depressant. Not really a good Idea to mix drinking with feeling down. What kind of work do you do? Is there a way to move to a part of the work place where you do not see these people? Have you confronted them at all?

Edited by tyrantblade3500

its a factory job, and they aren't supposed to allow what happened, but they did and i can't just avoid them, even if i could that would be like putting a bandaid over a stab wound. If i want to get anywhere it wont be at the job i currently have.

And i do plan on cutting back, i just didn't realize i was gonna black out by drinking that much as i never drink that much

• 2 weeks later...