LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

well it appears im probably gonna look for another job

To replace my current job that is, lately its getting worse because coworkers started ganging up on me, next thing i know 2 first level bosses are siding with two coworkers, i tried to get the rules changed so everyone will be in the same boat as me, but they have excuses for singling me out, and as im nobody at this job i only kept digging myself into a worse situation by keeping flapping my mouth.

It probably sounds extreme when i say it was over music and im sure any explanation i give isn't gonna sound like im doing anything but making a mountain out of a mole hill, but i really feel like if this is how im gonna get treated, whatever the reasons or excuses, its not a place i wanna keep working at, early Friday i plan on checking a temp agency that maybe can get me into another close by factory as that will be a step up over this bull, and it would at least give me similar minimum hours and around same pay (not that working up to my current pay is hard, plus im in NYS which is apparently gonna keep getting minimum wage increases)

Hang on to what you've got till you get the next job- things seem to a lot better when you do that ;)

I may be in the same boat with you soon, my current situation has gotten so bad at times that I can't get anything done, which really upsets me and that triggers the depression again. I can't get the things I ask for when I need them, even if I hand them a detailed list days in advance :( This week has been better so far, especially today, but I really don't think the improvement will last. I've got a hot prospect with an inside track, but I hate jumping ship to the unknown even as good as I'm told it is there.

I'm trying an 'attitude reset' on my end but all that can do is make me feel better (hopefully). It won't fix the problems because you can't change someone else, you can only change yourself, and the problem here isn't me in any way so it's out of my hands really.

Good luck with you getting something better soon :thumbsup:

Bettypooh