LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advise / confident builder please

If this is the case you should just block her and move on with your life. There is nothing to be gained by keeping in contact with someone like that.

Needless to say you aren't alone as the 30,000+ member count here can attest to.

• Like 2

That's really horrible and proof you don't need her in you're life, I'd advise cutting all ties with her.
You're not alone don't worry about that everyone has their quirks and I'm sure you'll find someone that embraces and loves you the way you are until then you always have people to talk to here that understand you.
Feel free to message me if you want to talk more, just keep your chin up it'll all get better eventually.

• Like 1

That's easy. You aren't the only one here who likes diapers. Sexual or non-sexual, fetish or compulsion, you are not a freak for having something you like which also brings you comfort. If anything, your ex is narrow minded and doesn't deserve someone who is in touch with their inner child. Time to block her and move one. You don't need someone that pitiful in your life.