10. Diarrhea sucks

• 11 replies
    • 127 replies
    • 33.4k views
    • 5 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I understand what you're saying, which is why this will be one of the last stories in this vein, but I really wanted to avoid rehashing events that already happened. For anyone who already ready the other story, I didn't want to bore them, but you have a frustratingly valid point.  As far as Nancy goes, I have specific plans for her, and I'll just leave it as that technically, most everyone reading this story has likely already read about her outcome... they may have just not known it yet.  I really did try to avoid a bunch of things you are talking about, but with how these stories came together, I really couldnt see another way out of it. Technically speaking, this also serves as basically the final story in this trilogy. I know some of the events take place in parallel, but plainly speaking, most would also find it odd if someone only read books 1 and 3 in any other series. Regardless, this story is almost finished and these types of issues can be avoided in the future. 
    • Well I'm on a business trip in a truck, again. I ordered a blue test elite. And I put in a Northshore stuffer. It's probably a little overkill, but I put the stuffer more towards the back to maybe get some wetness back there. I already have 4 medium wettings, and it doesn't feel like much has gotten back there. Towards the end of the day, at my hotel, I'll dump some water back there, for a much more full effect. And unless I'm wearing a pull-up, I have and use some "under-spenders" for diapers. If it's not obvious, they're suspenders for underwear. They actually do pretty well, but even with them and baggier pants, the diaper bulge is getting less and less discreet.   I also have a interesting question.  For those who wear thicker diapers consistently, does your behind start having light indentations that reflect wear the diaper has been? I don't have any, but I'm just wondering if it happens. Does anyone understand my question...
    • Ben bundles up the messy diaper.  He holds the baby's legs like he's afraid of him and getting peed on.  He tapes the diaper back on awkwardly. It's his first time, and he has to adjust the tapes a couple times to get it right.
    • Hi folks, As i read several forum threads here and on other sites reading some have produced a possibly very good and effective method which is a combination of 2 products (Miralax and Lactulose-syrup) that reinforce/supplement each other, which will ultimately inevitably lead to a bowel movement(complete intestinal emptying?) that cannot be stopped. Anyone has personal experience with the combination of the 2? ================== The idea and my goal is to put on a diaper before bed. Then during the night it will wake me up because I get the urge. So I want to simulate/insure a nighttime accident. Would that be possible by using the combination of Miralax and Lactulose syrup once? If so, what dosage of each product should I use? Should I take them at the same time or separately with some time in between? With the dose and intake/use advice you would give, I should expect an evacuation after how much time? ** As an equivalent to Miralax I will use Movicol: https://www.amazon.com/Movicol-Powder-Sachets-Flavour-Free/dp/B07NKFPQ9H
    • "Bice, you to be da Daddy. Sammy is a Daddy too.  Benny me a baby" he points to himself   "And we taking the day baby to go buy a pizza. Cause it yummy"