LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper stayed clean today.

My Crinklz Astronaut only got wet today. I was expecting it to be messy,  but no BM today.  Kinda rare for me as I usually poop a few times a day.

Just started some fiber loading,  so some time tonight,  or tomorrow morning,  I  should have a really nice load in my diaper. ?????????

I've already taken two large doses of Metamucil. Feeling really full right now.  I'll take another big dose before bed ?, diaper up and let nature take its course. 

• Like 1

I'm SURE your tummy will be a rumbling and crumbling and you'll be making a BIG doo-doo In your Diapee before you KNOW it, so you can ENJOY that BIG load in your diaper!!!!!!!??????♥️??☺️???????????????????

Well, no clean diaper today.   It's really wet and messy.  Woke up about 2:30 am and pooped out a really big poop. I had to come out and sit in a dinning room chair and squish it all around.  Let the dog ? out to go potty. Let the dog back in, peed my diaper and went back to bed.  It was a little had to get back to bed with such a wonderful mess in my diaper.  Semi firm and felt really sticky to my butt.

Pooped again at about 5 and now that I  just got up.

My diaper is really messy right now.  All over my butt and starting up the front of the diaper.   

• Like 1