LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Delayed Effect Suppositories

There was a big debate on this in another thread.

The only method that seemed sensible to me was freezing them. Everything else involved altering or coating them in some way, which didn't seem safe.

Alternatively, have you considered Chemical laxatives like Ex-Lax? Those little chocolate bricks they make typically take 4-6 hours to kick in.

Most laxatives take 2 or more hours to work, here is a good one for you, a large glass of cold milk and a good dose of Milk Of Magnesia.

Most laxatives work slowly they work a little faster when you have a meal after you use them.

Another good one is a large glass or 2 of Prune Juice and then something like a burger or burger meal helps push things along.

Laxatives work much faster in the morning before you eat than say in the afternoon after you had lunch.

All laxative action slows down and stops after repeated use of the same type product or brand.

Another one I found is the roll candy called Breath Savers, eat one roll (one after the other) within an hour and within 2 hours you will have BM. ( I used this one for a few years)

A dose of oral castor oil will act between one hour and 3 for me. You will have a BM, diaper or not once it get rolling. Epsom salts are a little slower but no less effective. Magnesium citrate is another fast acting laxative with diaper required results should you try to hold it too long. All might actually be called purgatives due to the intense cleanout they produce.

As always, be careful with laxatives, they can be habit forming and dehydrating if misused.

Any type of laxative can be inconsistent in effect, and with the time it takes to work. Metamucil and other types of fiber producing products can take overnight, and produce bulk. Ex-Lax doesn't work that quickly at times. Suppositories are fine, but can work TOO quickly, and then, beyond the immediate effect, can cause further continued elimination needs over the next few hours to the following day, which can be inconvenient if trying to keep the BM controlled. Just my 2 cents, based on years of experimentation...

Any type of laxative can be inconsistent in effect, and with the time it takes to work. Metamucil and other types of fiber producing products can take overnight, and produce bulk. Ex-Lax doesn't work that quickly at times. Suppositories are fine, but can work TOO quickly, and then, beyond the immediate effect, can cause further continued elimination needs over the next few hours to the following day, which can be inconvenient if trying to keep the BM controlled. Just my 2 cents, based on years of experimentation...

I haven't tried oral laxatives for the same reason you've said to avoid suppositories! I've always had the impression that oral laxatives would have a longer term affect than suppositories, but since I've never tried them, it's only my guess. On the other hand, I've seldom if ever had continued reaction to suppositories. Poop it out and your done.

What I have done is insert one or two suppositories and then used a tampon to hold it in. Yes, I guess there is some danger in this, though I've never experienced any problems. For me, it's held things in for at least a couple hours until you feel such urgency you have to push or it begins to just force it's way out.

I've read lots of ideas on this, but I think many of them depend on your own body and its reactions. Good luck though. I agree completely with the idea of wanting the effects to come on less than immediately. Even so, if I just wear a diaper long enough, I'm probably eventually going to have to poop in it! It's worked that way the last two days for me!