LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Messing Role Play

Hey! This is my first time posting a topic so hope all goes well. Also hope this is the right forum for it?

I've been into wearing diapers since 13 and fully got into wearing them when I was able to move out into my own place. I've been more into DL than my AB side, especially as I enjoy losing control and messing my diapers using Castor Oil and Prunes. However, I want to add a bit of role play into it as I'm becoming slighty more AB recently.

I imagine role playing as my 13 yr old self who's punished into being a baby and unknowingly given castor oil in a bottle after being caught with his ABDL search history by his mommy. Is there anymore ideas, challenges or even dares anyone can give to further make it more fun?

Thank you

• Like 1
On 7/19/2022 at 10:19 AM, BenjiDL said:

Hey! This is my first time posting a topic so hope all goes well. Also hope this is the right forum for it?

I've been into wearing diapers since 13 and fully got into wearing them when I was able to move out into my own place. I've been more into DL than my AB side, especially as I enjoy losing control and messing my diapers using Castor Oil and Prunes. However, I want to add a bit of role play into it as I'm becoming slighty more AB recently.

I imagine role playing as my 13 yr old self who's punished into being a baby and unknowingly given castor oil in a bottle after being caught with his ABDL search history by his mommy. Is there anymore ideas, challenges or even dares anyone can give to further make it more fun?

Thank you

You could add a spanking to your punishment. Mommy could give you a good spanking after finding your search history and then put you into a diaper. 

You could have corner time, sitting in the corner after you have had your bottle. 

Then you could be put to bed for the night in your full diaper. 

• Like 1