LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend Maximum Protection Briefs Review

Recently I purchased a pack because I was looking for a thin plastic-backed diaper that designed for bladder and bowel. The first time I wore them I was staying at a hotel, so I was a little nervous that I could leak. 

First thing I noticed was that the plastic does have a crinkle, but jeans muffle most of the noise. The diaper is very thin and the crotch felt a little narrow, which made me nervous that I could leak. The upside is that I could walk walk normally unlike some thick diapers that can cause the dreaded waddle. Because it's so thin, I don't have to worry if my I'm diaper is noticeable under my pants. I like that it has 6 adjustable tapes without a landing zone or one time tape up. The downside is that the tapes aren't sticky enough and one of the top tapes ripped one of my diapers and I had to change early, but the second diaper lasted through the night. 

It was a a must to last through the night because I had diarrhea. Around 2am I had a semi-solid poop. A few hours later I pooped again along with a full wetting. When I woke up in the morning, my bed was dry and clean. I was also surprised that I didn't stink that bad. Sure I could smell my dirty diaper under the covers and I was probably used to my stink because I had been poopy for 6 hours, but I should have stunk more!

After I changed into my last diaper in the morning, I got a sudden urge to poop. I was an hour from home and there were only two options. Remove my diaper and go to the bathroom, but I'd waste the diaper or poop myself. At that point, I had diarrhea and I was nervous I'd leak in the car. In fact, on the way to my car, I released a  little because the urge was so strong. It felt like I peed out my butt! The Depend held the mess, though. On the hour drive home I held it and only pushed (without lifting my butt) when I had a major urge. Both times were completely liquid, but I didn't leak!

Other than the top tapes sometimes ripping the plastic, I liked this diaper. I used to wear Attends before the waistband style was discontinued. This will be my go to discreet diaper for daytime use and a good overnight as well

• Like 1

Despite the very good review I’d be extremely afraid to wear a Depend. I used them early on in my incontinence and they always miserably failed me. I will admit that was 10 years ago. Once bitten, twice shy for me