LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diarrhea sucks

I have come to the conclusion that diarrhea really sucks and is literally a real pain in the butt. I say this because I have had diarrhea for 2 days now and have gone through quite a few diapers as a result and I am now dealing with a diaper rash which also sucks.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
20 minutes ago, christi said:

Not to make light of a bad situation but wouldn't it be more accurate to say diarrhea...  blows?  <RUNS!>  I hope you feel better soon!!!

That’s very true. Diarrhea blows and I have had a few blowouts in the past 2 days. Luckily, my diaper covers keep the blowouts contained.

• Like 1

And it REALLY sucks if it is self-inflicted. like with two bottles of Citrate of Magnesia and 5 Dulcolax in the course of 12 hours tomorrow and early Friday. The friggin' prep is worse than the coloniscopy and endoscopy. At least they knock you out for that

• Like 1

I do like the occasional diarrhea in my diaper,  but two days of it would be bad.  Hopefully you feel better soon and your diaper rash goes away 

• Like 1

I woke up about 2 hours ago in a diarrhea filled diaper and changed. I just filled my new diaper with another diarrhea mess. I believe this prolonged diarrhea is a side effect from the muscle relaxer my doctor put me on.

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 2 hours ago in a diarrhea filled diaper and changed. I just filled my new diaper with another diarrhea mess. I believe this prolonged diarrhea is a side effect from the muscle relaxer my doctor put me on.

You taking any Imodium or anything to try to stop the diarrhea? Hopefully you are using a lot of ointment to protect your butt and heal your diaper rash. 

On 10/25/2023 at 7:08 PM, fillemup said:

I'm now on several medicines with diarrhea as a side effect. While I haven't had full on diarrhea, I've had several very loose accidents that makes me glad I wear diapers. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Going through another diarrhea flare up tonight. Just filled my third diaper in about 6 hours. I think my IBS diarrhea flare ups are associated with my COPD. I have been reading a lot of COPD articles lately and they do mention that COPD can cause intestinal issues. It seems my intestinal issues started about 6 years ago as my coughing increased. I was diagnosed with COPD 2 years ago but I think I have really had it for the past 6 years.

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished changing out my third diarrhea filled diaper today. I woke up 4 hours ago with a diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper and had 2 more diarrhea messes since waking up. Hopefully, I am finished pooping now and can keep my new diaper clean because I am getting a bad diaper rash from the diarrhea.