LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper messing group

Just wanted to see if there was interest in starting a group somewhere to discuss strictly diaper messing and get in touch. I’m obsessed with filling my diapers up to their capacity full of soft poop and then taking my time in it after. It is the best feeling in the world. Let me know if anyone wants to join!

1 hour ago, Messyben said:

Just wanted to see if there was interest in starting a group somewhere to discuss strictly diaper messing and get in touch. I’m obsessed with filling my diapers up to their capacity full of soft poop and then taking my time in it after. It is the best feeling in the world. Let me know if anyone wants to join!

There is one on here

23 hours ago, Messyben said:

@Messyben there are clubs on here for that and also there is a forum thread for that as well for great discussion.

I think here the Stinky, Squishy and Proud" forum will do.  If there are a lot of people that want to form a "club" or "group", they can just continue to post to the same ongoing thread.  There are some threads here that are hundreds of pages long that people keep posting or adding to.  You could ask Mikey if he could add a special sub-category in this thread, however that is what "Stinky, Squishy and Proud" already is.

Frankly, I have belonged to many clubs over the years.  My understanding of a club is where a group of people with the same interests get together and form a club to enjoy doing them together and perhaps learn different things from others.  Have a monthly meeting, pay dues, discuss old and new business, things like that.  Now, with that said I can see where it might be fun to have a diaper messing club where like minded people could get together and just mess their diapers and change each other.  Club dues could go for buying different brands of diapers and wipes people could try during their activities.  Club meetings somewhere sitting around in just shirts and messy diapers discussing who will host the next diaper get togethers, when and at what time.  Who will be responsible for the treasury and ordering the different diapers and supplies.  Hosting other people from other states for a small diaper messing convention or huge weekend get together.

I doubt that any one person would find more than a few people in their area to form a club with regular get together unless they live in a metropolitan area.  If they did find like minded people, many of them would probably not want to openly get together with others as they may be very closeted with their diaper lifestyles.  Even then, my experience with clubs is if you have 40 members, half of them might show up for the monthly meeting.  Planning a weekly get together at someone's home or some place also means that less than half of those 20 people might show up due to other commitments, being tired after work or just not in the mood.  When it comes down to it, you could do the same thing without a club or special group by simply finding others in your area, 3 or 4 perhaps, and arranging a time everyone can get together for a day having fun pooping diapers and changing each other.  Lots of people do similar with others, including local munchies.

As for a group just to talk about it and discuss things, this forum already has all kinds of options along those lines for people who like messing their diapers.

• Like 2