LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you poop your pants as a kid?

After normal potty training age...I potty trained late so I can remember tidbits about being trained, having accidents and being trained. I remember much more vividly being a couple years older, 7, 8, 9 years old being very shy about pooping anywhere but home and, even there, being quite resistant to it. I remember completely filling my pants while playing outside, I remember squatting behind my bed, and I remember waking up wet as usual and pooping my “trainers” and plastic pants...mom has mentioned it went on until age 9, maybe 10. It all started again at about 13...hiding it of course, and has continued for many years. Do any of you have similar stories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

After normal potty training age...I potty trained late so I can remember tidbits about being trained, having accidents and being trained. I remember much more vividly being a couple years older, 7, 8, 9 years old being very shy about pooping anywhere but home and, even there, being quite resistant to it. I remember completely filling my pants while playing outside, I remember squatting behind my bed, and I remember waking up wet as usual and pooping my “trainers” and plastic pants...mom has mentioned it went on until age 9, maybe 10. It all started again at about 13...hiding it of course, and has continued for many years. Do any of you have similar stories?

Yes

I dont have any memory of doing it myself, but i remember being with a friend at an early age maybe 5 and we were both in underwear....I watched in amazement as my friend stopped what he was doing, squatted slightly and filled his pants with a huge log.  Ill never forget that.

• Like 2

I did: mostly they were on purposes because I felt like it.

At pre-school I used to poop my pants and they’d put me back into diapers, still not entirely sure how they knew I had but there we are.

At primary school I once pooped my pants in year 2 and the teacher took me to the bathroom and wiped me clean and stuff.

• Like 1

Yes--up until I was about four. My family bought me a toy set of gears that I really wanted if I promised to use the potty. It was my "lump present." Now they have no say over where I do my business and can't punish or reward me because I change my own diapers.

Yes.  I've always liked filling my pants.  I used to do it when had some privacy and was able to clean up.  I stopped as an adult and then one day I had a massive accident in my pants.  I enjoyed it so much I started pooping them again.  I eventually switched to diapers.  

• Like 3

Once when I was five or six years old, walking with a friend of mine, at the beach, she was a few years older than me.

I remember I had to go badly, and she just said, go in your pants. Never knew if she meant it as a joke or not. But I completely filled my undies, and had to walk home with it. I think that experience contributed to my desire to be back in diapers again, and needing them.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Dougie77 said:

I remember squatting behind my bed, and I remember waking up wet as usual and pooping my “trainers” and plastic pants...

I did the exact same thing. I loved my training pants, and I was always abusing them. I clearly remember having quite a selection of them, lol. But I'm pretty sure my mom talked me out of those by age 8-ish. 

I did. I had problems with my bowels. Not incontinence per se, but it was more due to negligence on my part. Anyways, in my teen years my mom bought me some diapers to see if that could help. I then realized I had a sexual fetish towards wearing diapers and seeing people in them. I haven’t worn in years, but I’d love to get back into it. Kinda hard though because I have 1 roommate about to have a second one. So I’d have to find someone local that can host, which is almost too much to ask for I feel like.

When I was about 11 I waited just too long before going to the toilet, and ended up popping in my pants, it wasn’t much but I found it hard to clean up and hide the evidence ,I put my underwear in the washing machine but Mum found them, throwing them in the bin rapped in newspapers.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’ve been pooping my pants / diapers since I was “sorta” ( lol ) potty trained around 3.  I was always fascinated with the act, then at age 11 I experienced my first orgasm with a large load in my underwear, and I’ve been a pooper ever since.  

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 12:00 AM, Nappyboysyd said:

I dont have any memory of doing it myself, but i remember being with a friend at an early age maybe 5 and we were both in underwear....I watched in amazement as my friend stopped what he was doing, squatted slightly and filled his pants with a huge log.  Ill never forget that.

Did he carry on doing whatever you were both doing at the time? Sounds like this was a regular thing for him to do. 

As for myself, up until about 5 I'd have the occasional accident because I held on too long and didn't want to stop what I was doing. Which was self defeating in itself as I'd then have to go try and clean out my pants and try to get away with it or get busted and that was the end of all playtime 

• Like 1

I wished I did back then. I didn’t start until my mid fifties and haven’t gone a day of regretting it. Had I started as a youngster it could have been lifelong for me. That’s my regret.

• Like 1
Yes, I pooped my pants a lot.  My mom kept me in diapers until the age of 5.
When I was 6, I knew I was an "adult baby" with an overwhelming urge to wear diapers and dirty my pants.
I recently wrote a blog post about this.
https://duluthdiapers.blog/2019/08/17/when-i-was-six/

Duluth, we are very similar. I was also in diapers past 5 years old. Enjoyed the blog

I’ve been pooping my pants / diapers since I was “sorta” ( lol ) potty trained around 3.  I was always fascinated with the act, then at age 11 I experienced my first orgasm with a large load in my underwear, and I’ve been a pooper ever since.  

I was always fascinated by it too. I potty trained very late and my mom tells me I didn’t poop in the potty at all until I was 5 and after that still wet the bed every night and wet and pooped in my pants most days. I remember being maybe 8 or 9 and still being taken to sit on the toilet several times a day. I also remember countless times mom checking me or me telling her that I had poo poo

I can remember doing a poo in my nappy when I was a real baby/toddler and that memory of how good it felt always stayed with me. When I was older I would deliberately poo in my pants to try and recreate the feeling. This was in private. As far as I know, my parents never knew.