LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Restlessfox's Depression Discussion

A place for when your feeling a bit low.

469 topics in this forum

1. Just Not Sure

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
  2. Why...

• 15 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
  3. Shutting down

• 3 replies
  4. Feeling kinda meh lately

• 13 replies
    • 6 replies
  5. Little lonely

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 13 replies
  6. Struggling...

• 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Just Frustrated...

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Awww, I really do feel for Dawn. On the one hand, she's lost so much already, like her independence, dignity, pretty much her old life. On the other, she doesn't seem to realize just how much more she stands to lose. Ideally, and realistically, her new Mommy and Daddy will let her have some autonomy, like over what she chooses to read or watch, though probably with some adult supervision...
    • Then, after that stopped, I got noticeses that there was no "secure connection" and after that, when I did get back in, pages were verty slow to cdhange and the "back" switch on my mouse did not work. Also, there is an odd thing here. the part of the page with text is truncated about 3/4 to the right edge. The rest is blank and at the top of the page is just "Hello" with an emoji or emoticon of a face
    • LOL.  And you do remember what happened to Mister Pink in the film, don't you?  Misters Blue, Blonde, Brown, Orange and White will put in an appearance in due course, with Misters Black and Grey joining the party!
    • I'm having a very early morning BM when I wake up and around a 4.30am But my afternoon BM is normally around people. When I have an afternoon BM should I play it as it's nothing happened and make not big deal off it!  change straight away when I can? Nobody in my group home has said anything as they know I wear IC nappies all the time but I'm starting to let my bowels go. 
    • I do not know what you mean by "not designed correctly. You seem to fall into the category of non-proportionality. In the early days of plastic pantes they were made without "forward-facing" legs, like two rear parts put together. and were very full, since, before 1951, they were only flat diapers and the panties could accommodate up to triple diapering. The fit was adjusted to suit the need. This made them very full with very short legs like in the 14th and 15th century. From what I understand the first plastic panties were homemade in the 1942-5 timeframe when rubber was not available. I know about this because some of these were still around in the early 1950's Also, snap-on panties used to be size adjustable, such as Comco. so you could adjust the waist and legs separately. That is not the case today. And all of them were "high waisted": That was not an extra-cost option