LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I'm depressed and stressed out again

I was trying to not focus on my situation with my credit card company (I stopped using it before It got maxed out and then it got maxed out because of scandal with a diet pills and being charged $400 for a month of diet pills I never even got).

But how I have come to realize I am screwed and there is nothing I can do about it.

I'm gonna be railroaded in court and have my wages garnished because i have neither the time to go to court or money to pay an attorney; nor do I have anywhere near $2300 and the credit card company wouldn't do anything besides direct me back to the debt collection agency.

As soon as they start taking my money from my checks automatically its gonna be like working a dead end job all over again, despite that I make almost $5 an hour above my last job (but there is also union fees and the insurance we have to take as part of the job is way too expensive)

Sounds rough dear 

Theres ALWAYS something you can do hon     

Then you have to TALK to them and inform them  about  youe  situation    and ask if there is something they can help with hon (ie  some cind  of  payment plan  ) 

I understand   the feeling BUT  its  only during  a  specific   time  until you have payed   of sed depth .+  you DO have  have a JOB   & the  money to actually  pay of  although its probably gonna sting .think of how it would had gone if you dident  had a job    (believe i i understand  i have my self  had a 6 year old financial   steel bath  and it SUCKED  BUT i got thru it  and im  slowly on my way to finally get some  order in my financial  matters  (and im on LOW  income i should ad   as a Permanent disability  due to my diagnosis.   +  im  probably gonna get   a  hearty fine ( 3-400 Dollars =3-4 000  Kr  )  for some BS  im accused of  and actually believe me or not  NOT guilty of  so youre NOT alone dear  ( i should ad tho that i have managed to save  up sed amount  alredy  so i have the money to pay  BUT it took LOTS of hard  work and determination and sacrifice     )        

It SUCKS   yes  but it CAN be  done with HARD work   and DETERMINATION               

Well, I tried talking to the credit card company, all they did was transfer me over to the debt collection agency, whom say the court case is on hold; but that didn't stop the credit card company from sending me a letter signed by the county clerk that they are going to proceed in court.

So you see while I wait for the debt collection agency to investigate, the credit card company themselves will be going to court and the judge is most certainly gonna sign a paper so the Credit Card Company will be able to take my wages.

So how can you take this as me being able to do anything?

I have tried and failed, so all I can do now is literally wait and see how bad it ends up.

Needless to say they will probably be taking any of what was my extra money from coming to this new job, so it will be like being at a dead end job all over again.

Okey well then i suggest  USE this  time to try to save  up some  cash   (as i have done since i was notified  of this BS     )

A  okey   that sucks  yes 

I can  as im shore they cant take AL youre salary  a big  shunk yes   but shorly not al   

WRONG  you tried  and failed   yes  BUT   just giving  up  is NOT gonna  solve anything    (take a wild guess how my life have been al this past  6 years  NOT pretty i tell you that  i had to cut  down on pretty mush EVERYTHING  i have NO life dear  i cant afford Shit  and al i want/need   other then bills ,food   i have to  go credit and be VERY  prompt on managing and pay my depth EVERY month come hell or high water  . )   

Been there done that (before i got  retired   due to ......  )  and yes it will BUT  in youre case there is an END  of it dear  in my case its  the rest of  my life.   (and over here  IF   i get convicted as guilty   i  have 1 month to cash up the fine if not im of to the dept collector  who would then as i have no funds able to take  start  taking my car  and god knows what else AND  im also marked  for 5 years so NO  credit  EVER again during this years )  So i still say  it SUCKS  BIG time  i agree 101 %  BUT   BELIVE me it could be LOTS worse   

If theres  ONE thing ive learnt the HARD way  is  giving  up will NOT solve the  problems hon  you HAVE to be willing  to FIGHT regardless the ods  /how crappy you feel  etc....  (and i should ad i was  VERY close  to end  it al last year  due to this  BS    )                              

Idk how I am supposed to save up any money considering I have bills that will need to be paid, I have to feed myself to stay alive, and there will be one week where I get no money at all (because it isn't long enough to collect unemployment considering I'm not technically laid off during the period, it's just no work at the factory).

Once they start taking my money anyways, I will be struggling financially the same as I have the last 5 years (if they charge the full 2300, at say $100 a week, that means 6 months of struggling, or it could be less money per week over a longer period of time).

And I may as well not work any unnecessary overtime, because why work hard for the money to go to someone else's pocket?

I mean literally all I can do is get up, go to work, and accept 6 months (or longer) of suffering; so I give up on trying to be happy; the credit card company doesn't care about my struggles and didn't help me when I asked for help with getting rid of that ridiculous $400 for a month of diet pills (that I never even got).

Everyone wants my money and I suffer because I don't have money to give to everyone, I work too hard to advance my life, just for the credit card company to force me to pay $2300 which should of only been $1400 at the most.

Clearly all my pain and suffering is for not because they all want me to continue suffering.

The  first thing I would do is come up with all the cash you can lay your hands on now, don't leave yourself short, but don't buy things you don't need right now.

Then offer them the amount of money, then make arrangements to pay them in installments.

You don't want this to go any further than it is now, ruining your credit can cost you a ton of money in the future.

Get this off your back asap, even if you have to live on bologna sandwiches for 6 months to a year, do it now.

I have been in worst shape than you can imagine, 2300 bucks was a drop in the bucket compared to how deep I was in the hole (think 10K+ in 70's dollars)

I screwed up my credit so bad that I had to wait 10 years to buy anything bigger than a bread box with credit.

Everyone screws up, they bank on that happening, they know people make impulse buys, that is the reason you can get easy credit.

They can not leave you short, they can not take more money than you can afford to give them.

If you make the first move, you can set the amount you can give them, each month or week or whatever, if the law does it they will take as much as they can.

You make the first move, don't let them set the payments, its in your best interest to make the first moves.

I dident say it gonna  be easy dear heck i know this very well, what you can do is to try to by less expensive food   ,   if you smoke quit, drive less ,   DEMAND youre brother to STOP drinking and get a job and contribute.  drop  if you have any  shall we say    party time  and eating out having a good  time  (during this period  ) ,  believe i know it SUCKS    but as i also say it can be done

Oh i agree  its  rough  but if i were you id bite the bullet  on this and take as you say 100  / month 6 month    ( would  be able to that standing on my head  to honest  as thats NOTHING  try living like this  30 + years   ( i got  my pension 2001  )   and im forced to live on this  fore the rest  of my crappy life    YOU have JOB     = a salary     and  are able to get this done in 6 month   as long as you are able to pay the bills   , feed you and  youe mom ,dogs etc...    then  youe al good    dear  shore you dont get to have any fun   band that SUCKS   but as i said its ONLY 6 month 

I hear  you BUT   on the other j´hand  you will be able to pay of youre depth   perhaps  shorter then the 6 month   so again  that could  be worth it

Again i agree   and again   it SUCKS  (btw im up my ass in depths as well due to  al cinds of  problems needed  money for up to now in life    BUT i pay them EVERY month & if i have to cut down on food  fine  i pay my bills first  ,Then AL my pets   THEN  my food  etc...     ) & again this  is  NOT youre fault  and you shouldent be forced to support youre brother with YOU'RE money  and he SHOULD be forced to step up be man stop drinking and get a job & contribute.   Of course helping youre mom is another story . I  cant  judge we al spend  money on what we want.  What i can tell you i have been were  you are talking at being  in youre age i dident even have money to buy food  Why  ? Simple i  put my money on al else that was more fun then food ,  i had to eat  Macaroni  and NOTHING else  (well ketchup )  so believe me  i KNOW  how it to have less  money dear and its NOT fun during this past  6 years  i have  lived on cheap  Hot dogs   ,Potato, some cheap salad  7 days week  so believe me i know it SUCKS 30 Dollars /week (300 Kr  )   for EVERYTHING  food  related (incl pet food  etc.. )    and NOTHING else NO fun no hobbies  no nothing.    

They dont give a shit  thats correct al they want and care about is there  money back . BUT as i continue to try to say its ONLY  for 6 month  dear  then youre done clean   and can resume youre life   again  youre 27   dear   you HAVE a JOB  and are ABLE to pay this  of  many arent  that lucky and get stuck for the rest  of there life   and loose  everything (and in Us  as i have understood this  get homeless .

Believe i know  its depressing   and it feels like shit    & why bother  and  so on  Been there done that ?     BUT it CAN be done  hon TRUST me on this  im living proof it can be done                                                                          

I haven't used the card in a while because it got maxed (somewhere around $400 was all expenses for 3+ people for a week of vacation) and I couldn't afford to do anything but pay my bills and feed myself after the company I was working for pretty much 100% got rid of all overtime, not to mention $400 for a month of diet pills.

Yes $400 for what was probably $10 of diet pills; which I never even got and disputed it because 1. I didn't get the pills and 2. Because that amount is absurd.

I maybe could have got back on track if it was $1400 instead of $1800 as I would have paid off the earliest charges and kept up to date so there was no interest, as I was keeping up to date with the charges until it got maxed.

That was my 1st and only credit card and before and after that everything has been paid with cash or debit (which is naturally backed by a bank account with cash).

They were offering deals when I had my last job, but I wasn't in any position to make any deals being that I didn't have any spare money to pay them with.

It was bad enough we had the taxes on the house about 2 months behind, I sure couldn't come up with $800 making minimum wage and having to pay part/all of Garbage, Water, Heating, internet, phone bill, etc.

Also they had people calling me EVERY SINGLE DAY, until I blocked their number because basically harassing me does not help put extra money in my pocket.

No I haven't tried any different credit agency's yet.

6 hours ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

It was bad enough we had the taxes on the house about 2 months behind, I sure couldn't come up with $800 making minimum wage and having to pay part/all of Garbage, Water, Heating, internet, phone bill, etc.

Also they had people calling me EVERY SINGLE DAY, until I blocked their number because basically harassing me does not help put extra money in my pocket.

No I haven't tried any different credit agency's yet.

Yeah i get those  offers of an on  as well  but i just throw  them away  (i get mien via the ord  mail service )  , I compleatly understand   that you rejected there offers .  

A   well that might sadly be the reason they now  are reluctant  to help you    im afraid    ALWAYS  better to be polite    and say thanks  but no thanks  to these people  as you re a in depth to them   

Although i can defenetly understand  how a second credit card could save this  situation  i can also say  that this  will NOT solve  them al as you now have the second   credit card  to pay for the first   so in reality  you still stuck in paying  nr 2  so al you've done is  moved  from depth  nr 1   to depth nr 2   same  bill same pay  usely.      

@tyrantblade3500 What you need is financial counseling. I see where you've made bad decisions and until you learn how to handle money better you're going to keep on making those bad decisions. Plus Financial counselors know how the collection processes work and they may be able to get you a better alternative. But this much is always sure- doing nothing when any problem starts is always the wrong choice because unaddressed problems only get worse, not better.

Bettypooh

I meant the offers were from the current credit card company to settle the debt; but as I was struggling just to pay bills and months behind on taxes I could not afford to pay them anything.

And as I have said DAILY HARASSMENT DOESNT HELP.

And then like I said as soon as I got a better job, instead of offering to make a settlement all they want to do is go to court and FIRCE ME TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT.

Let's say they take the 100 a week for 6 months, as I said that brings me back to the income I was making at my last job (basically minimum wage) and then I will be back to not being able to afford all my bills.

They know I have neither time or resources to do anything and seem intent to force me to pay everything.

They don't care that they are gonna ruin my life for the next half of a year; they dont see me as a person (and dont care how I got behind with no hope to pay it off) , just a debt to collect and they just want the money

8 minutes ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

I meant the offers were from the current credit card company to settle the debt; but as I was struggling just to pay bills and months behind on taxes I could not afford to pay them anything.

And as I have said DAILY HARASSMENT DOESNT HELP.

And then like I said as soon as I got a better job, instead of offering to make a settlement all they want to do is go to court and FIRCE ME TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT.

Let's say they take the 100 a week for 6 months, as I said that brings me back to the income I was making at my last job (basically minimum wage) and then I will be back to not being able to afford all my bills.

They know I have neither time or resources to do anything and seem intent to force me to pay everything.

They don't care that they are gonna ruin my life for the next half of a year; they dont see me as a person (and dont care how I got behind with no hope to pay it off) , just a debt to collect and they just want the money

A okey  well sadly     the pure fact  that you couldn't  pay them anything  (wich i understand dear )  and refused to talk to them   and explain or try to get some  money to them      thats why they now arent  interested in helping  you. 

I agree  BUT as i also said  ignoring  them is NOT going to make things  better  either.

I understand so perhaps  you can  get them to take  some  longer time  then and you get to have more money to pay youre bills ?   6 month  in the light of what yorue saying here is   to short  so perhaps try to get a year    ?   BUT OF you do get this  deal you HAVE to  NO MATHER WHAT  PAY said  amount EVERY month  or they will shut you down emidietly on the full amount  

Sadly i agree   dear  

If you ONLY TALK  to them and  CALMLY  EXPLAIN   and offer some cind  of payment plan they might accept  it dear  but make  no mistakes   they WILL get there money one way or another  and  it WILL sting  dear.                       

But I have talked to them, and they transferred me to the debt collection agency, which is gonna want the full amount, that is how they are, and if it weren't the credit card company sicking them on me I would have been able to dispute it on my credit report and not pay it at all.

I don't even know the full details of how the case is gonna go; I just know they very well could literally ruin my life, I would gladly even agree to pay the $1400 if I had to; but the 2300 is ridiculous because that includes being charged $400 for the month of diet pills I never got (which is car payment money (not that I have a car, just saying) , not diet pill money)

I know you all think I'm being melodramatic; but I'm actually speaking the truth in that if they railroad me into paying $100 a week or more; that will literally put me down to where I was for most of the last 5.5 years

15 hours ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

But I have talked to them, and they transferred me to the debt collection agency, which is gonna want the full amount, that is how they are, and if it weren't the credit card company sicking them on me I would have been able to dispute it on my credit report and not pay it at all.

I don't even know the full details of how the case is gonna go; I just know they very well could literally ruin my life, I would gladly even agree to pay the $1400 if I had to; but the 2300 is ridiculous because that includes being charged $400 for the month of diet pills I never got (which is car payment money (not that I have a car, just saying) , not diet pill money)

I know you all think I'm being melodramatic; but I'm actually speaking the truth in that if they railroad me into paying $100 a week or more; that will literally put me down to where I was for most of the last 5.5 years

I hear  you dear  so cant you talk to the depth collector  then   ?    (its the same  over here  IF you cant pay the fines  in 30 days  in FULL you get  sent to the depth collector and its with THEM you make said  payment plan ) 

Well dear i understand  you believe me i do  , IF you infact say youre willing to pay them 1400 Dollars  then offer them that and ASK fore  a payment plan for the rest dear , fighting them will NOT go youre way as they have  WAY more muscles to get there will in  then you hon . We now established you dont  have car so we can  drop that expense  part btw.   

Im defenetly NOT in ANY way shape or form think youre either melodramatic ,silly  or anything else  hon.   AL im trying to do is to  help you find a way out of this. BUT as i also made clear  its gonna  SUCK. I understand  .  I dont suppose you can find  another side job  during this time   were you get the cash in hand so to say  ?  And before you start with how many hoers you alredy work  i WHEN  i worked   i averaged  19  Hours  /DAY  5 days week so believe me when i say i KNOW its tough to work that many hoers (actually around  youre age  well say 25  when i started  )  

What i can tell you is this  IF you  continue to NOT talk to them offer different payment plans , ignore them etc...  They WILL sink you BUT if you offer them youre  will of actually contribute as best you can they MIGHT be willing to help you dear  (and im talking about the depth collectors  now  )                                                        

But I'm trying to talk to them, and I have the credit card company not talking to me at all; while they appear to be proceeding with the court case behind my back.

I tried to talk directly with the credit card company and they directed me to the Debt Collection agency, which said before they want $1900 and the most I would like to pay since I cant get away not paying is $1400, and preferably less IF THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY ACTUALLY TALKED TO ME.

13 hours ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

But I'm trying to talk to them, and I have the credit card company not talking to me at all; while they appear to be proceeding with the court case behind my back.

I tried to talk directly with the credit card company and they directed me to the Debt Collection agency, which said before they want $1900 and the most I would like to pay since I cant get away not paying is $1400, and preferably less IF THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY ACTUALLY TALKED TO ME.

I think you can forget the credit card  company as its  clear they just   moved on so that ship  sailed    

I HEAR you dear try to calm down  dear,  what you NEED to do is  to try to get the depth collector  and  accept that YOU  accept there claim on 1900  (believe me you will loose if you fight against them )  and POLITLEY and CALM  ASK if they would be willing to accept  a down payment (prefably as high as you can )  and a PAYMENT plan for the rest. its not a matter if you like to pay this dear  its  more you HAVE to accept  and THEN try to get some cind of a deal (ie payment plan after a down payment  )  you CANT win this one dear  TRUST me on this Take it from a  battle scared  warrior  you have to choose  youre fights  and this one  you CANT win hon its as simple as that  . The more you argue  against  them  the more they will squeeze  you  dear. 

IF  said  depth collector  arent willing to  even talk  In the mean time while you are waiting  try to SAVE as MUSH money as you can CASH  NOT in youre bank account  and how ever mush it sucks  despite its Christmas  SAVE  money  CACH money NOT in youre account because they will  take it  from the account as soon as thay have permition .                                             

Once it's handed over to a debt collector, the original entity no longer has any legal say in the matter which is why they won't speak with you. You should have not allowed things to get that far, and now you see why. The collection agency is now who you are going to have to deal with and yes, they are heartless ba$tards who care only about getting as much out of you as they can using any legal means possible to do that. They're experts in this which is why you need a financial counselor on your side who will have equal expertise.

Bettypooh