LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I havebeen  on ssi for a number of years  now and because I am working  I now owe them $ 11,128.06.

I have made payment arrangements  of $ 150.00 with them in which  the agreed to. I made  a payment  of $ 150.00 then I get a paper  in the mail from them saying that I owe them $ 11,178.06 after I  made the payment of $ 150.00 from the amount owed so I called them to find out whats going on  and they seem to be beating around the bush about it when they can see that I have been  making my payments. They said  their system says I owe $11,178.06 when the billing statement  that I got in the mail  says $11,128.06 my question is  how do I owe $11,178.06  when the billing statement  on may 2,2018 said $11,128.06 . I am scared that i am going to face legal issues for calling them about the situation I want to not pay them anymore  money  if this is what they are going to do. I even asked if they  could have made a mistake then  they clammed up  and started saying that they cant hear me on the phone when we were talking for about 2 hours  trying to resolve the issue  the they hung up on me  what can I do 

1 hour ago, Rift The husky said:

I havebeen  on ssi for a number of years  now and because I am working  I now owe them $ 11,128.06.

I have made payment arrangements  of $ 150.00 with them in which  the agreed to. I made  a payment  of $ 150.00 then I get a paper  in the mail from them saying that I owe them $ 11,178.06 after I  made the payment of $ 150.00 from the amount owed so I called them to find out whats going on  and they seem to be beating around the bush about it when they can see that I have been  making my payments. They said  their system says I owe $11,178.06 when the billing statement  that I got in the mail  says $11,128.06 my question is  how do I owe $11,178.06  when the billing statement  on may 2,2018 said $11,128.06 . I am scared that i am going to face legal issues for calling them about the situation I want to not pay them anymore  money  if this is what they are going to do. I even asked if they  could have made a mistake then  they clammed up  and started saying that they cant hear me on the phone when we were talking for about 2 hours  trying to resolve the issue  the they hung up on me  what can I do 

There should be a Social Security field office near you. I would go there, or set up an appt.  Do a google search, for instance on your County social security field office.

If you were using a cell phone, it is possible you were breaking up.  You could retry calling, using a land line if that was the case.

Additionally, calm down.  I am sure this can be worked out.

Thanks me to. I cant wait til this is over

4 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

There should be a Social Security field office near you. I would go there, or set up an appt.  Do a google search, for instance on your County social security field office.

If you were using a cell phone, it is possible you were breaking up.  You could retry calling, using a land line if that was the case.

Additionally, calm down.  I am sure this can be worked out.

There is a office  I can go to in Marietta  Georgia but its too far to walk to their location. 

I don't  think  my phone was cutting out because  when i called the social security administration  they answered the phone  and was talking with me then all the sudden the person on the other side said he cant hear me but he has put me on hold 3 times in a row then hung up on me. 

I agree that  setting up a appointment  is my best bet because I daved rhe papers that they sent me in the mail so I can prove to them what I am saying in person.

12 hours ago, Elfy said:

You have to pay back benefits!?

I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you can get the situation resolved.

Depending upon the circumstances you were receiving SSI under you may have to pay them back if you get a job and begin supporting yourself later.

At the ripe old age of 28 Rift hasn't worked long enough to put anything into the SS system in order to receive money from it, so if he can work now he needs to pay that money back.

Social assistance isn't free, that money comes out of the pocket of other people who are working. While I don't begrudge anybody for needing a hand in a bad situation if you get out of that situation you need to return what you used so others can use it.

5 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

Depending upon the circumstances you were receiving SSI under you may have to pay them back if you get a job and begin supporting yourself later.

At the ripe old age of 28 Rift hasn't worked long enough to put anything into the SS system in order to receive money from it, so if he can work now he needs to pay that money back.

Social assistance isn't free, that money comes out of the pocket of other people who are working. While I don't begrudge anybody for needing a hand in a bad situation if you get out of that situation you need to return what you used so others can use it.

I was on social security  because  i needed money to live on when I was unemployed for 7 years and could get a job until I moved to Georgia  but now that I am working Im trying to get off ssi and make payments for the money recieved but they are saying  that I owe them 11,178 dollars on one paper  and 11,128 dollars on the other  this is the situation Im in right now they seem to want more money out of my pocket than they have given me and once this is all said and done they can take me out of the system the sooner the better

Whooooooaaaaaaa there, buddy! That's not what this thread is about! Didn't your Mommy ever tell you, "if you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?" He's already scared enough, he doesn't need you pouring on more condemnation on top of it!

(I have edited out reference to the member who is being referred to as they have received appropriate Moderator action- Bettypooh)

I thought you was mad at me because  of my previous  post  and I felt like I did something wrong. 

I thought you were mad at me because of my previous post and I felt like I did something wrong 

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Huh? What was your bad?

I thought you was mad at me because of my previous post and I felt like I did something wrong. 

If you're referring to this post

On 6/9/2018 at 8:48 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Whooooooaaaaaaa there, buddy! That's not what this thread is about! Didn't your Mommy ever tell you, "if you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?" He's already scared enough, he doesn't need you pouring on more condemnation on top of it!

That was towards a different member who did make a post that was anything but nice. But the post was deleted by an admin who agreed that what that person said was NOT okay.

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If you're referring to this post

That was towards a different member who did make a post that was anything but nice. But the post was deleted by an admin who agreed that what that person said was NOT okay.

Thank you for clearing  that up  I feel alot better now 

4 minutes ago, Rift The husky said:

Thank you for clearing  that up  I feel alot better now 

Great! :D I wish I could be of more assistance with your real problem. Money is not my area of expertise. :/