LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your oldest or most valuable diaper in your closet?

Mysterion

What is your oldest or most valuable diaper in your closet?

I know many of you have a pretty large stash of diapers in your closet.
But what is the oldest diaper in your closet? 
Or the most valuable one that you're saving for a special occasion, or that you don't plan to use at all?

I have a few Abena Abriform X-Plus diapers but probably the oldest are a couple Attends plastic backed 6 tape diapers from around 1995, the good ones.  Probably could get some bucks for them if I listed them on EBAY. 

Oldest: Attends "Institutional" going back to around 2000-2001-ish.    There were differences from the consumer version of course.  Blue plastic and no waistbands were the big ones.  These still had the micropore lining.   I don't really remember when I got them, though it can't be farther back than '99 because I didn't live here then.   Not entirely sure, but I may still have 1 Promise Ultra left.  That was before they got renamed to Tena.  That would be from the '97-99 time frame.   But part of my "archive" is stashed up in the attic (which isn't the greatest environment for it of course) and I'm not about to go fetch it.

Most valuable: ... hmm.. probably the V1 Crinklz.  I got 5 unopened bags.  One thing that's saved them from being used is the fact I got too fat for them to fit really well. ?

I have 2 packs of the gingham style Tykables overnights, a pack of the Tykables Koda Cubs, and a few of the Rearz Princess. Haven't decided what I am going to do with them. I have such a hard time using diapers like this =(

I don't know where to start...I have hundreds, probably thousands, actually of the plain white Goodnites, several bags of the vintage 6-tape Attends, a variety of plastic baby diapers, a ton of the original Pampers Cruisers size 7...probably have about 10,000 diapers, lol.

• Haha 2

Are you talking: real diapers, Goodnites, or make shift diapers?

Make shift diapers- I tried to make a disposable diaper with newspaper, garbage bags, and duct tape.  That didn't really work.

Goodnites: Goodnites just came out in 1992, and I finally had a job and money in the bank.  I bought my first pack of Goodnites.

Diapers- 1995.  I moved out of my dad's house and bought a case of Attends Diapers.   It was the first time that I could pee in a diaper without worrying about a leak.  BTW- Leaks did happen.

I have two bags of Snuggies Waddler Overnight - before they became Tykables and still had non-velcro tapes.

A bag of Abena M4, before they were discontinued.

A bag of Tena Slip Maxi with the narrow tapes (2012)

Finally, two single Fabine Christmas diapers.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, poobrat said:

i think in my stash without a doubt its my curity 21x40 cloth flats

I have a fewof those for Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa. The gauze ones

• Like 2

What I consider the crown of my diaper collection is a new, never-work StayDry Panty in Adult size. I treasure it as it seems to have almost slipped into history aside from the once ubiquitous ads in family magazines. I've never seen  one for sale, let alone a new one that still has that fresh flannel smell .

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 3

I have an unopened bag of Snuggies diapers, before they had to change the name to Tykables. I also have an opened but full bag of Pampers Thin Stretch for girls that I think are from the late 80s. I keep them on my dresser in my nursery.

65629165-B782-40A7-8744-2EBE4D223881.jpeg

• Like 1
19 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

I don't know where to start...I have hundreds, probably thousands, actually of the plain white Goodnites, several bags of the vintage 6-tape Attends, a variety of plastic baby diapers, a ton of the original Pampers Cruisers size 7...probably have about 10,000 diapers, lol.

It's a shame you aren't the size of actual baby anymore so you can fit in those diapers and actually use them. That would be heaven on Earth!?♥️? And that would probably last you at least a couple years if you were a baby. And a smaller baby stomach too would mean your food budget would be a lot lower. So in general, nothing but good things for you if you were a baby. The amount of money you would save would be amazing, I think at least.??☺️?????♥️??☺️???

• Like 1
22 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

I would like to see the Pampers, do you have any pictures?

19 hours ago, DailyDi said:

What I consider the crown of my diaper collection is a new, never-work StayDry Panty in Adult size. I treasure it as it seems to have almost slipped into history aside from the once ubiquitous ads in family magazines. I've never seen  one for sale, let alone a new one that still has that fresh flannel smell .

s-l1600.jpg

Can you post a picture of the original panty? Looks interesting :)

17 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Wow...I had no idea diaper collecting was a thing.

If it can be collected, someone is collecting.

Only diapers I collect, is the diapers I bought that don't fit, that I hope will fit one day, so not saving, but its a waste to throw them out. 
I don't think I have anything more expensive than what you can buy today.