LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

​✨​The 2021 Diaper Awards! ​✨​

CodHero24

I'd like to nominate BETTER DRY for the best Night-Time diaper in 2021.

Super comfortable, quiet Plastic shell.

SUPER absorbant, Hardly any leaks.

Only downsides are clumping/breaking apart during daytime use.

Nominate your favorite Diaper below,

I'm expecting lots of people to post about the Mega Max, (even though the wetness doesn't distribute to the back of the diaper.)

• Like 2

Northshore Megamax. Just as nice as topline ABDL diapers (Rearz, ABU, I'm lookin' at you. Never tried Tykables so I can't vouch for their quality, but their diapers look just as good). Quality is just as good in my experience but the price is lower that Rearz, ABU, etc.  A nice variety of colors too- my favorites are the tiedye and pink. Stylish without being babyish so you can wear them out and about. Just add a stuffer for good overnight capacity, especially if you're sleeping in on the weekend. ?

Also ABU Kiddo because they're thin, quiet, hold a fair amount, and I just love the print. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I nominate Super dry kids!!!!!!? It's always been my favorite diaper!?? With it's cute colorful little teddy bears on it and the very babyish lettering. Hell, EVEN if I was a actual baby I'd still want that Diaper!? The only thing I wish they'd do is Improve upon it and make it even BETTER!?❤️?? With better absorbency, better diaper channels that distribute witness evenly, better leak guards to avoid poopie blowouts??? and of course, pee-pee leaks. And make it even MORE comfortable!☺️???❤️????????❤️??

• Like 1

Oh, decisions, decisions, decisions!!!! There are so many great products out there today to choose from. I remember back just 20 years ago (gasp!?) there was really limited choices, domestically we had Depends, and Attends, and what ever low end drug store brands. Imports were (for me) Molicares and Abenas, the latter being considered the "Cadillac" of disposable diapers available at that time. It is truly AMAZING how things have changed for the better, and the incredible selection, and high quality of products that are available today!!!

Anyways, several of the above mentioned nominations are all very worthy.....and I toss in my vote for the following in no particular order of preference:

-Seni quatros and supers, kind of new on the market, but high performance, durability, descreet, comfy. ?

-Betterdrys, just an awesome all around product ?

-ABU kiddos, great fit and capacity/performance, comfy, and an awesome, adorable outer shell appearance!?

- Most anything from Northshore, they have been on the ball with providing great products at reasonable pricing, and customer service is awesome! Especially since Adam (owner) is here on this site to answer questions and concerns , something you generally dont see other providers do??

If there was a "Manufacturer/ vendor award", it should go to Northshore!!!!

qwack ?

Like @square_ducksaid,  decisions,  decisions.   I  like so many different diapers. 

All-around best diaper would have to be the MegaMax.   They fit me well and hold an amazing amount of pee.  They even hold multiple poops without leaking. The Tye Dye is my favorite color. 

Crinklz Astronaut would get my vote for best print and best daytime diapers.  I just love the  Astronaut print.  And Crinklz,  despite the name are pretty quiet under clothing.   Little Pawz, Skooldoodle,  Karnevalee,  PeekABU are all runners up for best print.

Rearz diapers would get my vote for most comfortable diapers.  The Safari and the Dinosaur Elite that I've tried are just amazingly comfortable.  And they hold a lot as well. 

I  think that most of us here would agree that a best diaper award couldn't go to just one diaper because there are so many great ones out there.

My nappy of the year has to be Tykables Pupperz. There are almost certainly more absorbent nappies out there but I don't know if there are any cuter ones!

Being a pupper myself might have something to do with it as well :D

I don't wear diapers overnight but very very rarely I will try.  I just don't get good sleep at all if I try and sleep in a diaper.  I did sleep in one last month and it was a Betterdry diaper, which also gets my vote.  Held it all with no leaks.  My second choice would be Abena L4 which are really comfortable with a soft plastic backing, they fit me great and I have worn to bed overnight once or twice.  I wore one Mega Max in my life and that was for day use on vacation.  I was not impressed by it but having only worn one I can't really express a good opinion yet.  For years I always heard people talk about how great Confidry 24/7 are so a couple years ago I got a bag.  Again, not impressed so much by them.  They held a lot but I didn't like the fit and the plastic backing was not as soft as Abena or Betterdry.

BetterDry for me every night.  I tried the MegaMax, but they leaked on me, especially if emptying a full bladder quickly.  During the day I wear either ATNs or Tena Stretch.

I’m a 59 year old man that’s been wearing diapers almost all of my life, and the BetterDry is simply the best.  They feel amazing.

For me my boy for best all around diaper would be Megamax (doesn’t matter about the color) I just find them to be a well constructed, durable, highly absorbent diaper that serves my needs. 
I have just one minor problem with the Betterdrys (and the dry 24/7’s) in that the plastic tends to stretch far too easily, so much so that after one decent wetting they sag down around my knees and you can only retape them once. If they had a little thicker plastic shell then maybe they’d stay up better (even with a tight onesie they still sag horribly). 
I’d like to nominate Rearz Safari, Lil Monsters and Dino for most adorable prints as they are typically the diapers I’ll wear when trying to feel more babyish. 

• Like 1
On 11/20/2021 at 9:38 AM, CodHero24 said:

I'd like to nominate BETTER DRY for the best Night-Time diaper in 2021.

Super comfortable, quiet Plastic shell.

SUPER absorbant, Hardly any leaks.

Only downsides are clumping/breaking apart during daytime use.

Nominate your favorite Diaper below,

I'm expecting lots of people to post about the Mega Max, (even though the wetness doesn't distribute to the back of the diaper.)

I have to 2nd a nomination for the BetterDry Diaper. I use these with a booster pad and they are wonderful. 

For me, it's the Seni Super Plus. Not as absorbent as the MegaMax, but costs far less. Truly absorbent and will fill front to rear before leaking. Quiet and thin. Far more discrete than many others.

• Thanks 1
On 11/21/2021 at 4:13 PM, IminWetPampers said:

I have just one minor problem with the Betterdrys (and the dry 24/7’s) in that the plastic tends to stretch far too easily

I always stretch them before I put them on.

Pull as hard as you can without ripping off the wings. ?

Stretch the top tapes,

...then stretch in-between the top and bottom tapes,

...then stretch the bottom tapes.

Then, put it on.

If you do that, you shouldn't have to adjust the tapes at all.

10 hours ago, Ferix said:

I nominate my cloth diapers! They are thick, comfy, absorbent, and look fantastic.

Seconded!  Especially those that are practically pillows between the legs!

10 hours ago, Moochie said:

Nice, may I ask where you got them?

He makes 'em!