LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

4,996 topics in this forum

• 12 replies
    • 15 replies
  1. what ya think?

• 7 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 8 replies
  2. What'cha drinkin? 1 2

• 49 replies
    • 3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. What's for dinner?

• 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. What'S In A Name

• 3 replies
  5. What's in a name?

• 8 replies
  6. What's in the box?

• 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 7 replies
  7. What's that smell?

• 20 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 31 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 21 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Antony, being a well-behaved child, obediently trailed behind his aunt as they entered the living room. He carefully unfastened his shoes with velcro and settled down, placing his beloved stuffed dog on his lap.  "You s-s-see, D-D-Dany? Th-th-this p-p-place is ab-b-bsolut-t-tely st-st-stunning, and A-a-auntie is inc-inc-c-credib-b-bly k-k-kind," he expressed to his little stuffed companion. However, a pang of longing for his mother suddenly struck him. He tightly embraced his stuffed friend, a tear trickling down his cheek as he couldn't hold back his tears any longer.
    • Standing is definitely my preferred wetting position.  It just seems to work the best for me.  I do kinda like walking and wetting.....and also when I'm waiting in line for coffee or something similar....
    • I haven't posted in a while so I want to re-introduce myself, first and foremost: I'm a 36 (M) in AZ, who has been on and off 24/7 since age ~21. I used to post on DD often, but some of the "you don't actually want to be incontinent" posters caused me to leave for a bit. Anyway--  I've done a lot with hypnosis, mostly on WarpMyMind. A lot of authors didn't work for me. A few that had some mixed positive results were Wohermiston and MindMaster. As a matter of fact, I listened to the Poopy Pampers file nightly for a year in 2023 and it has some effect, but if I used the toilet even once I would feel like I cheated myself and that it wasn't working and I'd get in my own head: frustrated, angry, disappointed, longing for something more. I found the company A Little Hypnosis with Jayson, and after a bit of hesitation, I saw another positive testimonial on here and I scheduled some appointments. That's what I want to write about today.  A Little Hypnosis - Intro The timeframe for this was November 2023 - February 2024. Fear, Shame and Guilt - Recorded Audio First, I purchased his Fear, Shame, and Guilt file in Nov. 2023 before doing two live hypnosis sessions in December and then February. The whole premise of the file was not being embarrassed by wearing and using diapers. I didn't really notice the effects right away but it worked so well that looking back, I see that I'm kind of "passively come out of the closet" with all my friends in the best possible kind of way. We have a Discord server and we have a lot of channels, many of which are adult themed. One is called #fetish and we have a rule for "no kink shaming" so when someone comes across something that might fit into that channel, they post in it. Usually the content is more of a "not meant to be a fetish photo/video, but I'm into it or I stumbled upon it and it fits in here."  Occasionally ABDL stuff pops up, sometimes from me and sometimes not from me, but I wasn't necessarily "out" with my friend group when posting previously.  Well sometime between November and February I shared that I was abdl. It didn't really get too many replies, and I later found out (while assuming everyone read it), that many missed that post, but I found out because I was just talking about abdl culture casually during board games as the topic of fetishes organically came up in conversation. It was already a pretty safe environment anyway because, well, we're all adults and we all have the internet and we've seen everything there is to see anyway so there aren't a lot of surprises, but in that conversation I got a lot of "I always kind of knew" or "I had no idea after all this time" responses, and realized that, yeah, they missed the Discord message, but now I was out anyway and it went no better or worse than sharing online. It was a big relief actually because the hardest thing about not being out with friends is the constant pulling the shirt down, the trying to quietly change in a very quiet house or cabin, how do I hide my supplies, how do I travel with them, etc.  Since then I've been not wearing belts or onesies as much, not caring as much what friends or strangers think, etc. Truly, a night and day difference for me because previously when in public it was always on my mind and I was incredibly self-conscious about it. I was living with constant anxiety and it differently affected my social decisions. So I recommend that file to everyone who has similar feelings. The Live Sessions This is the heart of what I wanted to share in case it might help others. I had two sessions with Jayson (I bought 10 because I've done a lot with WarpMyMind files and they always had limited effect), but after two sessions, I feel like I got what I needed. First, about Jayson. He's awesome. He listens, he's empathic, and while being in trance with someone on a Zoom call was a very new and a bit anxiety-inducing at first, I realized he really cares and wants to help the community. He doesn't care any judgment because he knows we all have different needs. I told him I was going for full incontinence, and that I had been 24/7 on and off probably 14-15 times as an adult and usually some very logistically-difficult situation like international travel or backpacking would end that stint and I'd feel like I had to start over. Effectively I was 24/7/350 instead of 365 for most of that time, but more importantly, I never felt like I've been truly incontinent during any of that and while I've felt diminished control, I never felt full loss of control and "that's what I wanted". His sessions while in trance weren't necessarily focused on him finding the right words to use on me to have the right effect, but rather getting me into a deep trance and letting me talk to my own subconscious about the things I want, having a conversation with my subconscious, and working it out internally. Sounds weird right? I remember in my second session that I told my subconscious that I felt like being incontinent was a missing part of my identity and I needed that to feel fulfilled, which I think is ultimately the singular, distilled feeling that brings most of us together in this particular sub-forum. My subconscious only replied "You deserve to be happy." I came out of trance thinking "Damn, talk about brevity, subconscious. We could have chatted a bit longer and, you know, maybe worked out some of the finer details." 🤣 What happened was unbelievably unexpected for me: I didn't lose any more control of my urinary or bowel function than before, but instead I became at peace with the fact that I can now identify as incontinent. Incontinence, being a spectrum, has moments where I need diapers and, in instances where I'm not using a diaper, that's ok because that still falls into the overall spectrum of incontinence (which if we think about the spectrum of medical incontinence is quite true). That doesn't mean I'm ever out in underwear, no, I'm 24/7 again (it's been almost 2 years straight and going, which is great and I couldn't imagine going back to underwear), but that if in any one moment I decide to use the toilet, or whatever the situation is, that doesn't create any cognitive dissonance with the identity that I created for myself like it did before. I didn't go into this sessions expecting to simply reframe my perspective, I went into them seeking full loss of control. I was convinced I needed that to get what I needed. And that's really it. I'm actually at peace and feel whole, which I think is what most of us want. I read a lot of threads in Incontinence Desires about "I want to have no control so I can call myself incontinent so that I'm justified in wearing diapers 24/7" [without the shame of feeling like I'm wearing diapers when I don't "need" them]. And I get every single post because that's how I've always always felt every since I was a teenager and probably even before. But I no longer feel that way and it's the most relieving feeling in the world. It's the first time that I can recall where my body dysphoria and my incessant need for loss of control was gone. I can just enjoy diapers now without thinking about "what's next, how do I get more out of this" and I finally feel...free. Summary Previously I was chasing loss of control so I could self-identify as incontinent and so that I wouldn't feel guilty or shameful if I was caught in diapers. Laxatives, suppositories, catheters (I never tried stents because of fear of complications, but boy did I want to), trying increasingly larger urethral sounds and tunnel plugs to try and simulate or to become actually incontinent were the norm for most of my twenties and thirties. And now I'm just at peace that I'm incontinent and I wear diapers and if I don't always use them that's still ok, which is the most surprising and relieving feeling of all, because previously it was just a fantasy and I would "ruin" that fantasy when I didn't precisely act and do what I thought I needed to do. And then I'd feel frustrated and I'd feel like "well now I need to start over" or "this was just a big waste of time because I couldn't stick with it long enough until I actually lost control". If you're in the same boat, where you feel like you need that loss of control to complete that missing part of your own identity and to finally identify as incontinent, it could be worth considering "If I could feel that peace and if I could remove that life-long feeling where something is missing in my personal identity, is this new, different angle/approach worth a shot"? I know this won't be for everyone, and may not even work for everyone. If you need that loss of control to feel whole, I firmly believe you should do whatever you must to find that happiness. Just know that I previously felt what that way and I thought I would need to go to the extremist extremes to find that peace and I couldn't have been more surprised by what Jayson's services did for me. It's been transformative, I feel whole and happy and content, and I can't thank him enough. I hope you all find what you are looking for 🤗
    • Temporal hiatus in this fanfic, dont know how long
    • Muchas gracias!  Because those scenes played out almost a year ago, I wasn't sure that anyone would remember-- continuity is a huge problem in the serial manner in which we tend to write around here.  That's why comments are so important.  Since Ian is going to get smashed on Thursday night, and Vickie with him, think of Sarah as the Grand Moff Tarkin, Vickie as Princess Leia, and Ian as Han Solo.  Hey, Moff!  The  more you squeeze, the more star systems will slip through your fingers! And now is as good a time as any to warn people that Sofia, aka Raven, is not who you think she is.