LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This weeks trip.

willnotwill

I'm sitting here in my satin romper getting ready to bed (diapered underneath).   I'm on a short trip (two days) and have been diapered since I left home.    Anyway, it wss uneventful until I checked into a hotel by the airport (I have an early flight tomorrow).   I just got to the room and I didn't sleep well and I had three hours before dinner so I decide to take a nap.   I'd just gotten my pants off and was standing in a diaper and t-shirt when I heard the lock activate.   Before I could do anything the door opened and a made walked in.   She saw me without pants (can't tell if she noticed it was a diaper or not) and says "Oh, shit!" and quickly backs out of the room.

So, did you do what she said and shit your diaper?  I don't understand how housekeeping works.  Seems to me they should know which rooms are occupied.  If the room was cleaned when you entered 3 hours before, there should not have been any reason for the maid to enter unless you had called for more towels or something.  Sure, at some point they have to clean the rooms, but usually they knock on the door first to make sure the room in empty.  I'm thinking from what you said, you got your room after 3pm (3 hours before dinner), so housekeeping should have known the room had been cleaned already for new occupancy.  By the way, how did you feel about it afterwards, knowing the maid opened the door on you when you were in just a shirt and your diaper?

It was 2PM (standard occupancy here is 3PM).    I got to the room early and the front desk gave me the room.   Don't know what she was after (the room looked normally prepared to me). 

Anyhow, it doesn't bother me in situations like this.   I found her reaction amusing.     Not, "sorry" or "excuse me" or anything but "Oh, shit!"

• Haha 1