LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

4,970 topics in this forum

1. Diaper Tailoring

• 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Let 'em breathe

• 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. What Time Is It?

• 9 replies
    • 9 replies
  4. 4:15 Am

• 9 replies
    • 9 replies
  5. Beiber Diaper Joke

• 9 replies
    • 1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. i want footie jammies

• 9 replies
  7. Monday crinkles

• 9 replies
  8. Fiber One

• 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
  9. I've got cooties!

• 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Jones, Jenson, Jefferson, Jennings all come to mind as possible replacements. Like I said, minor thing 🙂 Just wanted to throw it out there though, really enjoying your tale! 💜
    • This for ABDL in Kentucky looking for others
    • Thats great man glad everything went well! But until they offer a way to cause incontinence without messing around with the prostate, I'm out. Plus, my wife and I may want kids, if the world gets better that is. So, I don't want retrograde ejaculation either. I'm just curious which bladder sphincter is not near the pudental nerve and parasympathetic? It looks to me on this diagram of the nerves, that the internal sphincter looks safer to cut than external. And would be easier to access from going inside the abdomen through the side of the bladder and cutting the internal sphincter from the inside of the bladder. Avoiding the prostate and penis area. The external bladder sphincter from the diagram looks to have alot more nerves interfering. I think I would feel safer with just them cutting the internal sphincter than messing around with external sphincter and prostate.  Again, I only care about partial incontinence not looking for leaking and dribbling constantly. In fact, I sorta had that experience already a couple times... when changing my diaper on a full bladder. Sometimes I couldn't hold it and that landed up soaking the fresh diaper and peeing all over the bed before I get all the tapes fastened. It was not really that nice of experience. I at least want to have time to change into a fresh diaper and close it before I start peeing all over everything. So again, be happy with just light incontinence.
    • An actual piece of fabric.   The SAP in the diapers are contradictory to good wicking action.  The more SAP, the thicker it gets where ever it's wet, but it then won't wick very well to the rest of the padding.