LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A couple years back I watered my small lawn at a similar time wearing only my diaper and rubber panties :) I set a 5-yard-dash speed record when the neighbor's outdoor light was switched on :o I still don't know if they saw anything :rolleyes: but that kind of took the fun out of it so I'm not going to be that extreme again myself. I have to say that feeling that bit of freedom was very nice till it ended B) And yeah, we need to give up the ciggies- I hope to move on that soon myself, and I will post how that goes :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Bettypooh, you smoke too??? Shame on you too! Someone needs to take away every smokers diaper (or put them into one) until they all quit.

Yes, dammit I do :( And I hate it but I have a chemical addiction to the nicotine so I can't just drop the nasty things without having enough time to get through the withdrawal symptoms :crybaby: I've quit before and I know what that is like with me- I'd lo; the entire world to have one ciggie :o So it's in the planning stages waiting for the opportunity right now. I am slowing down some by waiting one full minute between 'gotta have it' and lighting up, and am increasing that one extra minute a week. It's all I can stand to do but I'm getting there!

Bettypooh

That's actually a good take on quitting. Slowly delaying your gratification until you can stand going without them for good.

That earns you a gold star but a warning to all. Don't EVER try that same technique with diapers.