LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Safe Way To Increase Diaper Awareness To The Sheeple

When you go to the store or anywhere where there is a large parking lot, keep a couple of clean diapers on the front seat. People always look in the car next to them when they park. No harm, no foul. Like anything else, the more they are exposed to diapers, the less of a big deal it will be. Really want to see them smile, throw an adult paci on top of the diapers. That will get them thinking.......but they will certainly have no reason to call the police on you.

That would work if you are doing errands. But if you boss or coworkers got a hold of it, they may treat you differently.

• Like 1

I would much prefer to stay under the radar. People instinctively associate diapers with offensive effluent, and with children. If you add sexual pleasure and fetishes in that association they will certainly feel it is offensive and probably regard you as some kind of paedophile. It is impossible to reason with an angry mob. Do not look to me for succour as I will walk past on the other side.

It is your own fetish; keep it to yourself, and enjoy it by yourself. Do not push it in other people's faces, because they will be inclined to get angry. Do not drop the rest of us in it by starting some kind of witch hunt; we really don't need people "raising the awareness" of what we do, because once aware they may want to persecute us.

Three Fairy porverbs that are often put together "Magic gives you what you ask for, not what you want", "Whe you let the cat in, does she leave her tail outside?", "To cheat a fool, give her that for which she asks"

There is another for those who need things spelled out "A sleeping dragon burns no houses"

A hidden diaper...........makes people wonder what else your hiding. People used to crawl under their house to smoke a joint, now it's out in the open, people will light up anywhere. And I never said to leave them exposed at your employers parking lot. Stop hiding them and people will lose thier fear of them.

When someone that you didn't want to know sees this and recognizes your car, it will bite you in the a$$ very hard <_< You're not so much increasing awareness as much as throwing it in someone's face like this. Since you don't seem to understand what you're doing, by all means continue to do it. This sometimes cruel but real world will educate you in time- it always does :ph34r:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

if i saw this it would tell me there is a very insecure person driving that car who is desperate for any sort of attention they can get..

not exactly the best impression either.

This asks the quieswtion "Should one leaves one's underwear in the front seat of one's car to show lthat one wears boxers, briefs or panties?" Tlhis strikes me as just a form of low-level exhibitionism

I'm with Betty and Terry on this one. Unless you are only doing these things far from home where no one could recognise your vehicle then you are really asking for trouble from your friends and associates.