LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Monday crinkles

Its early Monday morning, who woke up soggy, and who's heading out with a crinkle in their pants.

I fell asleep early last night without a diaper on, so I woke to a completely soaked training pant and seeping wetness on my lounge pants. Nice and dry now, crinkle.

• Like 3

Woke up slightly damp, stayed in my overnight diaper up to now (Rearz Lil' Monster), but I am going to get changed before running some errands. Probably go with a medium-weight disposable for the afternoon, I'm thinking a Rearz Select. I'll be haunting the waiting room of a tire shop for an hour or so, then doing some shopping. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Its early Monday morning, who woke up soggy, and who's heading out with a crinkle in their pants.

I fell asleep early last night without a diaper on, so I woke to a completely soaked training pant and seeping wetness on my lounge pants. Nice and dry now, crinkle.

Every morning wet and never go without a crinkle in my pants. 

• Like 1

We went out to donate blood this morning. We both were both wearing our Confidry 24/7's. The first time I went I passed out when I was just done. The next time we went the nurse was telling my partner that when people pass out they empty their bladder. She laughed so hard on the way home telling me this because when I had passed out my jeans were bone dry lol.

Hugs,

Freta

• Haha 3

Woke up in a wet cloth diaper, changed into a dry Seni super, which didn't last long ( no crinkle though) then changed again into an ABU super dry kids, which is now rather........ Wet ????

22 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Woke up slightly damp, stayed in my overnight diaper up to now (Rearz Lil' Monster), but I am going to get changed before running some errands. Probably go with a medium-weight disposable for the afternoon, I'm thinking a Rearz Select. I'll be haunting the waiting room of a tire shop for an hour or so, then doing some shopping. 

I was in Rearz Lil’ Monsters too last night. It’s like we’re twins. ?

• Haha 1
On 6/13/2022 at 4:36 PM, FretaBWet said:

We went out to donate blood this morning. We both were both wearing our Confidry 24/7's. The first time I went I passed out when I was just done. The next time we went the nurse was telling my partner that when people pass out they empty their bladder. She laughed so hard on the way home telling me this because when I had passed out my jeans were bone dry lol.

Hugs,

Freta

I donate quite often,  but never passed out.  I've never worn a diaper to donate, but it could come in handy.  One time, I donated white cells and was on the machine for over two hours. You get a lot of fluids back with the returns and towards the end,  I really had to go.  I  didn't know if I'd be able to make it too the end.  But, fortunately,  I did and didn't wet myself. 

Did your diaper feel wetter after you blacked out and came to?

18 hours ago, Spanky said:

Did your diaper feel wetter after you blacked out and came to?

I'm not really sure. The donation site is a 20 minute ride from home. Then check in, answer questions on tablet and wait for medical check. Medical check questions, BP and hemoglobin test then on to a donation table. By the time I'm hooked up I'm already wet. When I came to, the last thing on my mind was how wet my diaper was. My first question was did you get it all lol (they did). I generally have normal blood pressure now but I used to have low blood pressure so taking blood lowers it enough for me to get light headed or pass out.

Hugs,

Freta