LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Tailoring

PreferWet

Huh, I can't say I have. I always just buy a diaper that fits me to start with. In my case with my currently using confidry24/7, I just tuck in the extra plastic around the tapes. This has the bonus of creating a sort of dam that acts as an added protection from leaks.

Looks like an ATN. Never done the tailoring, too much work for me. But sometimes on the top beyond the pants I do have some plastic peaking out, which I just flip over and around backwards in. On rare instances I had the sap slightly escaping on the sides of a

I've tried to cut wings on some plastic backed Depend when I found the front wings too big and the plastic too restricting. It didn't help, the edge of the cut wing was cutting into my legs. Definitely not something to do with scissors, if you have to tailor it at all, I'd say it needs to be a precision cut with very sharp knife or razor.

I've tried to cut wings on some plastic backed Depend when I found the front wings too big and the plastic too restricting. It didn't help, the edge of the cut wing was cutting into my legs. Definitely not something to do with scissors, if you have to tailor it at all, I'd say it needs to be a precision cut with very sharp knife or razor.

Well there's you'r problem! Your're starting off with Depends. Try something a LOT better next time. You do get what you pay for after all.

I buy a size larger than what's recommended for my waist size and then cut 4 to 5 inches off the front wings of nearly every diaper I wear to get extra padding and a taller fit (I don't like it when things squirt out the top).