LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow, Watching Late Night Tv Totally Paid Off!

Ok so a bit of a long story, but worth it i swear.....

So i had to buy cigarettes after work so i stopped off at fred meyer. The line at the cigarette counter was really long, and i didn't particularly want to go home yet so i figured i'd walk around.

After a few minutes an announcement came over the loud speaker I didn't get the whole thing, but basically heard free samples, and near furniture department. Well i'm a sucker for free samples, regardless of what it is, so i make my way towards the furniture department.

when i get there, theres a little table on a platform set up, for like an instore demo and one of those energetic hair slicked back young guys talking.

Well i stand around and the free sample is a miscro fiber lens cleaner rag. So i'm close to the demo area and say to him "i'll tell you what if this cleans my glasses, which i haven't cleaned all day and are covered in janitor grime, as well as you say it does, i'll stay for your whole presentation"..

so it did clean as well as he said, so i stayed. Part of their job is to interact with the audience, so i was joking back with him while all the other grumpy people just stood around to see what else they would get for free.

he was talking about this item "mr. sticky" its essentially a lint roller, but instead of the layers of tape you pull off, its just a sticky silicone rubber thing.... sooo anyway, he talks about it, demo's it... it actually works really well, then shows the travel size one and the large one with the adjustable handle to do like floors and stairs....

so he says at the end "well how much do you think all this would sell for " and of course people are shouting out different prices, so i shout out "well i'm gonna guess if we buy it today you are going to throw in the travel one for free, and if we buy it right now you're going to give us the floor one as a special one time free offer, and the whole thing will only cost us.. say.... 24.99".... totally just messing around cause you know i watch a lot of late night tv, and there are always those informercials on.

Well low and behold i was dead on!!! like exactly... so anyway, i wasn't going to buy one, although i do have like 1001 uses for all three products, i jsut didn't have 24.99 to spare....

so after everyone walks around, he calls to me to come back, and asks me if i worked for the company or had been to another one of his presentations. And i was like... nope, come on you're telling me you wouldn't remember me? and he laughs and says he was just so impressed i got the whole thing dead on.

Then... he GIVES ME ALL THREE PRODUCTS FOR FREE!!!!!!

i was like wow, and i just came in for cigarettes.. i guess it pays to smoke!!!

anyway.... thats my story.

heres the link to the product https://www.buymrsticky.com/?SRC=roller

WOW! a real honest to goodness actual female type girl,

who wear glasses.

and smokes.

and wears diapers.

....and gets shit for FREE!!! :o

man your daddy is one lucky dude! :P

qwack

They had these guys at the Fred Meyer where I live, I still have the little towels sitting on my desk, but I didn't buy the Mr. Sticky.

Another time, I was at a local Safeway, and they were doing a knife demo, and I got a free knife.