LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Rest of your Life!

Non Diaper Discussions. Hobbies, interests, and other topics.

2,592 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  1. Insomnia

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Anime Expo 2012

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Anyone like to cruise

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Looking for an animator

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. Long Furby

• 0 replies
  6. So.... languages

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  7. IBS & Fibre

• 0 replies
  8. Rock and Roll HoF

• 1 reply
  9. Great Evening

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  10. Fire flies

• 3 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• You know, that the narrator was autistic was something that didn't appear until the second draft. To me, this inclusion did feel important because autistic people are often infantilized in real life. Here, I'm twisting that infantilization into a positive thing and acknowledging that many autistic people do age regress, so sometimes age regression can feel like a validating things. It is for me!   I thought the narrator's autism was well included into this draft here because during the evaluation, the narrator stims, infodumps, and gives into her autistic self. But it sounds like that connection might not have been clear, so I may have wanted to make it more explicit in the text. This is why having beta readers is so important! I hope to someday have my stories read by a couple others before I post in the future.
    • “B-but I’m not a baby…!” She replied. “Y-you can’t just… do that, you know?!” She said, forgetting for a moment that she herself was in a diaper right now. “I don’t want this…!” She said, “It’s not fair!”
    • Dahlia repeatedly moaned as loud as she could as Francine massaged her diaper. Especially so with the waistband tease! Without thinking about it, the aroused diaper girl started moving her diaper back and force across Francine’s face as the woman below her nuzzled said diaper. 
    • "You'll be my baby, silly." She stated and patted her head. "You'll stay by my side all the time. I'll give you everything you need to live a good life as a little baby." She explained and put the girl on the couch now that she was all cleaned up. "And if you cooperate, You'll get rewarded." 
    • Francine began to massage the diaper, even teasing a bit by pulling at the elastic waistband and poking her fingers in. Not enough to get her hands dirty, but enough to show the girl that she was prepared to do anything the little girl wanted. She knew the girl wasn't going to be able to tell her exactly what she wanted- she was just a little baby at heart- but she still had her own wants! She nuzzled against the diaper and sighed happily, feeling better than she ever had.