LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I haven't been much of a video game player. Some years ago, I received a Christmas gift of Sid Meier's Civilization II. That shows you how long it has been since that game is no longer supported. I think the game is up to VI now.

My latest interest is Hogwarts Legacy. I've been a huge Harry Potter fan for a number of years, though I did sort of show up late for the ball. Anybody else play that game? How are you doing?

Me, I'm finding out just how bad my combat skills (read keyboard manipulation in the dark) really are after having some early successes. Next week I'll have the house to myself for a couple of days. I'm planning on a marathon diapered game playing session. That'll be fun!

• Like 2

Me, I've been playing Callisto protocol. I like it pretty well, but there are some issues with it. Mostly with combat and lack of exploration. It's mostly just going from point A to point B to install fuses and the close quarters combat doesn't work very well when you have multiple enemies. And I absolutely hate the dodging mechanic, especially when you're fighting two heads and the final boss in the game. Other than that, the graphics are pretty good and stuff I just wish the dodging mechanic could be taken out of the game and some of the controls I don't like. I'm thinking I might move on to Evil West soon. I'm really looking forward to that game.😁😃♥️😏

• Like 1

I usually play video games on my laptop or smartphone. I have a Nintendo Switch, but I have not played it in a while. My favorite games are mainly RPG and Strategy video games. Some of my favorite video games that I play sometimes are Magic: the Gathering Online, Legacy of the Beast, Knights of Pen and Paper 2, and various games in the Pokémon series. 

• Like 1