LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story and Art Forum

Story and Art Forum

Subforums

1. Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

Post your submissions for the December 2017 Story contest here!

2,970 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 15 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 8.5k views
  1. Bad Ass Toy

• 1 reply
    • 7.3k views
  2. Blind Date

• 8 replies
    • 7.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. Stuck?

• 0 replies
    • 3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3.4k views
  4. ~may-flowers~

• 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 11 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 11 replies
    • 7.5k views
  5. Adult Day Care

• 0 replies
    • 8.1k views
  6. 'her-dry-erase-board'

• 12 replies
    • 4.3k views
  7. Dr. Emily Knows Best

• 17 replies
    • 9.8k views
    • 7 replies
    • 7.5k views
  8. No Fury

• 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 3.3k views
  9. Cerebellumitis

• 4 replies
    • 3.4k views
  10. A Bit Of Poetry

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6.5k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I want to become double incontinent. For over 20 years now I have struggled with this intense desire to become incontinent. Binge and purge cycles. I'm nearly 40 and I want to live my life as an incontinent person, Even if I don't become incontinent from wearing nappies I'm going to continue wearing 24/7 as this really improves my mental health and wellbeing and I love nappies so much. I'm in a good place where I am and already wear openly here, plus I'm on antipsychotic injection and in a group home. I don't need an excuse to become IC anymore. I want bowel IC so I decided when I need a BM I'm just going to go without clenching my sphincter muscles. I already have urge IC and I think post void dribble from years of wearing.I had a small BM this evening infront of a group home resident and he didn't say anything, It was very easy having the BM and just slipped without any clench relax, only the stairs it clenched.. I then went and changed. From now I'm on both 24/7 All my group home residents and staff know I have ''IC'' issues and wear nappies, it's kinda hard to hide when you sharing a house with other people. When on a purge and not wearing I already have to find toilets very often to relieve myself. I do have a small bladder, and when I've got the shits I 'need to go' straight away. I won't leave the house when I have the shits. My mental health community nurse has already wrote it on their NHS computer systems I have 'toileting problems'. So from now I'm I'm 24/7.
    • Yay, pullups! I wonder what experience her mom had growing up to make her so apprehensive to diapers for bedwetting. Diapers were always used as a threat to me when I was around Maddy's age to try and get me to stop bedwetting and my dad even bought goodnites. Luckily, at that age i would only wet the bed in spurts and the goodnites were usually returned, then my dad would do it again a month or two later when my wetting returned.  So I could see if her mom had similar humiliating experiences, she would be against diapers.
    • Your story wouldn't necessarily hold up, mostly because of how skilled the doctor is.  Like, "teaches other doctors how to do procedures as a leader" kind of skilled. And there might be other options, but from what I've found, they're harder to get done - and harder to make sure you have a support structure in place to make sure you're alright as you do it. I signed up myself for a revision - while my procedure definitely had an effect, it'd be nice to see even more of an effect, and the doctor and their support staff are willing to support it without paying again. That's the difference, I've found. (In fact, I think @Reddy and I have our revisions scheduled for the same date - this will be interesting.
    • Mines a gamer tag for various online games such as D3, WoW and Ark