LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'her-dry-erase-board'

She has a house to herself and rarely does a visitor come knocking. She doesn’t have to hide her stash of diapers at home, but she does sometimes anyway just because hiding spaces are fun. She once hid a package and forgot about them; discovering them several months later – Happy Unbirthday!

Her stock is a bit varied (but not like when she first started buying online). She still likes choices, but remains pretty loyal to a few brands, such as pull-ups to wear around town, Attends or Goodnights in the house during the day, and Tranquility ATN when in bed. She switches those around when she feels like it – let’s go crazy and wear an Attends under her overalls while getting her oil changed. Why not get nuts and wear a pair of pull-ups while taking a nap. Will she have to wash her sheets when she wakes, or will she get lucky and wake up before she leaks?

Air traveling used to be a problem, fearing that her carry on bag will be searched. She always has a couple of Goodnights in there. It wouldn’t be that big of a deal if they were discovered if only she wasn’t carrying her blanket through the airport (puts new meaning to airport security). There isn’t much you can do to hide them while going through the x-ray machine, so after several trips she has become less paranoid about it.

She feels little inside her head pretty often, but she likes to keep that part of herself hidden until home. If she were ever publicly discovered or confronted about her little personality, she would be quite unprepared for such a thing; a faun in headlights. She most likely would walk away without saying anything, and remember to never let that happen again.

A man aboud mid 40’s talked to her about this and that while waiting in line at TCBY; her favorite place to get an afternoon treat. She just had planned on going to the drive window to get her usual plain cone of vanilla + chocolate twirl, but there was construction today and three orange cones told her that the drive window was closed. She had to park and go inside the building if she wanted to get her cone. Parking was easy enough, but she had sat and stared at the front entrance door for a minute or two trying to decide if she really wanted to go in or not. By the looks of things through the glass windows, there were a few people standing in line, but not too many. Deciding that she really wanted her cone, she unbuckled her seat belt and went to take her place in line.

“…I laughed and laughed when she made a giggle for the very first time. I can’t believe how cute she can be sometimes. I think I heard her say her first sentence this morning. She said mama me mama me. I think she was saying she wanted mama. Well, she hasn’t said dada yet. I'm going to buy that little baby Einstein's video ..."

She felt like he was never going to shut up about his kid. She did like babies, but found it difficult hearing parents dote on them. She just wanted to get her treat and leave; that’s all. She would have gone to a preschool PTA if she wanted to hear about other people’s kids.

Finally the guy turned back around when it was his turn to order. That gave her enough time to rehearse how she was going to say what she wanted. If she didn’t rehearse, her mind would go blank and she would end up ordering the first thing she could read off the menu on the wall. She was stuck with a cup full of pistachio the last time that happened. Even though she gets the same thing ever time, she still had to think "I wanna plain cone of vanilla/chocolate twirl please" before she could ask for it outloud.

Another Day…

It was kind of a gray day out there today, but after sitting inside for close to a week, she wanted to go outside … at least to get her mail if nothing else. She doesn’t ever get much mailings now thanks to online bill pay, thus doesn’t have to check her mailbox everyday.

Today she went outside though, and had to wait and wait until two cars passed by. Living in a rural town has its advantages, but having a mailbox on the other side of the curvy mountain street isn’t one of them. After she got the few pieces of junk mail out of the box, she had to wait again for a big truck to pass before crossing back to her own side of the road and go back inside the house.

Being outside felt pretty good, so when she opened the door to go back in, she decided she wanted to go to the grocery store. She really did need to after all; seeing as all that was left was two things of juice, four packages of noodles (that she had been eating for a few days plain), and two boxes of cereal (Multigrain Cheerios and Cocoa Pebbles).

She tried brushing her hair, but hadn’t brushed or washed it in about … (tries to think when she hada bath last) … well, it was some time during the weekend, but don’t remember which day. Today is Thursday, so figured she should take a bath before going out. She looked at the time and it was after noon. She was worried that she wouldn’t get back before dark if she took a bath. Her baths take a little while … seeing as she needed one, and wanted to do it right so that she wouldn’t have to take one again for another little while.

It isn’t that she doesn’t like being clean, she really does; and when having to go outs for consecutive days and being with others, she usually takes one at least every other day. But, right now she doesn’t have to go out. She gets a bit lazy and selfish when getting to have some time all to herself. She tends to let those things that don’t always feel comfortable wait till later when she has to do them.

Deciding she was only going to the grocery store and also had to get a refill of some medicines, she didn’t have to be looking all put together. She did the best she could with her hair, washed her face off pretty good in the sink, and put some lip lotions on her lips cuz them are a bit chapped from spit (as she had been sucking her thumb quite a lot lately). She doesn’t always suck it all day, but she had been for a few days. The amylase in the saliva that breaks down starches, also likes to break down your lips after a while.

Well, all she had left to do was get a decent pair of jeans on, since she had already changed into a dry pair of pull-ups and a clean shirt earlier. After she did that, she had to find shoes. She wanted to wear sandals, since the cold had finally gone away. It isn’t really warm yet, but it is nice enough for sandals now. She didn’t find them where she thought she put them, so I resigned to wearing her pool shoes instead.

She slipped them on (of course without socks), and put on her cool purple sunglasses; even though it was gray outside. She always like to wear sunglasses during the day (rain or shine) cuz it helps her shyness just a little bit; plus they are prescription glasses (she can’t see without some form of glasses or contacts).

She headed out. She should have decided where she wanted to go first before she left. She had two streets (3 miles) to decide which way to go first; left is toward the store, and right is toward CVS. She also wanted to go to the wash station to rinse off her truck. It had been sitting in the driveway for a while and had stuff all over it from the trees that is on her property next to the house.

“Truck wash first,” she decided; that way she could put the groceries in the bed. She didn’t think it was gonna rain, which it didn’t. She parked under one of the wash tunnels, put in three quarters, and went to town with the water gun spraying the truck off. She likes the wash station; even though it is fun in automated ones too, cuz the sudsy bubbles are fun, but she also like washing it off herself. She would do it at home, but the wash station is a little more convenient; she doesn’t have to drain the hose and put up with puddles in the yard afterward. She also get less wet at the wash station (guess she’s a bit more careful in public, lol).

She then got back in her clean truck, knocked her feet together to get most of the water off before swinging them back inside, and headed for CVS. She made sure to put her prescription in the little cubby under the radio so she wouldn’t forget. Her refills were outdated, and they always need a new written one after about three of them.

She went through the drive thru, and handed the lady her paper. The lady asked for her name and birth date, but there was lots of noise around; she knew she wouldn’t hear her. Her voice is rather quiet when talking to strangers, and sometimes they get upset when they have to ask two or three times to repeat what she said. She cleared this problem up by handing them her driver’s license. Of course she can’t do that when wanting a mcflurry at McDonalds. She plans those times so that there isn’t much noise around, or when she feels like going inside; if there isn’t too many people in line.

The CVS lady said “Thanks sweet face; it will be ready within the hour.” She was handed back her license, and she drove to the grocery store. She likes going through the drive thru better than going inside, because most places around here usually call you cute names like that, even at TCBY too.

Well, her outing was half over; all she had to do was get groceries, swing back to CVS, and she’d be going back home. Well, that is until she remembered she needed to go to the post office. She was a bad girl over the Easter holiday and got a speeding ticket. It wasn’t completely her fault though. She was only speeding because there was a REALLY good song on and got to dancing and singing and not paying attention to the ‘Reduce Your Speed’ signs. She was supposed to slow down from 70 to 65 and then to 55 … but was still going 80 when she passed the cop that was sitting at the 55 MPH sign … oops.

It was her very first speeding ticket, but wasn’t her first time speeding, so she really can’t complain. She took it like a big girl and smiled at him and told him that a great song made her do it. He laughed and said “Yeah that’ll do it every time. I would give you a warning, but seeing as how you were going 25 miles over, I’ll have to give ya a ticket.”

She understood and wasn’t upset. Like I said, it wasn’t her first time speeding. She had got away with it loads of times, so getting caught was bound to happen. He could have cited her for reckless driving (20+ miles over is the limit I think), but he was nice and said on the report that she was driving in the 65 MPH section. She got off pretty easy.

So, there she was driving to the grocery store, but really thinking she should go to the post office first and send off her ticket money. She thought about it through a traffic light and decided to turn around and get the mailing over with. Unfortunately, she needed an envelope; she had to go inside to get one. It was really slow in the post office, thankfully, and only had to wait on one person in front of her. She got the envelope, and went back out to her truck to stuff a fat check of $140 dollars ($30 for the fine and $110 for court costs). I’m not sure why she got charged for court costs when she didn’t go to court … I guess it is the administration fee for the paper work that they do.

She was finally on her way to the store again. She only picked up a few things: soda, V8, yogurt, boca burgers, and bread. She was ready to go home, but needed to go back to CVS. She was pretty tired, but fortunately that same lady was still there and remembered her name. She didn’t have to say anything, except to smile thanks at her and made her way home. Her pull-ups were a smidge bit wet, but after putting all the groceries away, she wanted to lay down with her blanket and take a nap.

… think she’ll take a bath tomorrow, maybe.

Speaking of ... shaving is always a nuisance! She always WANTS to stay on top of it and keep all areas hair free, but that task is so time consuming and takes motivation. Like taking a bath, she is pretty good when having to be out and it is too warm to be covered up. But, when she is feeling tired, down, or just completely unable to leave the house for a while, the wildlife foundation could mistake her for an endangered species. Sometimes she hates being a girl because her entire body needs attention all the time! … legs, arms, brows, her secret places, and now (for these last 1-2 years) nose hairs are bothering her. It is a forever, ongoing process of shaving and reshaving. She would pay any amount (possibly even her blanket as payment) to clear away unwanted body hair permanently; without any more maintenance involved. She wonders, 'is this normal or am I obsessing over this too much?' She feels trapped with her hygiene needs at times. They take effort. It the back of her mind she cries; she wants her little girl body back during those times she is just unable to keep up with it all.

On a different, but similar day … or I should say night, she was in a familiar tiredness as she had felt before, but tonight she was able to make mental pictures to help good feelings fill her up. Sometimes her mind is too foggy to do that. It was a gift to be able to create this particular picture, because more often than not … even though many have expressed their liking for her; even though the ones that have been mean to her in the past didn’t matter much to her at all … she still felt unworthy, maybe undeserving, and a bit embarassed of this very painting she was imagining stroke by stroke.

She lay halfway down, propping her back and head up on pillows. She felt a little dizzy, which helped with creating the motion effect she wanted. Without having to make a move, she felt as though she were rocking back and forth. Her head spin a bit. If she wasn’t careful this could lead to her feeling nauseous. She concentrated on feeling good, which helped the sickness stay away.

The ground work was set; all she needed was her covers positioned in just the right bunch pattern around her chest, her blanket cooled off enough so that there were plenty of cool spots to love on, a cold drink sitting on the side of her bed when she felt the need to cool down her mouth. She likes the taste of her thumb when it is cool to start off. The cold drink helps to keep it this way. It also helps to freshen and revitalize the slippery feel. All she had left was to place her elephant lying on her back under her head, utilizing her legs as snuggle points against her cheek.

She placed a cool piece of her blanket into her sucking hand, and closed her eyes. She felt the rocking and could paint portions of what the chair looked like. She then could imagine chest heaves against her back. The rocking made her feel fantastic enough to create a face that was now pushing against the side of her neck. That face kissed her softly. Rocking and slowly kissing; breathing and gently holding her in her lap. The covers around her chest began feeling more like arms.

This feeling and image lasted for quite awhile. She fought off falling asleep for as long as she could, but inevitably … blackness filled her mind and the painting faded away.

STOP ERASING YOUR STORIES ITS JUST NOT RIGHT ITS INHUMAN... *breaths*

I mean please don't delete them you are such a good writer and to just go and delete them after it just isn't right so please stop I'm begging you.

p.s.

Can you repost the other story that you replaced with this one i only finished half before i had to get off the computer *should stop starting things before im on my way out*

STOP ERASING YOUR STORIES ITS JUST NOT RIGHT ITS INHUMAN... *breaths* I mean please don't delete them you are such a good writer and to just go and delete them after it just isn't right so please stop I'm begging you.

p.s. Can you repost the other story that you replaced with this one i only finished half before i had to get off the computer *should stop starting things before im on my way out*

Awww, honey … can I get you some water, juice? I am privileged you to crawled out from your night prowling to post your grievance; and it being only your 2nd post on this board in over two years … well goodness! It must have been a tragic event to came back and find the story gone, huh? Does that mean you don't like this one? Sure you don’t need anything – a cool wash cloth to wipe the perspiration off your brow, a lozenge to ease your cyber throat after yelling?

You’ll be alright. Next time, I’m guessing you’ll just do what everyone else does when they want to read my work – copy and paste it into a document for later. You are not at a total loss; there probably are many people who did just that and would be willing to send you a copy. If not, you are not missing much. You’ve at least learned something from the experience (probably more than you think).

I won’t be posting that particular one here again. Once I get into my mind to do something it isn’t likely anyone will stop me. I will do as I please with my own creations. If I want to scribe an entire novel on a billboard, I will. If I want to scrape it off, leaving only the dirty words behind, I WILL!

Wow, am I crossing over into the bdsm fetish? I think I am; albeit a rather soft version, but true nonetheless. Pictures myself in a youth-Attends, black boots, babydoll-T that reads ‘In Charge’ and a small tiara; I like it!

Well, there is always someone who wants to dethrone a queen … good thing I’m a PRINCESS. YAY!

Runaway,

OMG! What a story! You keep amazing me with all the different things that come out of your sexy head! This was very interesting and i am certainly looking forward to having you continue it. You really pushed some of my buttons with this one!

Best soggy wishes,

Latexman :)

Runaway,

Thanks for your note; i always prefer stories where the "m" is in the submissive position if there is a male in the story, but either F/m or F/f are fine with me as long as the "F" is in the dominant role! (as per all of my stories on my link -- LOL)

As you know from my earlier comments, i am VERY much looking forward to you "officially" re-opening your website and allowing us to enjoy ALL of your work that you're ready to very generously share with us!

Keep up the great work,

OUCH!!! X.X

Ok I get it i and i apologize and i know i don't post a lot honestly i don't thing my opinion matters most the time when all i would be saying is good story or keep them coming so that is why i tend to not post ands only read them and appreciate them from afar so i apologize if i came off rude

*sits back and reads the new story as i tend to the wounds from that tongue lashing*

I didn’t mean to wound anybody - much :P I have a sharp sarcastic tone that can get out of hand sometimes (literally). I’m not looking for people to kiss my ass and post unending “great story, post more!” comments; although, I do have two specific fantasies where a woman does kiss my ass because she loves my creations, but that’s a whole other forum.

Praise is always good, but I would rather get reactions to specific parts you love, hate, made you sad, made you scared ... etc; maybe a certain part made you think about things differently, or showed you a new perspective ...

i like the fantasies there... *is lost in thought...*

I understand where you are coming from when u say you want peoples reactions to your work good, bad or other wise... but what I'm saying is how is that going to happen when you wipe the story clean a few days later and yes its your story to do what you wish with it and honestly I wouldn't have made any fuss over this if I didn't think your stories were good and if I didn't enjoy reading them

Awww Snap*, kill her with kindness, lol. Well, as much as I love sharing, I also love to tease. PLUS, I got lil-baby_nightcrawler ta come out and play. Would that have happened if I kept up my stories? Would I have received that wonderful BoToxified rant? I think not!

I let a few story teasers sleep over at Daily Diapers for a few days cause my lil story trolls wanna meet new people. They like to seduce. Their job is to guide and invite their followers to come have a sleep over in their new home.

Peace offering ... http://if-thoughts-could-talk.com

:)

I could kiss you! but i wouldn't as that would be inappropriate and i do not wish to incur your wrath.

*thinks back to the dominatrix comment you made earlier "Wow, am I crossing over into the bdsm fetish? I think I am; albeit a rather soft version, but true nonetheless. Pictures myself in a youth-Attends, black boots, babydoll-T that reads ‘In Charge’ and a small tiara; I like it!"*

Well that may not be so bad :blush:

Yes you loured me out and got me on my little tirade.

But i thank you for the repost of this wonderful story and i look forward to that permanent home you mentioned.

Dear Runaway,

You are INCREDIBLE! Your ability to put feelings and story twists and turns into words is amazing! i absolutely love your stories and am looking forward to that permanent home appearing sooner rather than later!

Best soggy wishes always,

Dear Runaway,

You are INCREDIBLE! Your ability to put feelings and story twists and turns into words is amazing! i absolutely love your stories and am looking forward to that permanent home appearing sooner rather than later!

Best soggy wishes always,

Thank Latex, but I’m not an incredible writer. I am having a horrible time writing for the caregiver parts. They never seem to be in the same league as the submissive. The “little ones” have a lot more dept because a lot of, well … I just know how to write that with imaginative differences that are merely similar and opposites of my experiences seen and felt at one time or another. But, as I write for the caregiver, she is always lacking that same depth; never quite measuring up, because I don’t have a mind for that kind of thing. An incredible writer would be able to write with equal passion for both the sub and dom, but I’m simply just a unique plot tiller.

Embracing my love of shadows, and didn't wanna bump someone's story for my little comment, I’m commenting on replies here. I can do what I want after all, right? ... well ok, left.

You're good. What's more, you're prolific. The two don't intertwine all that often, lemme tell ya. As they say in out here in LA, "For every douglas adams there are 2.7 anne rices." They don't appreciate capitalization much in this city, let me tell ya.

That was an interesting depiction Frink; although, I’d have to say, my work is a bit more Rice than Adams, given the content, but not even close to the same league (btw, both Rice and Adams were “good” and “prolific”… Rice being the more fruitful of the two; unless you were being literal, in which ignore my last comment ... then I get to wondering why that apple was sitting next to the basil). If that’s your personal raison d'être, who am I to judge your paradigm; in much the same way I refrain judgment toward a mom who names their daughter Howard.

I’m always never sure if I should thank people for their replies, or let them sit there like a Hummel. I’m more into collecting arbitrary plastic/rubber toy figures and give them identities of my very own – even if they sometimes have company-chosen names already.

You're good. What's more, you're prolific. The two don't intertwine all that often, lemme tell ya. As they say in out here in LA, "For every douglas adams there are 2.7 anne rices." They don't appreciate capitalization much in this city, let me tell ya.