What should I call you?

<_ nothing don call me anything. i want to chat.>

Then why are you here?

Can’t a girl just watch?

I guess so. Why are you just watching?

Because I don’t want to chat.

Why not?

I have nothing important to say.

That doesn’t stop everyone else, lol. :)

It doesn’t really matter WHY I don’t want to chat, does it? Why are you continuing to poke and prod when I’ve already said no? Would you take no for an answer if you were getting intimate, but then she changes her mind? Would you continue anyway, even if she says no?

Of course not.

Then is there something about me that you just can’t respect MY no? How else can I spell it? Nada, zilch, zip, negative, nil, no-go, cancel that thought, cease, desist, finito, end, delete the request, error-don’t try again, this password is invalid, …

Well, you keep typing responses. That’s why I’m still here.

(she closes the window)

A few minutes later a different window pops up with a new screen name on the other end.

Hey Hazel Eyes! Wanna chat?

(she closes the window and goes back to reading the chat … having to keep closing the window three more times afterward.)

Lynn decides to log out and do some offline reading where she wouldn’t be interrupted. She liked the online (chat) reading, as the story keeps changing and you never know what to expect. Books are great, but you don’t get as many characters and personalities like you do reading chat room banter. She gave a sigh, and opened her book to where she left off the night before.

An hour later a knock on her door interrupted her reading. “For God-sake, what?!” She tied her robe together and took a look out the peep hole. She saw her ex-husband standing there with flowers. She opened the door and rolled her eyes, “Jack, what are you doing here?”

“Pretty flowers for a pretty girl.” He held them out for Lynn to take, but she just stared at him. “Come on, take them.”

“Will you go away if I do?”

“Awww, that wasn’t nice. Take them, please.”

Lynn took them and tried closing the door on him, but he stepped forward and held it open as he stood very close to Lynn’s body looking down upon her. Lynn tried pushing him away, but he was a lot bigger and wouldn’t budge. He held her around the waist with his other hand; his gaze steady into her sparkling gray eyes. They had a funny way of changing color with her moods.

“I heard you went out with Karen last night.”

“Yeah, so?”

“When I asked if we could bring another woman into bed with us you flat out refused.”

“Is there a point to your roam down memory lane?”

“I just thought it was interesting; that’s all. I still love you.”

“Well, that ship has sailed Jack. Now if you will excuse me, I want to get back to my book.” Lynn tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but only managed to wriggle her robe open, revealing her little wet Attends.

“Still a little girl I see. God, I want you right now Lindy. Come on babe, don’t you feel anything for me at all?” He rubbed his leg between her legs, touching his thigh to the crotch of her diaper. He bent down and kissed the top of her head, “Come on Lindy, let me in.”

Lynn really didn’t have much choice; she took the flowers and smushed them against the door, effectively opening it enough to allow him inside.

Things May Brings

There’s dismay when wearing a cold wet diaper, and no one there to help.

Liking the feel of wetting her pants doesn’t mean she likes wet pants; maybe she just likes the act, but not the consequences.

She wet her diaper behind the maybush so no one could see her.

Mayday, mayday, accident in progress!

Out of all the years, and all the springs she had experienced, this was the mayest May of all time, because this falls at a place in her life where her love of wearing diapers isn’t the worst things she is hiding from those that know her. What a great feeling to have something bigger to worry about.

Mayflies buzz around her trash if she doesn’t stay on top of taking her dirty diapers to the big-daddy trash can.

She stomps on the may-flowers in the garden as she plays in the backyard; her diaper is wet beyond capacity, which causes little wet creases to seep through her shorts each time she lifts her leg to stomp on the flowers.

While the Mayetiola are damaging the wheat, she damages the clean air with her stinky diaper.

She watched the fairies decorate the maypole, while she stands there taking a nice long pee into her over-saturated pullups.

Coming up … mayhap, mayhem, mayo, mayor, mayvin, mayweed, and undismayed.

Beginnings

She held Rein’s face looking down upon a small birth mark above her eye. It was half in and half outside her eye brow. She smiled.

“This is my first …”

“Shhhh” (kiss) “I know” (kiiiiss) “Let me admire you a while.” She took her thumb and traced over the birth mark. Shay reached up and tried fixing the light above the headboard to dim it down. Her nipple hung above Rein’s lips. Rein stared at it; oddly wanting to take it in her mouth, but she wasn’t sure if she should. Shay’s natural glace down as she was fixing the light caught Rein’s awkward gaze at her boob. To make things easier and clear for her, Shay took the bottom of her breast in her hand as if offering it out. Her other hand found the dim. This really was a great combination; the dimming f the lights as Rein’s wet, warm mouth began suckling on her tit. It didn’t matter how many times her boobs had been sucked, having a faun like Rein, new to the scene, stimulated something within her every time. The act was good, but it was really the thought that this was a virgin mouth that got her hot. She loved what she could never be – innocent.

Rein felt so unsure. She didn’t know if she was doing it right. She didn’t know what to do with her hands. She didn’t know if her teeth were biting into Shay’s skin too hard or not enough; was she supposed to devour the whole breast or just the nipple? While sucking, does she allow her tongue to rome or keep it in one spot like a baby? This experience was what she had wanted for such a very long time; yet, here she was thinking she was ruining it because she didn’t know how to do anything. A few tears escaped as her disparaging thoughts raced around her multi-track mind.

“Hey, hey … what’s with the tears?” She pulled away and gave her a loving kiss.

“I don’t know what to do.” Rein’s tears fell from both eyes releasing those pent up worries that had been building since she began this relationship.

Shay allowed her to cry. This would be better this way. This gave her the chance to be the heroine. “Let me show you how it’s done.” Shay gave her a passionate kiss. She reached up on the headboard shelf, grabbed her remote and turned on her stereo. She had a premade CD ready to play. It started off with a slow song so she could start her seduction at a slow pace. Successive songs gradually got faster, and then slowed back down again; just like any good workout should do.

In sync to the rhythms, Shay moved expertly around Rein’s body finding pleasure spots, discovering sensual areas, and taking note of spots she should invade and evade next time.

Rein was a quick learner. All she really needed to know was how to be an explorer. Where one person had camped doesn’t mean the next person will have the same luck or comfort; this meant that both people, no matter how experienced or inexperienced, were on a learning journey together. There are many trails you can take to climb that sexual mountain. Shay led Rein up the bunny slope for her first time, but had her sights on building up to the White Rabbit trail. That’s where things really get exciting.

Archived