LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Jay Finds A Mommy At The Park

FOUND A MOMMY AT THE PARK

Written by: Baby Jay NY.

It's hard for me to write stories at home so I found myself a much better place. My local park. I live by the East River. It's quit, it has a nice view of Manhattan and it's easier to concentrate there. I've been coming down to the park now for about three months. One summer afternoon, I was sitting on a chair, note pad in hand, feet up on the sea wall and drinking my 5th cup of coffee of the day. I'm writing my latest story ("Caught by the Wife 2"). The best part of this summer day is that I'm wearing my Depends Diaper and a pair of plastic pants. Now I don't even need to get up to look for a bathroom, when the urge comes I just let it flow. Just as I'm thinking this, the urge comes over me and I have to pee pee real bad. (Think maybe it was the 5 cups of coffee)? I looked around to see if anyone was close to me. I don't see anyone so I let go into my diaper. What a flood. I was worried because it was a lot of pee pee.

I thought to myself my plastic pants should hold it, not to worry. I lean back into my chair and enjoy the warm feeling I just put into my diaper. I resume my writing. After about 15 or 20 minutes I felt a tap on my right shoulder. I picked my head up to see a nice older lady standing there. She was maybe 52 or 53 year's old tall about 160 pounds nice looking lady. She said, "excuse me, my name is Mary", "are you a writer"? I reply "sort of'. Why do you ask I replyed? Because I have been coming down to the park for my walks along time and I've noticed that you are always here writing, staring out at the water and smiling. You look like you enjoy what ever you are writing. Well I do enjoy writing. "Oh I sorry I said my name is Carl". Mary asked "what kind of stories do you write Carl"? I can't tell her that I'm writing AB/DL stories so I tell her a little fib, I tell her "I write children's stories (well almost true, Adults who wish they were children)". Mary said, "That's really nice". "It's nice to see our younger generation taking an interest in children's books". I do drawings for an ad company in the village. "Do you ever use drawings in your stories" she asked? No the only think I can draw is a hot bath. I moved my legs over a little so she could sit down in front of me.

My legs were going to sleep because they were so high on the sea wall. We started to talk about what we do for a living. We were exchanging information about ourselves when I start to get a wet feeling down around my back just below my belt. I can feel the now cold pee pee I flooded my diaper with about 20 minutes ago starting to leak past the waste band of my plastic pants and onto the chair. Must be because I have my legs up so high on the sea wall. I'm feeling very uncomfortable and start to move around in my chair. "Carl" Marie said, "Are you OK"? "Sure" I said with a smile, my legs are going to sleep. I pull my legs up to put them down on the ground. Mary said with a little grin, "looks like someone had a little accident". I turn beet red, I was so embarrassed. Looks like some one could use a change. I'm sorry, I have a bladder problem from a car accident I had a few years ago. I'm looking down as I put my feet back on the ground hoping that she believed me. Mary said, "Don't be sorry all little boys have an occasional accident now and then". Ya but I'm not a little boy, I'm 24 years old I replied with a little attitude. I told you I have a bladder problem from an accident. Mary asked again "so what kind of stories did you say you were writing Carl"?

As she comes closer to me she grabs my pad out of my hand and takes a few steps away from me. I start to get up but my bottom and my chair are soaked. I quickly sit back down before anyone sees me. Mary started to read what I had been written down. She said, "Sure you write children's stories very sarcastically". You mean adult baby stories like the little baby I see sitting in front of me. I sometimes draw pictures for writers at some of the on line sites, so I know all about this. "No no you have it all wrong" I said. "I don't think so" Mary said. That is why you are always smiling when I walk by. You wish the stories were about you. Don't you know that it is not nice to fib to your elders? I think it is about time we get you a change. Do you have spare diapers in you truck? I . . I . . She grabs my keys off the sea wall and said "let's just take a look shall we"? But I start to say, "NO"! Mary said with a big grin "No buts about it" oh get it "BUTTS" as she opens the back door of my truck. She finds a bag. See I yelled, "I told you I have a bladder problem from an accident". They are there in case of an emergency. "You keep fibbing to me and you will get a little surprise that I'm sure you haven't had since you were a real baby she explains". Mary opens the back side door and tells me to get in.

"I'm not going any where" I said. She comes over and grabs my ear and starts to bend it. The park is packed with people and children. They are looking at us as she is dragging me to the back seat of the truck. I see them laughing at me. I'm only 5 foot and weigh 126 pounds so I don't have a choice. She guides me into the back seat and buckles me into MY TRUCK. Mary closes the door and puts my wet chair and writing pad in the back and gets into the drivers side and drives off. I'm burning up with embarrassment but I'm also enjoying it. Here I was writing about fantasies like this and I'm going to someone's place to have my wet diaper changed by a woman I don't even know.

To be continued. . . . . .

Comments/suggestions are really welcomed.

FOUND A MOMMY AT THE PARK Part 2

You be a good boy back there and just look out the window. We well be home soon as she drove off. I'm excited at what is going on. I thought how this could be happening to me. I'm now one of my subjects that I write about in many of my stories. I don't know how long we were driving but it had to be a long time because when I heard Mary "say we're here baby Carl". I was half asleep. I had my head leaning on the window of the door. We pulled up to her house. I heard her get out of the truck to open the garage door. She drove inside and shut the engine off. I heard her walk around to my side and slowly opened the door. She unbuckled me and started to help me out of the back seat. My pants and diaper were soaked from the back to the front. My legs were a little wobbly so she picked me up and put me on her left hip like mommies do to their babies. That woke me up. Mary I said, "I can walk". Mary said to my further excitement of my new situation. "That's OK baby I don't mind". "What do you weigh about 100 pounds"?

"You put your head on mommies sholuder and relax now". So I did just that. I heard the garage door closing and she went into the house. I have no idea where I am. I don't even know if we are on the same plant because things are developing so fast. Mary carries me upstairs to a bedroom. I notice that the bedroom is painted all blue with white curtains and a blue and white bed spread. I also notice that there are a dozen stuffed animals on the bed. Mary lays me on my back in the middle of the stuffed animals and tells me to stay put while she goes to the my truck to get my things. As she is walking out the door I notice a big brown Teddy Bear with a bow tie. It's the same one I just bought for myself for Christmas. I grab it and look around and say "Hi what are you doing here and put him on my chest"? I notice though the window next to the bed that it was getting dark.

Mary walks back into the room and said, "Looks like you found another new friend". I held him up and say "mine, home in baby talk". Oh you have the same teddy at home. Good then you won't be home sick while you stay with me. She walks over to the dresser and pulls out a big changing pad. Now where did she get that I'm thinking. Mary rolls me over on my side and places the pad in the middle of the bed, then rolls me back in the middle of the pad. She takes my tee shirt off and then starts to unbuckle my belt and unzippers my pants. With one big tug she takes my wet pants off and places them on the floor exposing my plastic pants and wet diaper. I'm not really paying to much attention because I'm to interested in my new friend the Teddy Bear.

Mary gets my attention when I hear her say, "My my baby is really wet". I look up as she is reaching for the waste band of my plastic pants. She gives them a good tug and they are on the floor next to my pants. I realize that this woman that I don't even know is going to diaper me. No one has ever diapered me except my mom when I was younger. I always wished this would happen to me and now it is. The feeling of being cared for again is very strange; I'm confused and a little embarrassed. My embarrassment grows and so does my pee pee. Mary begins to pull the tapes off the diaper. One side then the other. She seems that she has done this before. The diaper is untapped and she said "maybe we should look for a better diaper". "Y ou are really wet". "No" I said "it was all the coffee I drank today". Babies do not drink coffee. She grabs my legs and pulls them up and removes the soggy diaper then places my legs back down. Mary throws the diaper into a diaper pail. A diaper pail? I'm now naked in front of this very nice lady.

My pee pee is standing tall. Mary grabs a few baby wipes from my bag and starts to clean me all up. She pays special attention to my rock hard pee pee, almost to the point of me shooting my load, but stops just before I blow. I hear Mary stand up but I don't know what she is doing because I have my eyes closed and I'm so relaxed. I open my eyes to see a chair being placed next to the bed. Mary then sits in the chair. I'm thinking to myself: #1 Naked Baby (me). #2 Chair next to bed. #3 Mary is sitting in a chair smiling at me. I don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand "SPANKING"? I sat up and dropped Teddy on the floor next to the bed. I look at her and say." NO NO NO", "I don't do spankings. I don't like them. I have never been spanked in my life" I tell Mary. But she has YES YES YES in her eyes. "Well Mary said, maybe if someone would have spanked you when you were a baby you would have learned that it is wrong to fib". She grabs my right wrist hard and pulls me over her lap. "I'm not the fibber" Mary said. I replied "I didn't fib". Oh no.

What type of stories do you write Carl? "Children's books"? Mary said (before I had a chance to answer). "That my baby boy is a fib". "Naughty little babies who fid are spanked by their mommies and they don't have a thing to say about it". With that she smacks me right in the middle of my two hinny cheeks. SMACK SMACK SMACK. I jump with pain but don't say a word. "You're a bad baby. I will not have you fibbing to your mommy". SMACK SMACK SMACK. Now I'm feeling the pain. Mary really means business. "Owe stop it hurts" I yell. "Mary said with a giggle" "They're supposed to hurt. You're a naughty baby". SMACK SMACK SMACK. "I don't like to be spanked" I yell again hoping she would stop. Mary said, "Well I don't like fibbers". SMACK SMACK SMACK. "Mary, please stop". "What's my name baby boy"? Mary! SMACK SMACK SMACK. "Wrong answer" she laughs. Mar... Mom... mommy, mommy.

That's better SMACK SMACK.. Now I'm crying with the .pain. "Peeasse stop mommy, no more fibbing I b good". "Let this be your first lesson in my house" she said. "I'm your mommy and you are my 13 month baby boy". "If you forget this #1 rule I will not hesitate to remind you of it again". Mary lets me up. I'm crying uncontrollably. My hinny is on fire. Mary pulls me close to her and hugs me tight. She rubs my on fire hinny and said, "Mommy loves her new baby boy". Unless you listen to mommy her new baby boy will find himself back at the park writing dirty adult baby stories instead of being in one. "Your choose", she said. "If you do not like or want what is going on then you will be given the opportunity to leave" she said sadly.

"But"! If you are enjoying this, you may stay as long as you want. All you have to do is remember rule #1 which is? I reply in between sobbing "I must do ... what ever my mommy ... tells me to". Very good. Now what will it be Mr. Carl? Still crying, I thought about what has been going on. I'm really enjoying the situation I'm in. I hug her and say OK. She hugs me tight as if she is very happy with my decision. Mary picks me up again and places me on my back on the changing pad. She reaches in to my diaper bag and grabs a clean diaper. Mary lifts my legs and places the diaper under my super red hinny. I hear her giggle a little as she puts my legs back down. I'm still crying a little. Mary reaches into her pocket and pulls out a blue pacifier and places it into my mouth. My crying slows down as I start to suck on the pacifier. She reaches to the side of the bed and picks up my Teddy Bear and puts it onto my chest. I smile big at my big Teddy. Mary spreads my legs, sprinkles baby powder and rubs it in. She pulls the diaper between my legs and tapes the diaper tightly. Mary is smiling. It seems she is very happy that out of the blue she has her own baby boy to care for. I can feel something special in the care that Mary is providing. I do know that I'm feeling, comfortable, warm, secure and very loved.

I'm ticked pink that you enjoyed my story. Thank you for reading it.

FOUND A MOMMY AT THE PARK Part 3

Written by: Baby Jay NY

Mary finished taping the diaper nice and tight she reached into the draw where she took the changing pad and pulled out a pair of Teddy Bear printed plastic pants. Again I'm wondering why she has these things. "How do you like the the special pants my little baby boy" she asked? "See they match your new Teddy Bear mommy gave you today" she said. These pants belonged to my' son Johnny. We call him John now because he is 26. John was a bed wetter until he was 18 or 19. It was very hard washing all those sheets and PJ's while I was working a full time job. So I decided to put him into diapers and plastic pants at night. Mary is putting my legs threw the holes in the plastic pants as she is finally explaining why she has all these baby cloths. He got so use to them that, I was still babying him up until he graduated from college. He got a job through his college this past June. The only deal was he had to move to Seattle. I enjoyed babying him and so did his sister Heather. Heather is 28 she's married about 6 years. The poor dear. Michael her husband had a very bad car accident and was paralyzed.

Heather is always there taking care of him. Feeding him, bathing him, changing his diapers. He sleeps most of the day because of the constant pain. He treated Heather really well while he was able to provide for her. The insurance money provides for them now. She has a nurse that takes care of him too. When she is tired or needs to go shopping, the nurse is there to take her place and care for Michael. They live right down the block. She got lots of practice with changing diapers. She changed Johnny, I mean John while he was living here. There was never anything sexual about our care. We just enjoyed babying him and he enjoyed being our baby. I really miss having a baby around here until now, you little cutie. Yes you are. You're my little cutie now. I was so interested in her story that I didn't notice that she had put on a cute tee shirt with the cookie monster on the front of it. OK all done.. Is my baby hungry? I nodded my head yes. Mary helped me up and leads me by my hand to the kitchen. All I have on is my diaper, plastic pants and a tee shirt. You look so cute she said as we enter the kitchen. She sits me in a chair and ties a big bib around my neck that she got from the kitchen draw. From the cabinet she grabs a bowl, milk, cereal and a spoon.

She fills the bowl with Cheerios and pours some milk in the bowl. I reach for the spoon but she gently slaps my hand away. Babies your age do not feed themselves she said with a big smile. Mommies feeds her baby. With airplane and choo choo sounds she starts to feed me. Soon we make all gone and she washes my hands and face. She leaves the bib on and grabs my hand and leads me into the living room. Mary sits me in the middle of the couch and said, "Mommy will get you something to wash down your yum yum". "You stay put".

I have this great feeling, that this is OK and that I'm no longer embarrassed. I'm enjoying myself. I have my eyes closed enjoying all these new feelings when I feel Mary sit on the couch on my left side. I open my eyes and smile at her, she smiles back and said "OK ready for some ba ba". Mary picks me up and places me across her lap face up with my head resting on her right shoulder the way babies lay to be feed. We get comfortable and she reaches to the end table and brings to my lips a baby bottle filled with warm milk. She slips the nipple between my lips and I start sucking.

"Good boy" she cooed. I was thinking more of a real nipple. Mary is tickling me under my chin and tickling my belly. She looks down and said, "Now if only I can get this pee pee of yours down so you can go to sleepy". I open one eye and smile at her. I finished half the bottle and she picks me up and puts me over her shoulder and tries to burp me. The only sound I made didn't come from the north direction it came 'from the south. She laughed and said "I guess I rubbed the wrong button". Mary continues to feed me the bottle until it is completely empty.

She holding me tight to her. I feel warm and contented just like a real baby. I'm so relaxed that even my pee pee is starting to relax but I didn't want it to relax. I looked up and saw she had her eyes closed so I started to nibble at her titty right threw her blouse. I was hoping she would get the hint. Mary opened her eyes and said is my baby still thirsty? Well I can help him with that. She pushes me up a little so she could remove her blouse. Her right nipple was right in front of my face. I was looking at "every little babies and every baby boys dream". Here we are. Mommy doesn't want her baby to go to bed thirsty. Mary holds the back of my head firmly and guided it to her right nipple. I opened my mouth and take the nipple and started to suckle. I was in Heaven. Never had I ever felt like this before. I was getting so turned on that I wanted more. My right hand started rubbing its way up over her belly and under her left breast.

I started to massage it and play with the nipple. She had her head back on the couch with her eyes closed. She started breathing a little harder and deeper as I continued my attention. My hand started to go back down to her belly. My hand passed by for a short tickle on her belly button and proceeded to her waist. I found her waist band for her pants and panties. I pushed my way under the bands and followed down over my mommy's hair. I tickled on my way down. I reached my goal and started to massage her clit. She-was already wet I had no problem getting two fingers to enter her. I pushed my fingers into her again and again. Her hips were in motion with my fingers. She was breathing real deep and very fast. Mary started to remove her pants and her panties at the same time. With my other hand I help her off with them as they fell to the floor. I stopped suckling her nipples and started kissing her belly a little here a little over there.

My mouth started its way down her belly. I start kissing and licking her all over. Down to her belly button and threw my mommies hair. Licking and kissing all the way down. My mouth moves to her very wet baby door and I start licking and sucking her. My fingers are doing a magic dance in her. I'm working over time and I can hear that I'm pleasing my mommy and that is what I want to do. Please her for the attention she has been giving me. Without warning, Mommy pushes me to the other side of the couch and jumps on top of me kissing me all over. She is kissing me deep with her tongue. Mommy removes my plastic pants. She rips off my diaper. She starts her way down my belly.

Kissing and licking all the way down to my pee pee. She opens her mouth and takes me in. Mommy is sucking my pee pee and my balls. She has me almost ready to unload. She stops and jumps on top of me. She places my pee pee into her and starts to ride up and down on it. I hear her really breathing hard and heavy. She is touching me all over my body. She has a hold of my hair and is pulling it for all she was worth. Mommy lets out a yell, my balls tighten up and I let my load go straight up into her. She rides me harder and yells again. Oh what a good baby you are. That's it baby make mommy feel good. Oh what a good baby I have, "oh yes". Mommy lets my hair go and she lays exhausted on my chest. She leans her head by my ear and tells me. "OH what a good baby you are". I smile at her knowing that I pleased her and that she is happy. I start to catch my breath and relax in her arms. She has her arms around me hugging me tight. Oh what a great feeling. I love to be cuddled. I love to have someones arms are me.

We lay there in each others arms for about 20 minutes or so. Mommy gets up and leaves the room. She returns with her bath rob, a warm wash cloth, a clean diaper and baby powder. Mary lifts my legs up and places the diaper under me. She lowers my legs down and starts to clean me up. She bends down and whispers in my ear again. "I may never let you grow up then kisses me lightly on my lips". Mommy continues to wash me clean. She spreads my legs and powders my front door and my back door each time rubbing the powder in. I don't want my baby to get a diaper rash front or back. She pulls the diaper between my legs and tapes the ends nice and tight.

I feel as relaxed and snug as a bug in a rug. Mommy replaces my plastic pants and makes sure they are protecting me from an accident. You were such a good baby tonight you are going to sleep with mommy. Mommy locks the front door and turns the lights out. She picks me up and we head for her bedroom. Her bed is a king size with big posts and fluffy pillows. The bed spread is already pulled down. She lays me down and covers me with the blanket and tells me she will be right back. A few minutes later she returns looking all refreshed. She slips under the covers with me. She turns the lights out. Mommy turns and puts her arm around me.

"Good night baby boy. I'm never letting you go. I'm going to baby you and care for you until you are at least 60 years old". We drift slowly to sleep in each others arms.

FOUND A MOMMY AT THE PARK Part 4

Written by: Baby Jay NY

I slept like a baby last night, no cares, no troubles and no alarm clocks. I'm feeling this unbelievable feeling of love after last night's love making. I'm lying in mommies' bed with a big smile. I was such a good baby last night that mommy let me sleep in her bed with her. I remember going to sleep with her arm around me. I hear the door open and I open my eyes to see Mommy entering the room. "How did my baby sleep last night" she asks? I smile warmly at her as she comes over and sits on the side of her bed. She kisses me on my forehead and reaches into the leg of my plastic pants to see if I'm wet. My baby didn't go pee pee last night or this morning. Don't you always go pee pee when you first wake up? Maybe, I will give the baby a few extra minutes to correct what is expected of all babies, and that is to do pee pee in their diapers.

Mommy gets up and leaves the room. I didn't pee in my diaper while I was sleeping but I do have to go now. So I close my eyes and relax and let the pee pee flood my diaper. I'm enjoying the warm and very secure feeling. I hear mommy come back into the room after about 10 minutes. Did my baby wet his diaper? I'm smiling enjoying the warm feeling between my legs. She sees my smile and pulls the covers down to the end of the bed. She can tell by the yellow stain in my plastic pants that I did as she requested. Good baby she said. OK now its time for breakfast. Mommy helps me out of bed and grabs my hand and we walk to the kitchen. I sit in my chair and she ties the bib around my neck. She walks over to the counter and grabs a dish and a spoon. Mommy sits down next to me and starts to feed me scrambled eggs and potatoes. I'm hungry so I'm eating the eggs as fast as mommy can shovel it in. Mommy finishes feeding me washes my hands and face.

Mommy picks me up puts me on a blanket in the living room. She turns cartoons on. Here you go baby, here is your ba ba. Drink it all up and be a good baby while mommy eats her breakfast. When I'm done it will be bath time. By the time she returns I have finished my ba ba. I'm watching cartoons and laughing like a 1 year old. She comes in and said, "Why is it that all men and boys no matter how old they are love cartoon"? Mommy picks me up and we are off to the bath room. There is a bubble bath waiting for me. She takes my tee shirt, plastic pants and diaper off. Mommy takes one look at all the hair around my pee pee and said "babies don't have any hair down there yet" Mommy lays me on the rug. She reaches into the medicine cabinet and gets a can of shaving cream and a razor. Mommy puts the shaving cream all over and starts to shave off all my hair. My pee pee, balls, legs, chest, arms are now as smooth as a real baby.

Mommy picks me up and places me into the tub. There are a number of boats floating in the water so I start playing with them. We hear the door bell and Mommy said, "Now who can that be"? You, little one stay put and don't get out of the tub. She leaves and closes the door behind her. I'm playing with the boats and realize that she has been gone about 15 minutes. I can't hear a thing because the door is closed. I get curious and get out of the tub and put my ear next to the bath room door to see if I can hear anyone. I don't hear a thing so I open the door a crack to investigate. I didn't realize that mommy and a young girl were right out side the door. I close the door in a hurry and tried to get back into the tub but the door opens and Mommy catches me half in and half out of the tub. With a very angry voice Mommy said, "You bad baby". "I thought I told you to stay put and not to get out of the tub". I can see that someone needs to be reminded of my rules again. Come on in Heather. Heather this is your baby brother Carl. Carl this is your big sister Heather. I look up and said to myself, "Heather is knock out beautiful". What a doll. Long brown hair, blue eyes a cute little body "about 5' 2". I start to grab as many bubbles that are left in the tub to cover my naked ness. She laughs and said,

"Don't be silly". I've seen little babies pee pees before. I have a husband home that is just like you. I bath him, feed him and even change his diapers. I see him naked everyday. So I know what's under those bubbles. I smile back at her and say "Hi". Boy Mom Heather said, "I guess you really must miss John"? "Johnny was always a good baby" Mommy said. But baby Carl is a little better if you know what I mean. Heather hesitated for a few minutes and then said, "OH a little better" and gave her mom a wink. I had an idea what they where talking about but I said nothing. Mommy asked Heather "Would like some breakfast honey"? Sure Mom. OK then, you clean your baby brother while I prepare your breakfast. When you dry him off call me. OK mom. Mommy turns to me and said, "And don't think I forgot about your misbehavior little one". I will deal with you later. Heather comes over and sits down next to the tub.

What’s the matter baby kins is your mommy going to give your little hinny a spanking for not listening? OH my. I just realized that this beautiful young lady is going to bath me. This must be a dream I'm thinking to myself. I pinch my hinny and it hurts. Will I guess I must be a wake? Heather grabs a wash cloth and starts to lather it up. She starts cleaning me from my head to my belly button. Every thing that was above water. OK baby stand up so big sister can wash the rest of you. I hesitate for a few minutes. Come on. I told you I do this for my husband every day. The only difference is that you can move for me and he can't. UP. I take a deep breath and stand up. The first thing that poops into her view is my rock hard pee pee and my hairless crotch. For some reason I said I was sorry. Looks like mom gave baby a close shave.

Heather starts to relathers her wash cloth and starts at my back door. She cleans me inside and out. She moves her cloth to my legs and my feet. She comes up the front of my legs right to my balls and hairless crotch. She is now eye to eye with my pee pee. She is cleaning my balls but she has her eyes on my pee pee. She reaches over and starts to kiss and lick it. I feel a little funny and step back a little. She grabs me with the cloth and pulls me closer. She opens her mouth and slides me in between her lips and her tongue. Heather is washing my balls and sucking on my pee pee. I start to get rubber legs and have to hold on to her not to fall. I see her go down between her legs with her other hand and start to massage herself. When she touches herself I hear a very soft moan. Her speed is increasing and so is my arousement. The faster she is sucking me the faster she is fingering herself. I feel close to losing it and pull out of her mouth but that doesn't stop her from completing the job. I start to cum and Heather cums too. The wash cloth is over the tip of my pee pee and she grabs it all in the cloth. We recover and she puts the cloth into the sink. Heather helps me sit down in the water so she can rinse me off. As she is rinsing me off, she leans closer to me and whispers in my ear. "Thank you Baby Brother I needed that". Heather helps me out of the tub and dries me off and wraps the towel around me. As we are leaving the bath room, she yells. "OK mom we are done Heather grabs my hand like a big sister and we head for my bed room.

• 4 weeks later...

FOUND A MOMMY AT THE PARK Part 5

Mommy comes into my bedroom. Heather your breakfast is on the table. You can go eat while I take care of your baby brother's disobedience. "I can eat later. I want a ring side seat to watch this" Heather said. With that she grabs the extra chair and sits down in front of mommy. Mommy grabs the chair she used yesterday. I am going to get a spanking for getting out of the tub after mommy told me to stay put. Mommy sits down on the chair. She places the towel she was using to dry her hands on her lap. Come on you bad baby. You know the position. Heather. Said "You did this before"? Sure did. I didn't think it would be so soon. I guess your baby brother needed to be reminded about the rules. I'm shaking. Not because I am cold because the spanking I took yesterday was really tough to take. Pleeeeese mommy no spanking. "Oh look at his cute sad face" Heather’ said. Maybe he learned his lesson mom.

Why don't you give the little guy a break? Sure, I hear mommy say to Heather, only if you would like to take his place? Come to think of it. You little girl were a very bad girl just 15 minutes ago. Didn't I see you doing something to yourself and your baby brother? Heathers mouth dropped to the floor. You saw us? Yes I did. Now why don't you get over here so I can spank you for being so naughty? But mom you know how look I haven't done that. Grinning, mommy said "I don't think that is a good enough excuse". Now get your butt over here, unless your baby brother would like to stick up for you the way you were sticking up for him. They both looked at me beautiful girl get that cute little hinny spanked I said to myself. I shook my head no. Mommy said "I didn't thing so". Mommy grabs Heather's waste band of her pants and pulls them down to her knees.

I see Heather's red thong. Her cheeks are soooo cute. Mommy grabs the thong and they fall to the floor. I said to myself "Let the spanking begin". My heart is pounding so fast, I thought I would pass out before I got to see the cuties hinny get spanked. I had a perfect view as mommy placed Heather across her lap. I can see under Heathers hips and the lips of her baby door. Mommies hand comes down on Heather hinny. Not to hard. I think mommy was not really going to get into it the way she got into me. One little smack at a time. I can see Heather's face as she turns around to look at me. She is grinning like the cat that ate the mouse.

What was that all about, I wonder? It's over before it even got started. Heather gets up and rubs her hinny, which isn't even red. Mommy points to me and said "You're next". Because you didn't stick up for your big sister the way she stuck up for you. Y our big sister is going to give you your spanking. Heather please disciplines your baby brother. With pleasure she said with an evil grin. Heather grabs me by my wrist and pulls me over her lap. I have a hard time getting into position because of my hard pee pee. She manages to get me comfortable. She starts her spanking very light but after mommy tells her to stop babying the baby, Heather starts spanking a little harder. I am now as hard as I have ever been. I'm thinking it's nice to have a big sister. Even if she is spanking me. What a thrill and how exciting is this? I'm not even yelling. I am enjoying every minute of this spanking. I'm enjoying it a little too much because I start to cum all over Heathers leg.

Heather said, "Why you little Homey baby". Mom he just came on my leg. I guess he must like getting spanked by his big sister. Smack smack, "who is going to be a good baby boy and do what his mommy tells him to do"? Me, baby Carl. Are you sure smack smack? I don't hear you, smack smack. "Es" I say. Heather helps me to my feet. Look what you did you bad baby. There was cum all the way down Heather's leg. Maybe we can use that cum better than down my leg? I'm puzzled by the statement. All I know is that I am in 7th heaven. Mommy put me on the bed and wipes me clean. She places the pacifier in my mouth and I start sucking it contently. Heather picks my legs up and mommy puts the diaper under my butt. Heather puts my legs down and mommy sprinkles powder all over me. Heather rubs the powder all over while she gives me a big smile.

Mommy spreads my legs apart and pulls the diaper up between my legs and tapes it securely. Heather tells me to get under the covers and take a nap. My pacifier in my mouth and my Teddy on my chest I fall asleep in no time.

FOUND A MOMMY AT THE PARK Part 6

I woke up after my nap and felt energized. I layed in bed with the feeling of two women caring for me. This was an unexpected event. I total enjoyed the attention. I called down to see if anyone was around. I didn't get out of bed because I didn't remember if I was permitted too. I cried for mommy and sister. Mommy came in and said "Good my little baby is awake". Now we can eat din din. I cried sis sis. Mommy told me "'sis sis went home but she will be bye later to play games with you". I see that you like your big sister. I hugged my Teddy like it was Heather. Mommy understood the action. Mommy reached and put a finger in the leg of my plastic pants to see if I was wet. To mine and her amazement I was. Looks like my little baby has pee peed in his diaper. Mommy smiled big at that and started to remove my plastic pants and soaked diaper. Mommy replaced the diaper and plastic pants. This time mommy put a pair of cover alls on me. They were really cute and very babyish. Mommy slipped it over my head and pulled it down and under my hinny. She took the two ends and snapped them together at my crotch.

The cover alls made my diaper and plastic pants even tighter on my bottom. It felt really secure and very comfortable. Mommy takes me by the hand and we head for the kitchen. The house smells of something good. I get into the kitchen and sit down in my chair. Mommy puts the bib on and ties it in the back of my neck. Is my baby ready for din din? I start to say yes but all that comes out is baby talk. Mommy turns around and looks surprised. Will isn't that nice. Some baby talk from my baby. That really sounds like someone is enjoying himself. Mommy brings over a baby dish with sections in it. The baby dish has choo choo trains and airplanes on it. I got my baby Carl his very own baby dish. Mommy comes and sits next to me and places the dish on the table. OK my little one open wide for mommy.

There is meat loaf and com and some mashed potatoes in my new dish. My favorite. Mommy starts to feed me. Mommy is getting it all over my face and hands. We finish din din and mommy thinks I look so cute with the food all over my face that she goes inside and returns with a camera. OK baby smile big for mommy. I turn around not knowing what she was talking about and the flash goes off in my face. I got scared for some reason and started to cry. Mommy takes another picture and then comes over to me to give me a hug. I didn't want to scare my baby boy. Its OK it's for my scrap book. Don't worry no one else will see it. I start to smile and mommy starts to take a few more pictures.

Mommy puts the camera down and gets my ba ba and gives it to me. Can you handle this by yourself she asked? I took the bottle and started to suck down the warm milk. Mommy started to take some more pictures. You are one cute baby. I hope you stay around for a long time. Mommy loves her little baby boy and she would be very upset if she lost him or if he wanted to go back to be an adult again. Mommy puts the camera down now that she has taken at least 20 more pictures. She comes over and takes the ba ba out of my hands and starts cleaning up my face and hands. Mommy helps me down from the chair grabs the ba ba and holds my hand as we go into the living room. Mommy picks me up and puts me on the couch with my ba ba. I'm lying on a pillow and sucking down what is left of the ba ba. Mommy comes back into the living room and sits next to me. She picks me up and places me in the baby position for feeding. Is my sweet baby still hungry she said? I reach for her blouse to let her know YES. Mommy pulls her blouse off and pushes a nipple into my waiting mouth. I instantly start to suckle my mommy's tit.

She is smiling down at me and I am smiling at her with mouth full of titty. I feel very contented and very happy. Mommies breathing start to get faster. She starts to reach for my waste band of my plastic pants. She moves' her hand past my plastic pants and into my diaper which to my surprise is wet. Oh boy she said. A wet baby again. Interesting. Mommy grabs for my pee pee which is starting to grow with the movement of her hand. She starts to rub it up and down. I start to moan and start wiggling my hinny in her lap. I can see and hear that this is doing a great job on her. Her hand is going faster and faster. I'm keeping my rhythm with her. Suckle faster and faster. I am about to come in my diaper when I hear mommy give a loud and big moan. I follow and moan too. I cum with so much power that I jerk up and down in mommies lap causing her to cum also. I don't let go of her nipple. I want all I can get. Mommy removes her hand from my diaper and wipes her hand on a towel. She reaches for my face and holds my head close to her nipple not letting me let go of her. My sweet little baby boy she tells me. I love you my little one.

You know that don't you? She hugs me close. The door bell rings and in walks Heather, looking better than she did this morning. Is my baby brother having some din din? OH how cute he looks suckle on you mom. He is a cutie aren't you, you little sweetie you? Heather sits down on the couch. Can I play with my baby brother now? With that request mommy pulls her titty out of my mouth and places me in the middle of Heather's lap. Mommy gets up and goes to the closet and takes out a game. She brings it over to Heather and she places it on the blanket that is on the floor. Heather helps me off the couch.

The cum in my diaper is still warm and I can feel it as she places me on the blanket. I look at the game and. it is candy land. Heather opens the box and sets the game up.

Comments and suggestions are really welcomed.

:) Dear Readers,

I know that most of my stories are just about the same in detail BUT I'm having so much fun writting them. :P A few of my stories are true. :o MOST of them are from my vivid imagination. :whistling:

• 10 months later...

very good baby jay

almost wished i was ur mommy there :) but i would not have given u the spankings.. :blush:

mommyluv..

I wish you were my mommy toooo. :wub: Even without the spanking. You always have something nice to say to me. :angel_not: Would it be okay to make believe you are my mommy when I'm sleeping? :blush:

Thank you Mommyluv

Hugs and big kisses

Baby Jay NY