LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found Out In Diapers

About two years ago I was best man at my brothers wedding, it was the usually thing cermony at the church

and a reception some where else in the afternoon.

As my brother and I are Scotsmen by birth we decided that as he was getting married in North Wales that we would wear our national dress for the wedding.

We were both very nicely turned out in Kilts with all the other dress trimmings that go with them.

As the afternoon reception dragged on more and more of the guests were drifting of elsewhere, so our family group decided that we would go back to the hotel where we were staying and do some proper celebrating.

I have had bladder problems for nearly four years now and wear diapers 24/7, pullups or medium all in one diaper during the daytime and molicare super plus at nightime, or cloth terry squares and plastic pants depending on my mood or where I am.

When we reached the hotel I noticed that my diaper was getting a bit heavy and would have to be changed

soon or I would have a leak.

I was planning on having more than a few beers that night so decided that I had better diaper accordingly.

So in my hotel room I changed into a molicare super plus covered by a large terry square topped off with

a large pair of plastic pants.

Looking in the mirror this combination gave a very full nice thick diaper shape that filled out the plastic pants,

I was worried that it might show under the kilt from being far too bulky.

Anyways I put my kilt back on and had a look in the mirror.

It didn't look any different that before with the thin diaper on, that's ok I thought , I'm sorted.

It was only when I took a few steps around the room I realised that I was waddling slightly because of the

thickness of the bulky diaper.

If felt so good and I knew it would take a lot to soak it through so decided I would kep it on anyways.

After a light bite to eat I returned to the hotel bar where a few of our friends and relatives were already starting to collect.

I made my waddling way to the bar and got myself a drink and asked a few of the people if they wanted one

while I was there.

On returning from the bar an Aunt of mine said you can sit at this table youre mother is sitting here when she gets back.

Most of my close relatives, aunts, cousins and uncles know I'm incontinent and also that I wear diapers because of this.

The aunt that I was now sitting beside said quietly " I can see you are dressed for drinking "

" Is it that obvious I anwered "

"only by the way you are walking, you can't tell by just looking"

The conversation soon changed to other things like what other members of the family had been up to recently ect, ect and my mother rejoined us at the table.

As the night wore on and more and more beers were consumed others were wandering off to the toilet one of my feamale cousins said " youre lucky you don't have to rush to the toilet every five minutes!"

My aunt replied for me " I'll bet there is many times when he wished he did have that problem"

To which I agreed.

My turn to go to the bar came and I got a list of what everyone wanted to drink and waddeled over, the bar was just around the corner from where we were sitting and while I was ordering the drinks this lady who was about 45 years old came over, she had been watching me earlier transfixed by my dress and kept smiling back in my direction.

" My! you do look smart she said "

I smiled and nodded in agreement.

I noticed that we were the only people in that end of the room at that moment, the lady came up behind me and with a big grin on her face asked me " Is it true that scotsmen wear nothing under their kilts?"

I was a bit taken back by the directness of this question and before I could answer she had lifted the back of my kilt to have a look.

As I turned round it was obvious by the look on her face that she had got far more than she bagained for

and being confronted by a big pair of plastic pants filled with a thick diaper was not what she had expected.

She turned bright red and started stuttering " I I am S S ory I didn't mean to embaris you, I mean, em er...."

The barmaid serving the drinks was smiling at me nodding saying that's sorted her out, no doubt imagining that I was infact bare bottomed under the kilt.

I turned round to the lady again " look it's ok, don't worry about it, ok"

When I said this she took flight back towards her husband and a couple of friends sitting at a table just down from ours.

On returning to the table with the tray of drinks a few were asking what the commotion was at the bar, I just said that the lady was asking about the kilt ect.

The lady was sitting with her husband and friends looking very flustered and trying very hard not to have eye contact with me.

A good bit later on I decided to visit the bathroom to check how things were going in the diaper department as It felt very heavy and warm, I had a few people , my mother and an aunt and the same feamasle cousin

all ask if I was allright and could I manage, I assured them I was and headed to the toilet.

On reaching the toilet and going in a cubicle I reached into the diaper and checked, the moilcare was very wet and warm, but the terry cloth was still dry, So I refastened the diaper pin on the terry a little tighter to hold the weight of the soaked disposable and adusted the plastic pants to ensure everthing was covered.

On the way out of the toilet who should I meet in the lobby but the same lady on her way in, she came straight up to me and said " I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I hope I haven't offended you at all?"

" No I replied it's ok you got more of a shock than I did"

"Can you tell me is it a medical thing, I mean do you have to wear them"

" It is a medical thing I have problems with my bladder It leaks sometime during the day and a lot of times at night"

" Awww "she said very sympathetictly " that's tough, bet thats a real pain to deal with?"

" I hated it at first but I don't mind now, I've got used to it and wearing diapers is not that bad really" I replied smiling.

This seemed to touch something in her mind because her face completely changed experssion.

" I for many years have dreamed about wearing diapers, I'd Love to try them again, I don't know why, but there you go" she almost wispered.

"Why Don't you just do it then? just buy some and in youre own time in private just try them" I asked

"What would my husband say? How would I explain?- No I couldn't, I mean how?...... " she stuttered.

" You should try telling youre husband of youre desires and see if it is somthing you could both share life is too short not to try things" I said surprising myself with my honesty.

" I don't know? she said thoughts racing through her mind.

"When you both get into bed tonight, have a talk about it just start a conversation and lead round to what you have to say, It wil not be easy for you but you could give it a try"

" I might just" she said.

" Best of luck, but If you have felt this way for a while you will be looking for an excuse to tell someone "

With that we parted and I rejoined my table, My cousin asked if I was Ok I replied yeah for now it's ok.

About 2.30am those of us that were left decided that we had had quite enough and would go up to bed

said our goodnights and all drifted up towards our bedrooms.

As I waddeled up the stairs feeling very drunk I was aware that my diaper now was very heavy and feeling not at all pleasant.

When I reached my room I undressed down till only my diaper and pants remained, then wiggled myself out of the diaper, letting it's own weight drag it to the floor with a heavy sounding thud.

I struggled to put the whole soaking thing into a plastic bag and would sort it out in the morning.

I got a clean pair of plastic pants and a clean terry square and a smaller cloth stuffer out of my bag and went into the bathroom to clean up.

On my return into the bedroom I was surprised to see my feamale cousin standing by the door in my room.

As I was completely naked I was kinda embarrised, but she said. " My mother and I decided that as you were rather drunk I was to come and make sure you were ok, I see you have got youre stuff ready, Let's have you sorted for bed"

I was making excuses that I was ok and I would manage fine, but she was having none of this.

I stood silently while she expertly folded the terry square into a kite fold and placed the folded stuffer inside it.

" right lie down on there and you'll soon be ready for bed"

Doing as I was told she asked "have you any cream and powder?" I replied that I had already put cream on while in the bathroom.

" ok just lie still for a minute" She expertly pinned the diaper on me much tighter and neater than I can usually manage, then slipped the plastic pants over my legs asked me to lift up, pulled them into place making sure everything was tucked neatly inside.

" there you go ready for bed"

" that was amazing" I said "you done that like an expert "

" yeah it come easily when you have had a couple of younger brothers and sisters to look after" she laughed.

" Right into bed now!"

As I stood up to get into bed she patted my diaper and said you look so cute in that.

I looked back at her sheepshly not really knowing what to say.

As I climbed into bed she said " sleep well and I might be back to check on you in the morning"

With that she left putting the light out and closing the door.

In the dark as I lay thinking , I was thinking what a very strange day it had been.

My brother was now married, I had a chat about diapers with a total stranger and I had just been changed by my cousin.

It didn't take long to drop off to sleep and I woke early in the morning totally soaked but the bed was dry,

I had a quick change and slept till dinner time.

A very worthwhile story, better it being true. A most worthy dream for many, and very good start of many a fantasy. Good luck to you in your life. Hope for many more great adventures that many of us would only dream about.

• 11 months later...