LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jack And Margaret (improved Version)

My name is Jack Brown and I am 16 years old and a junior in high school. I have blue eyes and light brown hair, and am not very tall. My main

interests were movies, of which I like all types. I have my eye on Margaret. Margaret is 15 years old and a sophmore, she is also the prettiest girl in school.

Margaret has an incredibly sexy body she's the kind of girl any guy would go crazy over, I mean she's got this beautiful face combined with the hottest body I've

ever seen. Her hair is long and brown and she's got brown eyes, she's got really nice breats and really nice legs. Margaret being the hottest girl in school is

always with those dumb jocks. I can't stand jocks, I mean they're a bunch of assholes. Anyway Maragret is in my Science class and she's talked to me before,

she's so sweet too, I mean when I didn't have anyone to sit with one day she came and sat by me,and started asking me how things were and stuff, even

though I'm kind of a nerd. Anyway I didn't think I would have a chance with Margaret the most stunning girl in school. One Day I was sitting in Science Class and

I saw Margaret sitting two seats in front of me, damn she was hot..her beautiful face and long brown hair, her beautiful breats, combined with the pink tank top

and blue mini-skirt she was wearing, I wanted to walk over and just start kissing her and then take her clothes of and just have sex with her right in front of

anyone...yea like that would ever happened. Then our teacher Mr. Stone walked in and everyone went silent. Mr. Stone went on about chemistry for an hour

which was boring as hell. Then the bell rang and it was time to go to lunch, so I went to the cafeteria. I was prepared to go ask Margaret if she wanted to come

over to my house and watch reruns of the twilight zone from what she had told me once was her favorite show. I wanted to invite her over to my house as just

friends then it might lead to something else. I saw Margaret looking sexy as ever sitting next to Chris, the captain of the football team who was sort of going out

with Margaret. I didn't care though, I mean I was prepared to beat up Chris if I had to. So I walked over to Margaret's table and said, "Hey Margaret do you

mind if I sit here?" Margaret looked at me and smiled, she said, "Oh sure Jack you can sit here right next to me." Chris was no longer at the table. I sat down

and Margaret said, "Science is boring isn't it? Oh my gosh I thought I was going to just faint from boredom." I then said, "Yea Science is a pain." Margaret then

said, "Oh my gosh I saw the cutest thing today!" I then said, "Oh really what?" Margaret said, "This morning on tv I saw this cute little puppy it was like a Lab or

something it was so adorable." I didn't know what to say so I changed the subject, "Margaret you love the twilight zone right?" Margaret perked up and

said, "Oh my gosh I love that show it's so cool."I then said, "Well do you want to come over to my house this weekend and watch the marathon with me?"

Maragert then said, "Oh sure Jack, that sounds great, just give me your adress." I wote down my adress and handed Margaret a piece of paper with my adress

on it. Maragret said, "Um Okay so the marathon is Saturday so I'll come over to your house around noon on Saturday?" I then said, "Sounds great." Margaret

then said, "cool so I'll see you then." The Bell then rang signifying the end of lunch. I was so happy! I just got the sexiest girl in school to come over to my

house. On Saturday at noon my doorball rang. The whole morning I had been excited to be spening time wth this hot sexy godess. Just thinking about her arouses me and now she was going to be in my room watching tv with me! I answered the door and there stood Margaret. She had on a red mini-skirt and a Tie-dye top. Her beautiful breasts caught my eye, as well as her beautiful face shining with her make-up and red lipstick. She had a large brown purse on her shoulder. Margaret said in her sweet high-pitched voice, "So ready to watch twilight zone in 10 minutes." I then said, "Yea come in Margaret." Margaret went to my room, she put her large purse on the floor. We talked for about 10 minutes. Margaret said, "You've told me before you like movies, what's your favorite?" I was so stunned by her beauty as I always am whenever I talk to Margaret that I was distracted. I then said, "My favorite movie is probablly the godfather." Margaret said, "Oh yea that's a classic." Then we turned on the tv and started watching twilight zone. We talked a lot during the episodes. After the first two episodes Margaret talked to me about how she likes being a cheerleader. She then said, "yea but all those football players are such jerks they don't know how to treat a woman. I like a gentleman who know how to treat women...Like you Jack you're a gentleman." I was amazed by that comment? Did this beautiful sexy godess just call me a gentleman? Wow! I then could tell we made a connection. Margaret looked into my eyes and said, "You're cute Jack, I like you." I then knew we had made our connection and so I said, "Margaret you are the most beautiful girl in the world." Then our eyes met and I knew it was time to make my move. I kissed Margaret. When our lips met I had the greatest feeling of my life. I was kissing this beautiful sexy angel. Our lips were locked and we were kissing so then something happend that I feared would happen...I had this feeling that I had to pee. I couldn't hold it anymore. So with my lips to Margaret I peed. The pee dripped down my pants leg and got my pants all wet. Margaret stoppedkissing me and looked down at my pants and said, "Jack are you alright...did you just wet yourself?" I then said,"Margaret I like to pee myself for fun."

Margaret then said with a smile on her face, "Jack that is unusual but it is so hot." I then said, "I also like to wear diapers and be treated like a baby." Margaret

then said with a smile, "Jack that turns me on like nothing else. Nothing turns me on more than a man who wants to be babied." I was amazed by this.

Margaret the prettiest girl in the world actually understood my fetish. Margaret then adressed me like a baby, "sweety you're awful wet we need to get you

cleaned up." Margaret then said, "Alright honey lie down on the floor." I did as I was told I was so aroused by this. Margaret then took her large brown puse and

pulled out a box of baby wipes and a white adult-sized pamper. Margaret then said, "Alright baby lift your legs so mommy can take your wet pants and

underwear off". Margaret then took off my pants and underwear. She then took a baby wipe out of the box and wiped my crotch area. Margaret then took the

diaper, and said, "Alright sweetie I'm going to diaper you now." and then with her other hand lifted my butt up. She then put the diaper under me. I put my butt down so my butt was in the diaper. Margaret then put the diaper on me and fastened the tapes. The diaper was now on me and was securly fastened. Margaret then said,"You look so cute in that

diaper." I liked the feeling of wearing a diaper, it felt so secure. Here I was sitting in my room with the sexiest girl in school, wearting nothing but a diaper and a

t-shirt." I then said, "Margaret can you hold me in your lap." Margaret then said, "Of course honey but I'm your mommy call me mommy from now on."

I then said, "Okay mommy can you hold me in your lap?" Maragret said, "Of course my little pumpkin." Margaret then sat on my bed and patted her lap montioning for me to sit on her lap and said, "come sit on mommy's lap honey." I walked

over to her and she put me down right in her lap. She then held me in her lap and held me close to her breasts and said, "Everything's going to be alright honey, mommy is here to take care of you."

Archived