LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Abie Fairy Tale Before Bed Time

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess, but her wicked stepmother was jealous of her beauty and kept her in a prison cell in the castle.

Princess Leia spent long days thinking of ways to escape. One day, a crow flew to her window, and said, "Hello!"

"Who are you?" asked Princess Leia, suprised at the talking crow.

"I am the emissary of Merdalf the forest sorcerer. I have a way to help you escape. The people are weary of the wicked Queen."

"And what is that?" asked the Princess.

The crow lifted his talons and showed he was carrying a green stone. "This was used by your great-great grandmother Queen Justicia, and it will help you as it helped her."

"Just wish on this," he said. "Incant the secret spell, 'GET ME OUTTA HERE'". And with that he flew off back to the forest.

Princess Leia held the stone and uttered the incantation. Then she passed out.

When she awoke she was still in her cell, but something was wrong - she felt a little smaller than usual and she was sitting in a puddle of pee!

But she did not have time to reflect on this because there was a noise at the door of the jailer bringing her food. She hid under the bed, where, to her surprise, she found a little cavity to remove herself completely. She heard a noise of the plate clattering to the floor. "Princess Leia has escaped!" cried the jailer, and the hue and cry was raised.

The crow circled above the castle and the wicked Queen saw him. "This is that cursed Merdalf's doing," she shouted at the crow.

In her little cavity under the bed, Princess Leia felt something that turned out to be a door handle, which led to a secret passage. She followed it and came out in the scullery, behind a cupboard. She walked a little bit, but was spotted by a scullery maid.

"Who brought this baby in here?" asked the maid. She picked up Leia and sat her on a table. "She's wet," said the maid, "Luckily I have a pack of Pampers in my bag for my niece." And the maid took a fresh Pamper and taped it on the little girl.

Leia found it unusual, but she liked the feeling of the crisp dry diaper. She was embarrassed though at the cooks all cooing over her. "Who is going to look after her?" asked the scullery maid, Elsie. "I will if nobody else does."

But the chief cook said, "No!"

Everybody looked at the chief cook, who said, "My great-great grandmother told me the secret story about Queen Justicia. Check the child's shoulder for a birthmark like a care bear's paw print." And they did so.

"It IS Princess Leia," said the chief cook, "and you must not tell anybody, for it must not reach the wicked queen's ears."

Princess Leia smiled and clapped her hands, but suddenly they heard the footfall of the wicked queen herself, who strode into the kitchen.

"And what is this baby doing in the kitchen? Where is the King's herring soup?" The cooks went about their business, and Elsie held on to Princess Leia, who now looked cute enough to melt the hardest heart. The Queen looked at Leia; thinking about the lament that she and the King still had no heir.

"Who is this child?" she asked.

"A mere foundling, by young Elsie here" said the chief cook.

"I will take her", said the Queen.

And so Princess Leia was returned to her old nursery, with Elsie looking after her. On arrival, she found she was wet again, and the maid changed her into a fresh Pamper. Despite herself, she enjoyed the feeling of lying on her back while Elsie removed her soggy diapers and cleaned her up, and put her into crisp new Pampers.

And so was wrought the curse of Merdalf on wicked stepmothers.

Princess Leia had her second childhood as the wicked queen withered and died, realizing how she had been duped on her deathbed, cursing them all. Then her father passed away and Leia took the throne as Queen Justicia II. There was wild public celebration as she diverted the Kingdom's GDP into educational and health projects,and cancelled all the contracts with dungeon equipment suppliers.

But none of her adoring subjects knew, she thought, as she got ready for bed on the night after her coronation.

The faithful Elsie was there with the changing mat and the fresh pack of diapers. And she patted Elsie playfully on the bum, because Elsie was also diapered. Elsie changed Leia lovingly with lots of powder, and once again she felt the gorgeous feeling of a fresh new Pamper. She smiled.

They had saved her life after all.

One day her Prince would come. But that's another story.

THE END