LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuck?

gboyrofl

First story. I enjoyed writing this and am planning on adding more depending on how well the comments go =)

We've all heard the "Be careful what you wish for stories"... but how many of us really think things through? On the list of bad ideas, feel free to chalk one up on the board. Let me explain. My name is Mike West. I had a fairly normal childhood except for the fact that I never believed in magic. Not even as a child. My parents never told me about Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy.. I could go on and on. So when you're poking around on the Internet and find a website that claims it the ultimate revenge and it involves magic, what do you do? I was inclined to just click on but my curiosity got the better of me. "Why not", I thought to myself. To save some time, I'll just skip forward to the interesting part. Trans-soul migration. Ever heard of it? I hadn't. Hmm. You could probably guess my thought process "If I buy this trinket it will give me the power to posses the body of anyone I wish. Interesting. 10$? Wow, Voodoo witchdoctors don't have any self worth. Okay. Pay now, and now I play the waiting game." I powered down the computer and decided to call it a night. Oh well, for 10$ maybe I'll get a cool trinket.

It was a normal Sunday. I woke up, went to my Grandma's house to spend some time with the family, you know, the good stuff. Things died down around nine-ish and I decided to head home. I started to my room and was stopped in the hallway.

"Hey, you were supposed to be at home four hours ago! You know, sometimes we like to spend some time with you, too!" said Mom.

"Well, you know Gran and Pa get with those stories. I'm sorry. Maybe next Sunday we can spend some time together. Like watch a movie?" I replied.

"Well.. I guess", she said as she kissed my forehead, "But I'm holding you to it this time. Oh by the way please stop leaving your school books in the living room. I threw them on your bed." she turned to walk to the kitchen and then whipped around and added, "Oh, and check your nightstand. Some package came for you by courier today. No morals I tell you.. working on Sunday!"

"Already?" I thought. Well, even if the magic doesn't work they'll have a business with fast shipping! I closed and locked the door. No interruptions. Lets see what this thing does. Inside the box there was a small eagle figurine and a piece of paper. The only instruction said "Simply think of a name" on the reverse "Be careful what you wish for". It had pretty intricate detail. I was getting jipped, I knew it. I had seen these same things at the flea market for 2$. Magic schmagic. Oh well. Now to business. Eyes open or closed? Closed is good. It adds to the drama. I had been thinking all day about who I would change places with. It wasn't a hard decision. He was popular with the students and teachers alike. He drove a sports car, lived in a mansion. What didn't he have? Jacob Rountree. I immediately got dizzy. Was this a coincidence? I opened my eyes and I was still in my room. Stupid voodoo magic. I knew it was all a dang hoax. I threw the trinket back in the box and grabbed some PJ's off the floor. Screw magic. I slipped into bed and closed my eyes. Sleep came in minutes.

I woke up the next morning to a banging on the door. School comes way too early. I knew I could get an extra thirty minutes if I just rolled back over. Bed feels cold today.. and wet. Did I knock the water over? Damn it. I heard the door click and swing open. Didn't I lock that?

"Get up, son! Time for school"

That's odd. Dad must have a cold.

"Nooo.. fifteen more minutes. C'mon!" I pleaded.

"No, now!" he said, pulling the covers off me.

"Okay, alright." I gave in. I was fairly surprised. I opened my eyes and got the shock of my life. Who was this man standing in my room? I jumped out of the bed and got back against the wall, my eyes wide.

"What the hell is that? That bed is soaking wet! What did we tell you? The deal was you got a new matress and you had to wear the diapers!"

A cat had my tongue. A million things were running through my head. Diapers? What? What is this guy talking about?

I caught a mirror out of the corner of my eye. His words echoed in my head as my eyes gave me the shock of my life.

"Jacob? You told us you understand. We paid an arm and a leg for this bed and you promised to wear the diapers." He sighed. "Now I'll get Helga to clean this up. You go get ready for school, young man." He walked out of the room.

I was in shock. The magic had worked! No one will believe this. Wait a second. Jacob wets the bed? That's SO funny! Just wait until I tell everyone at school! Hmm.. I'll have to change back first. I'll stop by and grab that thing. I probably should have thought this out more, but I can't believe it worked! I made my way to the closet and started picking through the clothes.

It took longer than I thought it would to find everything. Jacob's room was so big and everything seemed to be hidden. The last stop took me to the nightstand and I snagged the keys to his ride. I was so excited that I didn't notice Jacob's parents standing in the kitchen as I was running out the door.

"No so fast. Your father tells me you wet the bed? You know the rules, mister. Its diapers or you're going back to the old matress and the waterproof sheets. I don't like being the bad guy, but you're the one that made the deal!"

"Umm.. Sorry. I'll do better. Bye, don't want to be late" It was the only thing I could get out. I bolted out the door and stood in awe in the driveway. I had envied Jacob's car since the first time I saw it. His parents must have been richer than I thought. I know they didn't make that many of these. My hand glided over the hood as I walked by and opened the door to this 2007 Shelby GT 500. I was trembling. This was the most exciting day of my life. This kid might piss in the bed, but he's damn lucky! I hopped in and the engine roared to life as I turned the key. I couldn't help to play a tune with eight supercharged cylinders. I flew down the driveway like a bat out of hell.

I really wanted to skip class and just drive this thing all day, but I knew I had bigger fish to fry. Did I switch bodies just to give him a tardy? Nope. That jerk ended up stealing my girlfriend the first month he was here. No doubt his flashy car persuaded her. First stop was to break up with her ass! I stepped out of the car, soda in hand, and proceeded to walk up the ramp to school.

"Yo, Jacob! How's it hanging, bro? Dude.. you're not going to guess who I.. what happened?" asked Aaron.

"Hunh?" I looked perplexed. He just pointed at my trousers. I had a HUGE wet spot on the front trailing down the inside of the leg.

"Dude, I hope you didn't spill that coke on the inside of that sweet ride! I bet you could probably make it home and back before class."

"Grr! Just great. Thats a good idea. Hey, if you see Sarah will you tell her I'm looking for her?" I was pissed. I really had to do this early so she'd cry all day. Revenge is defiantly a dish best served cold. I really wasn't sure how that happened. Was I zoning out? Did I spill something on myself? I did do a few doughnuts in the car. I really need to pay more attention. I pulled into the driveway and started into the house only to be stopped by Jacob's mom.

"Jacob! Honey! Are you okay? What happened!?" She asked.

"Its nothing.. umm.. Mom. I just spilled my coke. "

"Honey.. are you feeling okay?" She pressed her hand against my, er, Jacob's forehead. "You don't have to be embarrassed if you leaked. Just go take a shower and change"

"No, its okay, just.. leaked?"

"My, my, you are acting strange today. Just go change"

I finished my shower and got a new change of clothes. I started down the stairs when she came back.

"I called your school and everything is squared away. They said you're not the only student with this predicament, and you won't be in trouble. If you need anything..." She came over and gave me a hug. "Just call, okay, honey?"

I nodded and as I started down the steps she swatted me on the butt.

"Jacob. What do you have on?"

"Nothing?"

"What do you mean nothing? Did you change?"

"Yeah, I got some new jeans and undies and I'm good"

"Honey, why aren't you wearing a diaper?"

I was blown away. What was going on here?

"Umm.. I'm not sleeping?"

"Look, you told us you could change yourself so we bought the disposables for you. If you don't start wearing them we will put you back into cloth. Understand? Now go get an abena and get your butt to school!"

I saw the look in her eye. She was serious. I slumped in the room and fell on the bed. Diapers? What was going on here? I thought it was crazy that he wet the bed, I mean who hasn't once or another, but at his age? Now this? On the nightstand sat a diaper. Did Helga put that there? It said Abena X-plus Medium in a blue strip down the middle. How do I put this thing on? I never even changed my baby brother's diapers, I had only seen it done. I took a deep breath and laid down on the bed on top of the diaper. It felt odd against my skin. I brought the front up and pulled one of the wings to the side I pulled the tape from the front and landed it on the back of the diaper. It felt kind of loose, but it looked like it was on fine. I threw on the pants and stood up. Was that a bulge? Oh crap. I took a few steps and stopped. Was that a waddle?! Wait a minute.. did Jacob do this every day? I had to get out of here. The first stop was my house. I had to grab that trinket. If I was going back to school it was as Mike, not as this diaper wearing jerk, Jacob!

Archived