LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surprised Visit By Baby Jay Ny

I've been separated from my wife for about a year. We still live together. She sleeps in one bed room and I sleep in another. I try to stay out of the house most of the time. She used to go out with her girlfriends. But lately she stays home watching TV.

When I come home I usually go into my room and check the computer for mail and new stories. Stories and pictures are not always available. So I turn the computer off and just watch TV in my room. When I get lonely. I go to my locked trunk I have in the closet and get out my baby things. I get out a few disposable diapers, plastic pants, baby powder, a bottle, wipes and my binky.

I go into the kitchen and fill the bottle with nice cold milk. Return to my room and take my cloths off. Leaning against the wall with the diaper in between my butt and wall I put my diaper on. I stretch the tapes as far as they can go to get a tight fit. I grab the baby powder pull the front of the diaper out from my belly and sprinkle a little down to my pee pee. The smell of the baby powder is like a drug. I immediately start to relax and enjoy my night of pleasure. Entering a world that only I can enjoy. (My wife knows about my fetish as I've written in a story called "Caught by my Wife 1 & 2).

I lie down on my bed and put my plastic pants on making sure I cover all my diaper. I put my bottle of milk on my night stand, turn out the lights grab my teddy bear who keeps me company when I get lonely and get into bed. I place the bottle in my mouth and start sucking the cold milk down. I've had plenty of practice sucking on my baba so the milk is gone in no time.

When the milk is gone I replace the nipple of the baba with my binky as I slowly fall asleep. My dreams are full of baby places. A brand new nursery all covered in blue. A big crib with Baby Jay on the head board. A changing table with tons of disposable diapers under it. All the things that stress me during the day are gone and forgotten in my baby dreams. I'm a baby and the only thing that matters are me being a baby and enjoying the time while I'm asleep.

One night while in my baby dream land. I'm given a bubble bath, feed in a hi chair. Allowed to suckle on mommies’ tittie while she runs her finger threw my hair. She tells me that she loves me and I'm her baby boy now and that I don't have to worry about anything anymore. Hearing this I cuddle closer to my mommy and relax like I have never relaxed before. I'm so relaxed that I feel my diaper start to get wet as I slowly pee pee with out giving it a second thought.

I awake feeling the wetness covering my diapered area. I've pee peed in my diaper while still asleep. Feeling the warmth of it all. I close my eyes and get back to my dream. Suddenly the door of my room opens as my wife enters. "Jay" she said "Are you OK"? "I heard you talking like a baby" she said. "Are you wearing your diaper to bed again?"

I tell her "I'm fine". And turn over to try to get back to my baby dream. Hoping she would leave.

"Baby Jay" she said "did you do pee pee in your diaper"? "Is that what woke you?"

We've been there and it didn't work then. So I just ignore her. I feel the blanket covering me get lighter and two fingers going into and up the leg opening of my plastic pants and into my diaper. "You’re soaked" she tells me. "Why don't you let mommy change your diaper before you get a rash". "Then you can get back to what ever you were dreaming about".

I'm shocked and don't know what to say. I turn to face her as she said "That’s a good baby". "Think of how nice it would be to have a nice clean dry diaper on".

I smile at her and she removes the blanket that’s covering me. "Such a good baby boy you are" she said in baby talk. She walks over to my dresser and gets the wipes, powder and a diaper and places them on my bed. She proceeds to remove my plastic pants as I start to suck harder on my binky.

She tells me to "lift your hinny so mommy can take your pants off".

I lift up a little and she slides my pants down to my ankles and off. Untapping the diaper she pulls the front of the diaper down between my legs. She reaches for a few wipes and starts cleaning my pee pee and balls. Not having any sex in almost a year. I start to get hard.

She notices and states "this has always been your favorite part". I giggle a little as she finishes wiping me down.

"Now lift your hinny again baby" she requests. I lift my butt up and she removes my diaper and rolls it up and places it on the end of the bed. She replaces the diaper under my hinny before I have a chance to put my butt back down.

"That’s a good boy" she coos. She takes the baby powder and sprinkles a little around my diapered area. I'm as hard as a rock now. But she doesn't touch it in that way. She rubs the powder in like she is really my mommy. With no attention at all. This gets me even hotter. She pulls the front of the clean diaper in between my legs making sure she has it arranged around my pee pee and balls. She pulls it up tight and tapes it in place. She reaches for my plastic pants and proceeds to slip them over my diaper. "There we go" she said with a mommy tone. "All set for bedy bye again". "Let me throw this dirty diaper away and I'll tuck you in" she said as she left the room.

I'm in 7th heaven. I have my eyes closed as she leaves the room. I hear her come back into the room. I still have my eyes closed as I feel her pushing me up to a sitting position. She sits on the bed pulling me up into her lap. "Would my baby boy like another baba before he goes back to sleep" she asked?

I opened my eyes to see my baba filled with milk in her hand. She teases my lips with the nipple. I open my mouth letting the nipple past my lips. I start sucking on it like I haven’t had a baba in days.

“Oh what a good baby we have here” she coos. My teddy in one hand and me lying in her lap had to be a sight to see. Like the last baba it’s drained in no time.

"That’s my boy" she said with a big smile. "Maybe my baby would like something I know he always enjoyed before" she asked. She pulls her two straps from her shoulder down and lowers them exposing her big boobs to me.

I latch onto one of them and start suckling like a new born. She has always been very aroused at my actions when it came to her breast.

“Oh yes baby suckle your mommies nipple”. She places her hand on top of my plastic pants and starts to stroke my pee pee.

The more I suckle the hotter I get. Not having any action in such a long time I know it won’t take long for me to explode.

“Oh baby is doing a good job on mommies’ nipple” she whispers.

Her action on my diaper is getting faster. I know I will not be able to stop the flood gate when it opens. I relax and let what ever is going to happen, happen. All of a sudden I feel my balls tighten up and I start sucking harder. She realizes that I’m about to explode and grabs my pee pee hard.

“That’s a good baby let it all out for mommy and cum for her”. “Yes thats my baby let it out” she whispers.

I let go the biggest explosion I have ever had in my life. She realizes this as she is exploding herself. "Oh yes Baby Jay", yes she shouts.

It’s over as I let her nipple slip out of my mouth. “Now my little boy will sleep better now that he has pleased his mommy” she said.

She pushes me up and lays me back down on my pillow. She pulls up the covers while putting my binky back into my mouth. A little kiss on the forehead as she tells me good night and closes the door.

A very exciting story. Something with which many dreams may come. Have many more great dreams and hope that mommie continues to support you.