LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Special Birthday Present (corrected)

Here are two stories I wrote into one. Caught by the wife was the first one. The second part of this story is the new one. They are both true. It's a little long. I hope you like it.

I started writing stories about my desires and fantasies with diapers a few years ago. I love writing stories. Having someone tell me how much they enjoyed the story is great. I accept the readers that don't like them and thank them for being honest. I like reading suggestions on how to improve my writing skills too.

A special birthday present

Written by: Baby Jay NY

The only one that knew about my AB side was my X wife. My wife and I weren’t getting along very well for years. Fighting all the time. Not paying enough attention to each other. Working too many hour. The normal things that married couples go through. All of it put a strain on our marriage.

I work very late everyday, so when I get home I’m tired. For months now I’d eat dinner, take my shower, put on my diaper and go to bed. I never worried about getting caught during the week. We never made love during the week. It was always Sunday night. I never wear my diapers during the weekend unless my wife is visiting my mother in law, away or I have the house to myself. My wife would always watch TV until late at night. By the time she got ready to come to bed I was already in dream land.

I was a little shocked one weekday night while I was sleeping I felt my wifes hand reaching in between my legs. I guess when she felt my diaper and not my jockey shorts she was so shocked, she let out a scream that made me pee in my diaper.

I thought to myself, how will I get out of this one? I told her it wasn’t a big deal turned over and made like I wanted to go back to sleep. Hoping she would do the same and not ask any questions.

She turned the light on and the questions started. “Why are you wearing a diaper to bed”? “Are you feeling okay”? “How long have you been wearing diapers to bed” she asked with much concern?

The only thing I could think of saying was the truth. What was the worst that could happen I thought to myself? Things weren’t the best between us anyway? Maybe she would get so discussed, she would go live with her mother and divorce me?

At this point I had nothing to lose. So I told her the truth. “I enjoy the comfort, warmth and the security of the diaper. They help me relax after a hard days work and I can fall asleep faster”. I continued to say “I’m not sick or anything like that. I just enjoy them that’s all”.

She said “I guess you really enjoy them as she kept looking down at the pup tent in my diaper”. She didn’t wait for a reply. She turned the light out and we made love after she removed my diaper.

We started to play around as baby and mommy. I showed her where all my AB stuff was hidden and she started to use them as the weeks progressed.

It felt like all the fighting we had been doing for the last few years was in the past and things were getting better. Our love making was the best. Her maternal instincts were even better then some of the love making.

I would come home and find her at the door waiting for me. She would take my cloths off and take me by the hand to the bathroom were a nice hot bubble bath was waiting.

She had all my boats and toys in the water just waiting for me. She would put my pacifier in my mouth then start to wash me all up like I was a one year old. I enjoyed the attention that I got from her, the attention that had slipped away after so many years of marriage.

After my bubble bath she would take me to our bedroom and we would make love for hours. After, she would put my diaper on take me down for dinner in only my diaper. She made silly sounds as she feed me. She would talk to me like I was a baby. Talking to me like a baby drives me nuts.

When we were done with dinner she would fill a bottle with OJ and sit me in the living room to watch cartoons, while she cleaned up in the kitchen. When she was done she would come into the living room and sit on the couch. Pull me into her lap, take off her blouse, open her bra and hold my head close to her as I suckled on her like the baby I am.

She loved when I suckled her titties. She would get so hot and turned on with me suckling. When she was ready, she would take me by the hand and lead me to our bed room. I would please her until she was so exhausted she’d fall asleep.

We kept this up for about 5 months but it didn’t last. She grew tired of playing the mommy I guess and stopped all of a sudden. It was shortly after that, that we got divorced. I missed the attention but I kept writing my fantasies and kept myself warm and comfortable at night.

As faith would have it a few months later I meet my first love at the bowling alley where I hung out. It was like old times, getting to know each other again. We went over some of the things that had split us up.

It turned out that we still had the same feelings for each other. So we got back together again. I was thrilled to death about the get together. I was still very much in love with her.

One night, when she was at my place. She found a story I was working on under the coffee table. It was about one of my AB fantasies. She was a little shocked at first. I tried explaining what it was all about. I was hoping she understood. We discussed the possibility of her treating me like a baby sometime in the future. She wasn’t sure she wanted to do that and told me she would let me know in a few days. I was of course very excited. Maybe I found a new mommy.

A few days later when I was at her place, she told me that she really couldn’t do what I asked. She explained that she couldn’t see herself as my mommy and she wanted the strong man that I was and not a baby. I was disappointed but I accepted her decision.

I thought about it for awhile and thought if I wrote a story explaining what she needed to do, that maybe I could change her mind. But that didn’t work. So I told her I would forget about the whole thing and I would never mention it again.

Months later, it was my 60th birthday. As a surprise she came over to my place one night and cooked me a nice birthday meal. All the things I love to eat. After dinner we were sitting on the couch having a few drinks and making out. She grabbed my hand and took me into the bedroom. She undressed me and laid me on the bed. I didn’t know what was going on. She went over to my dresser and started to open all the drawers. She was looking for something but what? So I asked her. “What are you looking for sweetheart”? Her answer almost gave me a heart attack.

“Nothing baby, mommy knows what she’s looking for. You just lay quietly and mommy will be with you in a minute”.

I was in shock. Then I heard her say “Here’s where my little baby hides all his baby things”.

When she turned around, she had most of my stuff in her hands. She walked over to me and said, “It’s my baby's birthday and I want him to remember this special day”. “Mommy is going to take good care of her baby tonight”. “Tonight, I’m your mommy. There will be no talking like an adult and you will call me mommy or mama. Is that clear my little one?”

I was in shock. All I could do was nod my head. She said with a big smile “I wish I had a camera. The look on you face right now is priceless”.

She placed all the things she got from my dresser and put them on the bed besides me. She reached for my pacifier and placed it in my mouth, which was still open. She got close to me while putting the pacifier in my mouth and kissed my nose.

I went to grab her to give her a kiss back but she stepped back and told me “there is plenty of time for that later”. “I know what little baby boys sometimes do before their mommies put their diapers on.” “So before you think you’re a fireman, mommy has to put your diaper on.” “Now lift you cute little hinny so mommy can get the diaper under you.”

I lifted my butt a little as she slid the diaper under me. “Looks like my baby likes his birthday present” she said with a smile looking at my full erection.

Mommy wiped my groin with the baby wipes and powdered me with baby powder. Then she pulled the middle of the diaper between my legs and taped it tightly on both sides. Mommy patted the front of the diaper as she said, “see mommy still remembers how to diaper a cute little baby boy and not get wet”.

She told me to scoot up to the pillows and get under the covers to keep warm while she changed into something more comfortable. I scooted up as she tucked me in and went to the bath room to change.

I was in 7th heaven. I would have never thought she would do this for me. I all but forgot about her playing my mommy and here she was doing a great job. The thought of her playing with me this way made me suck on my pacifier harder. I relaxed and enjoyed what was about to happen.

Mommy returned in a see-through red baby doll nighty. Not exactly a mother figure but who the hell cared. She got under the covers with me and we started to cuddle. I started to thank her for my present but she reminded me that there was to be no adult talking coming from her baby boy tonight. I just cuddled closer hoping she would get the message.

We layed there cuddling and kissing for awhile when she asked “is my baby ready for his second present from his mommy”?

I looked up at her big beautiful eyes with yes yes yes in them and she knew I was ready. She slipped off her nighty and pulled my lips close to her right tittie. “Go ahead baby this is for you tonight”. “Suckle mommy’s breast and enjoy yourself”.

I started to suckle like I was a hungry little baby. My dick was so hard I thought it would come threw my diaper.

After about 10 minutes mommy switched me to the left breast. Mommy was moaning and breathing hard and fast. Mommy was really enjoying the attention and was turned on by all the suckling.

Mommy reached down and grabbed the front of my diaper. Rubbing my hard dick through the diaper. The harder she grabbed and rubbed the harder I suckled the hotter we got.

Mommy tried to get her hand into my diaper but she did such a good job she had to untape the side so she could get her hand in. She rubbed me slowly then started to go faster as our love making got hotter. Mommy let go of my pee pee and took my pacifier out and replaced it with her pussy.

Mommy was wet and so hot. She rocked and pushed herself into my mouth and I licked her for all I was worth. After a few minutes mommy slid down my chest took my diaper off and we made love.

After we made love and got our thoughts back. We cuddled for another hour or so. Mommy got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and replace her nighty. Mommy came back out with a warm rag and washed me all over again. She replaced my diaper and got back into bed.

I couldn’t help myself. I had to ask her if she enjoyed our little role play. Mommy was a little upset with me because I wasn’t to talk adult talk tonight. Mommy whispered in my ear and said “I was the hottest, sexiest and strongest man in her life. She told me, “she loved me very much even in my diapers”. Mommy told me too, “the next time we play, she may give me a spanking for disobeying her instruction”. “When she tells me there will be no adult talk from her baby she means no talking”. Mommy kissed me on the nose and told me, “All good babies should go to sleep”. We cuddled closer and fell asleep in each others arm.

To be continued….. I hope.

Good story, looking forward to see what happens next :)

The one thing that would make a big difference, for me, would be if all the typos and spelling mistakes were corrected :) But that's just me

WOW that one surprised me. I thought I got all the mis spelled words? Thanks you. I'll check it again.

Baby Jay

WOW that one surprised me. I thought I got all the mis spelled words? Thanks you. I'll check it again.

Sorry ;) Don't mean to be nitpicky. It's just one of these things.

If it helps, here's some I found going through it rapidly. There may be more.

Working to many hour.

Working too many hours

I never wear my diapers during the weekend unless my wife was visiting my mother in law, away or I had the house to myself.

Wrong tense.

Use: [...]unles my wife IS visiting [...] or I have the house.

or

I never wore my diapers [...]

I was awakened from my sleep

Awakened isn't right ;)

Her maternal in stinks

Her maternal instincts

She would help me take my cloths off

take my clothes off

She made silly sounds as she feed.

Whom is she feeding? Should it not read [...]made silly sounds as she fed me. ??

As faith would have it a few months later I meet my first love at the bowling alley I hung out in.

I think it should be [...] I hung out at. But then again, finishing a sentence with either "in" or "at" isn't ideal ;)

She went over to my dresser and started to open all the draws.

Drawers, not draw.

You just lay quietly and mommy well be with you in a minute”.

[...]mommy will be[...]

“It’s my babies birthday

[...]baby's birthday[...]

Mommy returned in a see threw red baby doll

[...]see-through[...]

Rubbing my hard dick threw the diaper.

[...]through[...]

Mommy came back out with a warm rage

[...]warm rag[...]

Hope this helps, and thanks again for writing :)

wylz, Your not nitpicken. I did say that I like readers to correct my mistakes. I would like to think that it helps me be a better writer. I know that some of my older stories weren't the best. Everyone should learn from their mistakes. Thanks for the help. I made the correction you mentioned.

Baby Jay NY

Sorry ;) Don't mean to be nitpicky. It's just one of these things.

If it helps, here's some I found going through it rapidly. There may be more.

Working to many hour.

Working too many hours

I never wear my diapers during the weekend unless my wife was visiting my mother in law, away or I had the house to myself.

Wrong tense.

Use: [...]unles my wife IS visiting [...] or I have the house.

or

I never wore my diapers [...]

I was awakened from my sleep

Awakened isn't right ;)

Her maternal in stinks

Her maternal instincts

She would help me take my cloths off

take my clothes off

She made silly sounds as she feed.

Whom is she feeding? Should it not read [...]made silly sounds as she fed me. ??

As faith would have it a few months later I meet my first love at the bowling alley I hung out in.

I think it should be [...] I hung out at. But then again, finishing a sentence with either "in" or "at" isn't ideal ;)

She went over to my dresser and started to open all the draws.

Drawers, not draw.

You just lay quietly and mommy well be with you in a minute”.

[...]mommy will be[...]

“It’s my babies birthday

[...]baby's birthday[...]

Mommy returned in a see threw red baby doll

[...]see-through[...]

Rubbing my hard dick threw the diaper.

[...]through[...]

Mommy came back out with a warm rage

[...]warm rag[...]

Hope this helps, and thanks again for writing :)

You're welcome, and thanks for taking my suggestions in the spirit they were offered :)

Soooo, when's the next installment coming? {grin}

Thats Totally up to my GF now. :P I know she enjoyed it. Hopefully soon. ;)

Baby Jay