LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Situations I Get Myself Into

chapter 1

Mind you, i am only nineteen, but i learned how to carry myself when i was sixteen and getting into bars (or getting drinks) has never been a problem for me.

Sometime shortly after i began frequenting pubs, i developed another habit. It would be less embarrassing, perhaps, to say that as a result of certain urgencies that arise at bars (remember the saying... 'you don't buy a beer..you only rent it' [now mind you...i was not one to drink beer. I've got some more class than that]), but it was, in fact, completely separate from the resulting need for the toilet that i developed an interest in wearing diapers. Though initially separate entities, i soon drew the links between them realizing that one desire could help solve any dilemmas and inconveniences associated with the other (i shouldn't have to point out which is the former and which the latter). All i will say is that no longer was i the first to break the streak during drink specials that lasted as long as nobody used the restroom. Of course, though, this would be too embarrassing to say if none of the following events had occurred:

it was singles night at one of my local watering holes. My routine over the years had become to wear a diaper underneath my normal clothes. It was never a problem for me to worry about which outfit would reveal me and which would be safe as i only owned one pair of pants and one pair of shorts and neither had yet failed me in that respect. Being the colder half of the new york city year, i went with the pants and my hoodie which i had sewn patches of my favourite bands on to. My black hair was rarely washed, but you'd never know. It wasn't long enough to tie up, but i liked it down, anyway. I'm not super skinny, but nor am i fat, either. I fit into youth medium shirts nicely, but you could tell that my tummy was squeezable. I am fine with that. As per usual, i walked right past the bouncer as though he wasn't there. What was different about this singles night, though, is that it was girls-only. Now..it's not that i have any aversion to boys. Neither is it that i am only attracted to girls. At this point, though, i have yet to come to trust boys, so i stick to girls.

Not normally one to sit on a stool, i decided to go by all the movie stereotypes and grabbed a seat close to the bartender hoping that perhaps my secret admirer might be sitting at the other end of the bar. The seat instantly gave that creak that would make most worry they were gaining weight, but i knew i was just in one of the many dive bars. I'm not so fancy. The usual for me was a gin and tonic. I liked bombay sapphire and i wasn't afraid to spend the extra dollar.

When the bartender placed the drink down i instantly thought about how cheap coasters are and why there was no reason not to splurge as i used the sleeve of my hoodie to wipe up the ring left by my glass. I made sure not to put the drink back down. My hoodie was dirty enough as is. It doesn't take me long to finish off a drink as i never knew you were supposed to take your time. I felt a breeze of cold air behind me as i was taking my last sip and turned around in time to see walk in one of the most gorgeous girls i had ever seen. Roughly my size with a lighter brown hair, mostly loose but put into three dreads, i was surpsied i had never seen her before. She looked like most other girls i'd see around at shows, except even more stunning. Her black overalls with splotches of white paint suggested that she, too, owned only one pair. As much of a long shot as i know it must always be, after initial overview my eyes ALWAYS stray to my interest's crotch area in the hope that perhaps i might have found somebody else with as good of ideas as i have. My heart skipped a beat or two as i noticed some obvious tightness where i would wear a diaper if i were her. If she was not as good as hiding it as i was, this could easily indicate an ally. I took another few minutes to calm down before ordering my next gin and tonic.

The bartender refused my money and instead pointed over in the direction of my crush. I glanced over quickly and returned to myself quickly enough to stop the bartender from placing the drink directly on the bar. I yanked a napkin from next to the limes and used it as a makeshift.

My heart was beating half-nervous/half-excited as i tried to keep from looking over at her. From my quick glance i was able to determine that she was a beer drinker, but i knew i could let that fly. Pretending to concentrate on my cocktail i watched out of the corner of my eye as this mystery girl occasionally checked to see if i had taken interest.

I must have been too good at being secretive because as we hadn't exchanged any words by means of eyes and smiles i felt a sudden tap on my shoulder.

Hopefully as infatuated as i felt, this wonder girl was standing behind me and was waiting to introduce herself. I saw her lips move but over the jukebox and crowd could not make out the words.

I placed my finger on her ear to seal it off as to ease the movement of sound from my mouth to her brain (a trick i learned at shows) 'i can't hear you over this noise'

rather than follow my example, she just attempted to speak louder, but in atmospheres like this, that never does the trick.

Semi-frustrated i repeated my little trick and asked her if she wanted to get out of there. I saw her nod and i got up out of my creaky stool and we headed for the door. I wonder if the bar felt as though they had accomplished something.

Out on the street you could see my breath as i told her my name is kim.

'i'm agatha.' She was a traveller, just like i had been. At twenty-two, she felt no need to act as confident as i always was since i always got into bars. She had been in new york for about a week couch surfing where she could but she wasn't always successful.

Knowing how it was and looking for any opportunity to see if my theory was correct, i offered up my couch...though i only had one bed.

Home was a shitty studio in washington heights that i was actually lucky to have. Rare is it that anybody my age can afford their own place in new york city without the help of their parents.

Normally at this hour the subway left you wondering if it'd ever come, so it was another surprise of the night when we went through the turnstyle just as the car came in. i felt like a jerk bringing my bike onto the subway, but at least it wasn't crowded and since she didn't have her own i had little other choice in the matter.

I let her know as my stop neared. I apologized for the walkup even as i was the one carrying a bike up the five flights. I left my bike in my narrow hallway and locked the door behind us. I assured her i wasn't trying to kidnap her, but rather protect both of us.

'sorry i forced us out of the bar so early...'

'oh, that's fine' agatha said. I suppose she meant it sincerely as when i was travelling i barely had the money to buy myself drinks at the bar, let alone other people.

'i've got my own stash here. I could mix us some drinks' and without waiting for an answer i poured two gin and tonics, hoping to convert. Hoping to seduce.

I sat down on my bed which was just a mattress on the floor in the corner with some blankets sloppily laid out. While heat was included in my rent, i still got cold easily and kept several heavy blankets around.

I took this drink more slowly since she was. I asked her where she had been.

'you know...europe has always seemed so great so i just picked up one day and headed over there. Their squats put ours to shame'

i got a little sad and jealous. Being canadian and having left home without a passport and never applying for citizenship, i had never been able to get outside of the fifty states.

Not considering that she probably already knew it, i laid out all the great vegan places in nyc as well as the great show spots. More recently these had become apartments and art galleries rather than bars and venues. I obviously sounded like i was just trying to keep her interested..and i was.

'how long do you plan on staying in town?'

'oh...i have no plans. Whatever happens i go with.'

'you can stay here as long as you need to...' goodness...that probably sounded so stupid.

Though as it turns out it wasn't. I heard her place her drink down on my floor and i didn't stop to think that there wasn't a coaster as i turned my head right into a kiss from her. I placed my drink down with the same disregard and pushed her over onto my bed. Unfortunately i miscalculated and the top of her head bumped into my wall. I removed my lips from hers long enough to say sorry and then see her smile innocently right before she grabbed me by the side of my head and pulled me back in.

in a fit of passion i grabbed her overalls by the straps and used all my strength to reverse our positions..pulling her on top of myself. She put up no fight as i began unbuckling the straps...not a difficult task even as we were still making out. I began peeling the outfit off her..first over her shoulders and down towards her waist. She finished the job by pulling the overalls completely off. I smelled the pheromones from a sweat that distinctly was not my own (not to say i didn't have my own scent). Gosh i loved that smell.

I began squeezing her shoulder preparing as i slowly moved my hand down her back and back up less so and continued this until i reached her waist. Completely sure i'd feel a plastic outer layer of a diaper, my eyes opened wide as i smoothed my hand over plain cotton panties.

She must have taken my altered kissing frequency as another signal because before i knew it i was back on top of her as she was preparing to unbutton my pants. All of a sudden extremely nervous i wet myself while struggling to keep her hands away, but she grabbed my one free hand (the other concentrating on keeping me elevated) and without any need to maintain a position like that, used her free hand to finish the job.

To be continued...

chapter 2

Despite my best efforts, i lost out in the end and my one pair of pants were forced off. Though i attempted to jump off and pull my pants back up, i knew it was too late.

As i had been drinking, agatha had a fairly squishy diaper to place her hand on as she said, 'there's no reason to hide it'

i really had no idea what she meant so i remained speechless.

'look, i know you like wearing those. I know you like me, and i know you don't mind having me around.'

'yes,' i thought, 'but i don't like when people other than myself are right about everything.'

'since you're not saying anything, just let me know where your money is. I promise i'll be right back.'

i told her my wallet was in my back pocket. I had a fairly good idea that i wasn't be robbed here, but i mainly just fessed up because i was left baffled.

She grabbed $30 from the wallet (thus confirming my suspicions) tossing the wallet filled with the remaining cash back at me. Obviously clued in to the fact that the wallet once sat in my only pair of pants, (attached to which were my only set of keys) she stuffed them in her backpack which she took with her out the door.

After sitting still for about a minute, everything (what had just happened as well as its effect on the alcohol that always happens) hit me hard and i ran to the bathroom where i couldn't help but throw up. Gone was whatever food i had eaten and remaining was all this nervous tension with nothing to absorb it.

I had almost forced myself to forget all events of the past hour when i heard my doorknob turn and watched agatha walk in with several packages from the 24 hour pharmacy down the street. Reading enough stories like this one on the internet i had always hoped for exactly what i never expected. And here it was.

'honestly do not ask me how, but part of me, a large part of me, is seeing a girl who wants to wear diapers. No?'

i guess the liquor was still taking some effect as i wasn't completely afraid to confirm, no matter how meek i sounded at the moment i did.

'and we both know traveling can be rough. You said you've been there and i'm there right now. You're never sure you'll have a place to stay and right now it's winter. It's important to be indoors. We're no longer connected to nature in the way that we know how to brave the cold without some concrete dwelling such as this one. At the same time, though, i can't stay anywhere long without offering some sort of service as repayment.'

if she wasn't such a slick talker i might call this imposing.

'so i might have something that will work out for both of us. I won't feel like a mooch and hopefully you will be getting something you want.'

it was with that that agatha pulled two packages of attends medium out of the bags she carried up. At first i wondered how somebody could have such confidence as she did. First i suspected the booze, but realizing we didn't have very much i attributed the early success at the fact that chances are nobody but us involved in the fetish see any problem with buying items such as diapers.

'and besides...i wouldn't mind staying with you, either.'

smooth.

I was told not to worry or feel so nervous. This was sort of cute, not that it's anything she'd normally consider, but i was anything but normal. I continued to stare blankly as she explained that i could wear diapers as often or little as i'd like and as such she'd play whatever role in it i felt comfortable with. It was only when she asked about work (and if i wanted her out of my apartment while i was there) was it that i was able to snap out of my trance-like state and finally responded.

'well, i work in some fancy apartment, but in all honestly, even if i had a boss they would never know if i'm there or not. The only merit of bureaucracy, it seems, is that the managing company who hires and places me has way too many other problems to worry about that they can't bother to pay attention to me. It's not really their money, anyhow. The way i see it is they hate the tenants of the buildings they manage even more than do people like myself. That being so, they can only pacify us with a high hourly wage and no responsibility. I'm really only there for legal purposes. New york state law requires lifeguards.' i felt like i had give that story before. It was true. I work at a pool where nobody swims and only must do so about twenty hours weekly to afford my $350 apartment with plenty left for all those guilty pleasures. 'i don't mind you sticking around here. I don't have much to worry about.' and i didn't. She looked around as i said this and sure, while my record collection was something i was proud of, beyond that and my books there really was nothing of value. 'but at the same time i wouldn't keep you from tagging along with me. I'm already bored with solitaire and the light doesn't make reading easy or pleasant.'

'alright. what do you want out of this?' obviously now referring to my diapers.

Never in my life did i foresee any opportunity like this presenting itself, as awkward and possibly insincere as it might have ended up being (though it was not, i later learned). And i felt pretty confident placing large stakes in the prediction that it would never again be a possibility. Really nothing had ever and would ever keep me from wearing diapers whenever i chose. I had no fear as to wearing or even using in public, though somebody to share it with me, in whatever form, was not something i expected to ever have. Knowing this and being one to jump on opportunities, i expressed my desire to be diapered 24/7. 'i'd at least like to see what it is like,' i added as though that was some sort of redeeming statement.

She asked if i needed to be changed. I wet once more quickly before telling her that i indeed did. Having no inhibitions about seeing me naked (and myself not seeing it as anything to be ashamed of) i was surprisingly expertly taped up into an attends. My normal brand was depend, but these were a nice (read: thicker) change.

All these personal revelations left me tired so i invited her to bed, but i was out as soon as the light was.

To be continued...

• 2 weeks later...

sorry this is so short but i am super tired and my eyes hurt

I awoke the next morning around 11 am to some slight shock just before I remembered that it was alright that I was sharing a bed with somebody while diapered. Agatha, too, was just waking up. Recalling the commitment I made I stopped myself from heading to the bathroom as I wet myself a bit, but also still unsure how to address the problem I didn't mention anything to Agatha. All I asked was if she wanted me to make some breakfast.

I picked up some tofu and potatoes from the local market and along with the mushrooms and onions I already had i was able to make us a nice (albeit late) breakfast of tofu scramble and home fries. Only slightly after twelve we were completely awake and had finished eating.

'So what does Friday morning offer two crazy kids like us?'

I knew we were both near broke and the zoo was only free on Wednesday. I only had one bike and really even though I, myself, only settled here a year ago, I never bothered to do all the 'touristy' things.

'I guess we can go down to Brooklyn. I hope you don't mind walking a lot,' I said, figuring I could give a decent walking tour of the Williamsburg/Greenpoint area..making the obligatory stop at the Grand Street park for a great view of the skyline.

Fitting my shorts (which are just another pair of my pants with the legs cut short) over my diaper with ease, we made sure to leave bags at home (to avoid both having to carry something all day and searches from cops) we caught the 1/9 train down to the L.

I wasn't used to anything but 'bike-time' (being the time it takes to get from point A to point B by cycle) so I was extremely impatient having, not only to ride the subway five blocks at a time, but to put up with the initial wait for the train. Relief only came in that both the 1 and the L are newer trains with extremely efficient air-conditioning systems. This was a luxury I lacked at home. Even so, it was more than frustrating to travel a distance that would have taken forty minutes by bike in almost an hour and a half.

Finally, though, we emerged from the tunnel into the waiting light of Brooklyn on a Friday morning. Greeted with the unfortunate truth that my favourite falafel spot, Pita Power, had indeed closed due to competition from the less-than-acceptable Oasis across the street, I got us away from there rather quickly and led Agatha down to Kent.. Deciding to hold off Grand street until it was late enough to drink as well as see the skyline lit up nicely, we first walked north towards Greenpoint where we stopped in some of the most insane thrift stores just to browse the hundreds of thousands of records that were abandoned for a reason. When we had found enough ridiculous record covers that were actually worth the time we spent, I took her over to a real record store with a respectable collection. There is a tiny cramped record shoppe on Meserole ave with a nice collection of used 70s and 80s punk records. Neither of us, of course, could afford to buy, but looking and listening wasn't frowned upon here.

It was while browsing the R's just to see if maybe, by luck, anybody had given up a Rezillos record, I stopped shuffling only briefly when I realized that I, once again, had to pee. Having a hard time concentrating on the records and peeing, it was only after I was able to begin wetting was it that I could continue browsing.

Almost mockingly (I thought, anyway) at that moment Agatha asked the person behind the counter if she could use the restroom. All of a sudden I became pretty self concious that what was going on was obvious to not only her (which it hadn't been), but everybody else around. I panicked and decided to wait outside.

Only a minute later was I joined by Agatha. I didn't want to confess just in case I was wrong so I just tried suggesting that we start heading back.

'Are you kidding? We've only been here for three hours!'

'I'm getting a bit tired, though,' I lied.

'Well..I'm not about to go anywhere. If you won't lead the way, I gladly will...and I have no idea where we're going!'

So I followed her around cautiously. I watched out for people who never could before (and still couldn't) see my diaper. While following, i still tried to direct her away from busier streets. I do, after all, have a lot of friends in this area. I wasn't about to tell her, though.

Agatha, though it took her longer than had it would somebody who knew what they were doing, managed to stumble across the Brooklyn brewery, Beacon's Closet, the Domino Sugar Factory, and the Grand street park (our final stop just after 9 pm.

It was at this time that both of us could truthfully admit that we were, indeed, tired. The only liquor store nearby that I could think of, though, closed at 9 and I didn't like beer so i settled for Sparks (which I also don't like..but at least it tastes better than beer). A bodega on Bedford ave had them for only $1.59 each.

Seeing some cops pull up to the park, however, we quickly got rid of what was left of our drinks and walked around the sugar factory back towards the train.

Being much later in the night, the train took even longer to get from Brooklyn to my place on 169th street. Predictably, I wet myself twice more during the ride (because of the drinking) but it was at around 103rd street that I remembered why, like beer, I never drank Sparks, either. At first Sparks is a great drink, but eventually you get used to its positive effects and only experience its negative ones. In the case of me that would be really messed up dreams and terrible stomach cramps.

Thinking three more miles wasn't going to be a big deal, I shrugged off any sharp pains that began materializing in my abdomen. I do, however, sometimes carry myself as tougher than I might actually be and three stops from home it became blatantly clear that I had lost the battle. I closed my eyes and returned to the time in first grade when my teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom and I had messed my pants in the middle of class.

I opened my eyes to the subway expecting to see the entire train begin pointing and laughing as, at that moment, my bowels gave free and they saw the rear of my shorts puff out. The stereotype of New York city subway riders held true, however, as people kept to themselves. This didn't, however, ease my self-consciousness so I darted out of the train at my stop with Agatha struggling to keep up behind me.

Entering my building, I composed myself just long enough to realize that it would be much smarter if she were to lead because if the smell didn't give me away, my awkward waddle up five flights of stairs would have been my end. Only at my door did i meet up with her so that I could unlock it and let us in.

'Do you have anything you need to ask me?' she asked.

Completely unaware of what she might and might not know I tried to play it cool. 'No...why?'

'I've been with you all day long. I know you haven't used a restroom once and you've had just as much to drink, if not more, as I have. You must need to be changed.'

This I could not deny. 'Yeah.. but I don't want to trouble you or anything.. and I've been taking care of it myself all this time... and it's awkward for me to ask such a thing..' I kept trying to stall.

'Nonsense.. I don't mind at all. And we have something of a deal.'

'Really..it's fine,' I kept trying to stall.

But she wouldn't have any of it. She playfully pushed me down to change me and it was at that moment that the smell really hit. 'Oh,' she said simply, but bluntly.

I didn't know how else to take something like that so I just exploded into tears at that moment. I had no idea what to do. Agatha once again grabbed my keys and a few bucks from my pocket and left me in the apartment. Even with her gone I could not stop crying. Only a few minutes later she returned with a much smaller bag. I soon learned that she had gotten me a pacifier and placed it in my mouth reassuring me that it was alright.

'I'm so sorry,' I said around the nipple.

'Shh... really... don't worry.'

Completely lost in the moment, I didn't put up a struggle as she once again tried to lay me down and this time proceeded to change my very used diaper. Afterwards she told me that I had probably had a very rough day and I should get some rest. I agreed with her.

Agatha began humming me a song that I couldn't recognize, and maybe I might have been able to had I not dozed off only three minutes later.

To be continued...

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest diamondback688

hey mike...i hate to say it to ya, but Kim hasnt been on this site since October, 11 2005...the chances of another chapter are probably none...

• 8 months later...

I hate to be a bubble burster, but it's not precisely all that new, as it seems to have been posted in '05. That said, it's readable and has a decent concept. Thanks for bringing it back up, probably wouldn't have found it otherwise.

Regardless of when it was first written, It is a good story. And obviously many of us haven't read it before, or in my case maybe my years and just not remembering it from before. Oh well.