• 3.1k views
  9. Tykables Cammies

• 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Looks like a cute flick.
    • So this trailer dropped recently and some product placements caught my eye this film will feature noreshores so actually decent products for once also trailer has a shot of the main lead wearing one doing the trope of "you wear and I will wear".  Film is a indie film was on festival circuits last year now is actively releasing.     
    • Just now. I changed out of my soaked night Incontrol diaper and into a cheaper ATN to have a poo. I'm going to enjoy it for a while before changing again. Since I'm home today, I'll be in cloth. 
    • Impressive! Best I could find was a wetset post from 2002
    • Well, it's been a while...but here's the fourth chapter of Salutatorians:   - Chapter Four: An Ambulance Ride -   Eiluned dreamed that same horrible dream.   A door shutting. A happy face. A cold smile. A voice telling her how proud they were, that she would be rewarded for such good behavior. And then…   Screaming, a hand to the mouth, telling her to shut up, did she want to embarrass the family, or would she be a good girl? She was definitely a good girl, she promised, please, don’t hurt me.   That was the dream, rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat; a broken record of memories she wanted so badly to get rid of, to escape from to-   To WHERE and WHAT? Where would I go? What would I do if not for this?   She felt an odd twinge, like she had to use the bathroom, as she woke up in…was that an ambulance?   “Hey, she’s awake,” a female black medic (likely Somalian; Minnesota had a huge Somali population) said before looking at her with kind brown eyes. “You’re going to be okay.”   “Where’s Ifor?” she groaned.   “The man who was going to rape you?” The woman sounded confused. “No, he is with the police.”   She bolted awake. “What the fuck did they arrest him for?” she asked, panicking.   Oh, God, he got arrested over me? No, I know him, he’d never do something like that.   “He said he spiked your drink…?” the paramedic said.   The pressure on her bladder was growing. “He’d never do that, I’ve known him from middle school, and he was the nicest guy I’ve ever met, that’s why we were going to do a second date-”   “But the police told me he admitted it.”   “What did he say, exactly?”   “I…don’t know.”   “I need to know what, exactly, he said. It’s possible things were mistranslated, and he doesn’t deserve to go to prison because he is literally too nice to hurt anyone.”   The paramedic looked at the person driving. “We may need to do a blood test, just saying.”   “Is there a bathroom nearby?” Eiluned was trying desperately to hold it in at this point.   “Um, we have a bedpan-”   “Fine, do it, I really need to go.”   She barely managed to get her panties off in time…but not in time for the bedpan before peeing all over the stretcher.   “Oh, God, oh, no…no, no, no, no, no…” She felt like she was peeing all of her drinks out of her body, like it would never stop, before she started to cry.   “Shh…it’s okay, it’s okay, sometimes this happens.”   Yeah, sometimes this happens…to fucking toddlers! I’m a twenty-year-old adult!   The things you read prove otherwise.   She was still peeing for ten - no, make it fifteen more - seconds before it finally stopped. Her makeup was obviously ruined from her tears. She felt especially dirty and upset, before feeling the cold wet wipe on her bottom genitals, and jumping back in shock, as much as the restraints would allow her.   “No, we have to do this,” the Somali paramedic said, a kind look in her eyes. “I truly am sorry, for what it’s worth.”   She sighed, allowing the paramedic to wipe her down, feeling nothing but shame. The paramedic gave her a reassuring pat on the head.   “It’s okay. You would not be the first to do this, and you aren’t the last.”   “Thanks,” Eiluned muttered, sniffling in embarrassment.   “It’s fine. We’re here to help.”   She managed to get her clothes back on - with the help of the paramedic - and the ambulance ride ended.   “Do I really have to stay on the wet gurney?” Eiluned asked calmly.   “You’re going to be in a hospital bed soon. It won’t be long, we promise.” The other paramedic, a Hispanic man with a thin mustache, had spoken, a kind look in his eyes.   “Okay. I’m honestly feeling fine.” It was true; she was feeling a lot better, more clear-headed than she had felt earlier.   “The doctor will still want a blood test,” the Somali paramedic said, holding out a pad with a pen-like object. “And we need your signature for consent to treat you.”   Eiluned sighed as she signed the pad with the pen.   “Thank you.”   She nodded, seeing the bright hospital lights pierce her vision as she was wheeled in, causing her to squint in pain, shielding her eyes from the lights.   Is Ifor okay? I know he didn’t rape me or spike my drinks; I didn’t get up to go anywhere, and he’s easily the nicest guy I know.   She felt physically ill, knowing that Ifor could potentially be in police custody, and given the history of Minneapolis/St. Paul police…   She felt the gurney stop as she lay next to a hospital bed that looked quite uncomfortable.   “Are you okay to transfer?” the Hispanic paramedic asked.   “I’m fine,” Eiluned said in a calm tone, getting on the bed easily. “Thank you again.”   “Doc should be with you to get your bloodwork done. Good luck.”   Then they were gone, leaving her all to herself…for all of a minute before a female nurse with blonde hair came in with all of the stuff needed for a blood draw.   Now, she didn’t have a fear of needles at all…but the needle for the blood draw right now looked intimidating.   “Are you sure this is going to be okay?” she asked cautiously.   “Sorry, but it’s necessary for us to do a blood test and a blood culture test to find out what’s wrong,” the nurse said calmly. “We’ll order a rape kit done, but it will be billed to you.”   “Ma’am, I’m positively certain I wasn’t raped. I won’t need it.”   Who are you kidding? a voice in her head said in a cruel tone. You’re really going to protect a guy you don’t know, and for what? What do you want to hide, Eil? No, scratch that; I know what you want to hide.   And I KNOW Ifor. He’s not the type to hurt anyone, and he couldn’t have spiked my drinks.   You don’t know anything about him. You don’t know how he got that damned scar on his throat. You don’t know why he went from an acclaimed school in Vandy to Minnesota. You didn’t even know that his parents were dead before he told you. You didn’t know anything about him, and for all you know, he paid a bartender to spike your drinks so he could rape you. So he’s getting exactly what he deserves.   Listen, I can tell when guys are less than genuine, and Ifor has been as genuinely kind as it comes, from middle school on. I haven’t told him about stuff about me, so why should he talk about himself? He doesn’t deserve to rot in prison for a crime he would never commit!   While she was at war with her thoughts, she felt the needle stick in her arm, letting out a soft gasp, as she saw her blood pour into the tubes, the elastic band tight on her left arm.   “For blood cultures,” the nurse explained, as she got four vials filled. “It’s to check for anything not supposed to be in the blood.”   “Okay.” Eiluned felt fairly dizzy, but otherwise fine.   “We’ve contacted your parents as well, and according to your phone messages, your car’s been impounded.”   “What did they say?” Eiluned felt a weight drop in her stomach, as she heard about her car; she barely had enough money to afford that car alone.   “They said that they hoped you would be fine for the weekday class tomorrow. Personally, I don’t know why they were so calm, but…”   “That’s just their way of worrying,” the college sophomore said with a laugh.   “‘Their way of worrying’ worries me. Do you have anyone else who knows you’re here?”   Eiluned’s heart sank. She was paying for the studio space next to campus, but she always wanted to be alone. She had no roommate, nobody who even realized she existed close by. Her parents were…better not to think about them.   “No.” -   So, hope y'all enjoyed. Until next time~