LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Bambino Diaper

Well, Bambino's got a new diaper... and sort of snuck this in under the radar!   It's called Karnevalee.   And once again, they have a new product but not available in XL.  I'm still waiting for Teddy V2 in XL!  ?

This looks to be a Bellisimo V2 pattern including the hook/loop fasteners.   I'm not sold on this one... maybe it'll grow on me over time.  

20200420_093442_1_1.png

It's cute! I'm stocked up on my Northshore and ABU diapers, so I won't be able to try these for a while, but I love the print. It would be fun to wear to the circus (under my clothes, of course) 

I tend to prefer all white diapers, but on this one I do like the larger designs.   It would be nice if Bambino came out with an all-white version of this, as the underlying diaper of the Bellissimo v2 is really good.

As for XL, they may come out with it in the future.  The Bellissimo V2 sold out fairly quickly, and I've been waiting for them to restock them.  It makes sense that Bambino would make more of a popular diaper and make them in more sizes.