LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Boosters/Doublers.

I am looking for a perfect doubler, disposable.

My goals are extremely quick wicking/tend to flood

Long time of feeling dry

Pass through and absorbs urine evenly

Best price per/oz. this should include avg tax/shipping.

I am perfectly okay with using 2 smalls side by side rather than one large, which is what I do with NorthShore’s doublers.

Because of the free shipping I’m consider xpmedical as I’m now kinda hooked one or new xp5000.

Any feedback is appreciated,

Thanks!

the contoured boosters from totaldry are some of my personal favorites. they come in three sizes: moderate(small, about 500ml), maximum (medium, about 1000ml), and ultimate (large, about 1250ml). the ultimate is my favorite of the bunch. they flow-through nicely, don't swell too much, keep me feeling dry and comfy, and are a good size in my diaper. prices per pad are pretty good too. the most expensive and absorbent one (ultimate) per case of 104 is $63.80 or about .$60/booster. 

the northshore doublers are also good, i recently ordered the small, large and XXL contoured. all are good, but recently i've been enjoying the XXL contoured booster a lot! it's almost a diaper by itself.... if only it didn't flow-through lol. it's a little less absorbent than the totaldry ultimate, but still is pretty good at about 950ml. it's much larger than any other booster out there, and wicks really well considering it's size. and at .$75/each by the case of 120 ($89.99), it's not too bad. being larger than anything with large wings that fold out, it takes a bit of finagling (not an awful lot) for it to fit and position right so it can do what it does and not leak. once it's in right, it bulks the diaper up in such a wonderful way! i've gone nearly 24 hours in a megamax boosted with the XXL contoured (only changed because of #2). if i didn't have to poo, it probably could have gone for another few hours. 

xpmedical sells similar boosters, including a xxl contoured, but from what i've gathered and through some trials and tests the northshore comes ahead. i'm sure they're both very close, but i haven't bought the xp variety in years, so that might have an impact on performance. the info i've found from their respective sites, the xp holds about 24oz (give or take) while the northshore holds about 32oz. and yes, the xp5000 is a pretty awesome diaper!

• Like 1