• 5.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 11 replies
    • 3.9k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and pink Trifecta pants from NorthShore Care Supply. Ahhhh, enough said.🤗
    • I went potty in my Attends Premier wet morning diaper 45 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee and checking emails on my phone. Messing my morning diaper comes so naturally that most of the time all I need to do is relax without even pushing. I also have on pink Trifecta PUL pants from NorthShore Care Supply. Now that I am sitting down, the warm, squishy poopy in my diapee is sooo comforting. Over the course of the next two weeks work will be very hectic but my diapers will give me some solace. I won't change for several hours. after my morning exercise, by that time I believe the correct term is that my diaper will be ripe.
    • To get back to the original topic:  Yeah..... Nah....  I don't think so.  The politie just haven't considered her best camera angle when removing her. Even if we disregard Occam's razor, a modest tweak of image enhancement suggests a very distinct bum crack, the landscape for which is obscured by diapers.  If you look at the fat deposition on her thighs, that would be consistent with the slightly puffy derriere.  Of course, as others have said, if she WAS diapered, I'd expect sustainable hemp cloth under canvas pants, something like that 🤣
    • Thanks for sharing! This app is excellent, I had no idea how many times I peed in a day. But I've realized that sometimes I forget to register (when I'm concentrating on some office activity, for example).