Jump to content
LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuties size 8


Recommended Posts

Those do seem kinda cool, but if the tabs don't have much stretch, similar to huggies size 7 and newer pampers size 7 it won't really matter if the size is slightly bigger. I've found that as of right now the best stretch I have found is on the new size 7 luvs, but I expect this to go away at some point too, due to trying to keep costs down. The Kroger Comforts brand in size 7 used to be really stretchy, but are now physically smaller and a whole lot less stretchy than they were before.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 10:59 AM, id0ntknow said:

Those do seem kinda cool, but if the tabs don't have much stretch, similar to huggies size 7 and newer pampers size 7 it won't really matter if the size is slightly bigger. I've found that as of right now the best stretch I have found is on the new size 7 luvs, but I expect this to go away at some point too, due to trying to keep costs down. The Kroger Comforts brand in size 7 used to be really stretchy, but are now physically smaller and a whole lot less stretchy than they were before.

It appears these do have stretchy tabs, but what caught my eye is that these are listed for +58 lbs. Pampers size 8 only lists for +37 lbs. 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd give an update after getting them in. The size is a little bit longer than other diapers, even pampers size 8 I believe. They are stretchier than I was thinking they would be, but not quite as stretchy as pampers size 8 are. Price wasn't too bad either really, at about .50 cents per diaper. I do wish the designs were more colorful, but I realize that these are being marketed as diapers for older kids.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/14/2022 at 9:47 AM, twister1211 said:

How cool is this that cuties is now making a size 8.

Screenshot_20220714-094408_Chrome.jpg

That's DEFINITELY GOOD news for people like us!??????????♥️?

Link to comment
  • 9 months later...
On 8/6/2022 at 5:20 PM, bigbear95 said:

It appears these do have stretchy tabs, but what caught my eye is that these are listed for +58 lbs. Pampers size 8 only lists for +37 lbs. 

US has a new Pampers size 8, listed as +45 lbs I believe, haven’t tried them yet because I was disappointed with European Pampers size 8. It seems like baby diapers are getting bigger sizes but the diapers are actually getting smaller. I never received my free sample of boundless size 8 to try 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2022 at 1:19 AM, id0ntknow said:

Just thought I'd give an update after getting them in. The size is a little bit longer than other diapers, even pampers size 8 I believe. They are stretchier than I was thinking they would be, but not quite as stretchy as pampers size 8 are. Price wasn't too bad either really, at about .50 cents per diaper. I do wish the designs were more colorful, but I realize that these are being marketed as diapers for older kids.

The older kids are not trying to advertise that they are wearing a diaper 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...